• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 2,775 Views, 198 Comments

The Diary of Ghostly Scootaloo - ObsidianPony



Scootaloo's private diary of her thoughts post-death.

  • ...
13
 198
 2,775

Entry 10

Okay, I am officially sick of this freak.

Bad enough that weirdo feels he can just waltz into the town and start bugging everypony but he’s gone too far; there I am, floating in a tree in the Everfree and just thinking about what to say to Applebloom and Sweetie and then I hear all this crashing, like there was a fight going on.

At first I just thought it was a manticore after it’s meal but then I heard the screaming.

So I rush on over there and oh you have no idea how much I wanted to be alive again just to beat the manure out of this freak.

Nobody hurts Ditzy. She’s been nothing but nice and he was attacking her in the Everfree? Celestia couldn’t get away with that.

He makes no sense; I tried to make myself solid to drop something on him, at least give Ditzy enough time to get away but all I did was break a branch in the tree. He freaked. Turned back to Ditzy and took off, never seen somepony other than Rainbow Dash fly that fast.

What the hay is wrong with this town? It used to be so nice until this freak showed up.

Personally, I think he’s overstayed his welcome...