• Published 14th Feb 2012
  • 1,366 Views, 10 Comments

Cliffhangers - neutralmilk



A collection of short stories putting the Ponies in perilous conditions. Will they make it through?

  • ...
0
 10
 1,366

A message from the author

Ooof, ok I really don't like doing this, but I thought I'd quickly update those who actually enjoy reading this story series. I'm currently working on a story called "The Trotting Dead" as some of you may already know. If not, check it out. It's pretty cool. I enjoy "Cliffhangers" far more, but that's just because it's my baby. (Awwwwwww)

So, I have good news and bad news. I have an epic idea for a new story. Something involving Fluttershy (if anyone can guess what it's about i'll let you read it early :P). The Mane 6 will be in it as well as some pleasant surprises. And I hope this will be the best one yet (yeah, out of three but still). This one may take a bit though. I hope to start writing it by Monday and have it uploaded/ complete by next weekend. In the meantime, if you have any ideas for stories or any characters you'd like to see in the future, don't hesitate to comment or message me.

Now for the bad news. Due to a rigorous college schedule, i'll be writing less for a while. Atleast until my senior seminar class calms down with its insane amount of paper work. Fret not! MLP: FiM is still (sadly) a priority. Weird, huh?



-

Ostrich-ized. ha.

Comments ( 3 )

What's happening to this story?
THIS IS THE BEST CLIFFHANGER YET

When will this story be updated? Will it be updated? What's the purpose of this comment?
All the questions, and many more will be answered in the next chapter of...
Cliffhangers

Please tell me you get the reference, I've done this joke heaps but nobody has ever pointed out what it is a reference to :raritydespair:.

464929 At the fear of sounding wrong, is that a reference to the show "Soap?" :rainbowderp:
And I've been wanting to get back to this! It's just that when I start writing the Fluttershy chapter, I get another idea for a new story, or people whine at me not updating "The Trotting Dead" regularly enough. :pinkiesad2:

464939
DING DING DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Always loved soap, it was the best with cliff hangers, and ended with 4 people about to die and one that was crazy. That's what happens when you cancel shows :raritycry:

Login or register to comment