• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 2,775 Views, 198 Comments

The Diary of Ghostly Scootaloo - ObsidianPony



Scootaloo's private diary of her thoughts post-death.

  • ...
13
 198
 2,775

Entry 2

She left the rainbow flowers again today. I wonder if she’d still do that if she knew why I don’t like rainbows anymore? Probably not but then again if she knew why I didn’t like them she’d probably get rid of every rainbow in Equestria and ban them forever.

Whoever makes ghosts is a jerk! I’d heard all those cool stories about ghosts possessing ponies and animals so they could use their bodies so I thought I’d give it a try, let me have something to eat maybe I’d even be able to talk to somepony. And guess what? The only thing I can possess are BUCKING CHICKENS! If I ever find out who thought up that brilliant idea I’ll glue him to Big Macintosh and tell him that they hurt Applebloom.

Or at least I would.

On the upside, I can fly now! And I don’t even need to use my stupid, useless and worthless wings to do it, I just... do it. Not what a pegasus is supposed to do but who cares, I can finally fly now and ignore anypony who tells me I’m worthless or calls me a chicken.

Though I guess nopony has called me either in a long time...

Also I think my ghost is broken, I keep growing a weird moustache for no reason and my head hurts like somepony just hit me, but that makes no sense because nopony can hit me but then how do I even grow a moustache when I can’t grow any more and -gah! I hate afterlife.

And buck chickens.