• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 2,775 Views, 198 Comments

The Diary of Ghostly Scootaloo - ObsidianPony



Scootaloo's private diary of her thoughts post-death.

  • ...
13
 198
 2,775

Entry 6

Please Celestia, this can’t be true.

Now I know why I’ve been hearing those noises in my head and why I’m feeling pain even though I’m already dead.

I’m still bound to that place.

I woke up there today: everywhere around me there is the terrible machines, the bloody chains, screaming ponies everywhere, horrible evil ponies in masks, spectra through the tubes to Luna knows where-

Rainbow Dash was there.

I... I can’t believe I saw her again. She looks so... wrong. It feels so nasty of me but I don’t want her to ruffle my mane or compliment my moves or even to give me flying lessons anymore. All I want is for her to go take a trip into one of her own machines and see how it feels to suffer like that.

I ranted all that when I saw her. And she laughed.

I’m still trying to think of ways that I imagined it but I think I just have to face facts; Rainbow Dash is the only pony that can see me. The only pony who can see this sad excuse for a pegasus in whatever state of existing I’m in is the same pony who hates me more than anything.

I’m sorry Dash. I should’ve been a better sister, a better flyer, a better pony.

If I had been better maybe she wouldn’t have had to kill me, maybe she would’ve stayed the same. We could’ve just been like sisters and she would’ve taught me all her awesome tricks, we’d see the Wonderbolts together and visit Cloudsdale whenever we wanted.

But now... even if I get my life back, what am I supposed to do? Just ignore that Rainbow Dash, the most awesome pony in Equestria, is also the most evil pony in Equestria?

This isn’t fair. Why couldn’t I just have been born better? It’s not my fault that my wings are no good, it’s not my fault that I’m a disgrace.

I’m still in the factory now. I can’t leave, even if I go through the walls I feel the pains again... every time I try to leave I can feel the injections to loosen my muscles, the snap when my ribs were shattered, the hooks slicing my skin and pulling off my wings, then a needle into my body... oh Celestia, please make it stop make it stop make it stop make it stop make it stop make it stop...