• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 2,775 Views, 198 Comments

The Diary of Ghostly Scootaloo - ObsidianPony



Scootaloo's private diary of her thoughts post-death.

  • ...
13
 198
 2,775

To My Killer

I think they’ll be coming soon.

They won’t want me to be free anymore. I just made his sacrifice pointless.

I’m sorry. But I couldn’t let them get him.

They can’t do this anymore; no more dead foals, no more hurt, no more rainbows... I just want things back to how they used to be.

When you find this, whoever you are, I hope you will be alright, but you most likely won’t be when Soeris finds you. He got angry even when I told him about you, called me a liar and said I was tricking him; I hope you bring apology muffins for him because I won’t be staying here to bake you any.

Wishing you well.

Ditzy Doo.

Author's Note:

An important note if you are enjoying this story; RoseXKnight (the Ask Ghostly Scootaloo creator) Is having a really shit time right now. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, just pop her a message on tumblr, let her know you guys are there. In times like this you need to know your fans are there; even if you have never read the tumblr and are only familiar with this story, well you have her to thank for this story's existence.
So please, pop on over to her tumblr (link in the story description) and just give her some well wishes, maybe even get a commission if you want to support her even more; she could use it guys.
Thank you.
-ObsidianPony