• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 753 Views, 7 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Moon`s Malestrom - EuphorianPony3

  • ...
26
 7
 753

Chapter 32: Think on your Sins

These days i ask myself... The crimes i've done, here and now...

You say i had no choice? My freind, i have no soul... i'ts gone. Into the fiery night

"Name a few sins you wish to reflect on..."

"My sins? MY SINS? You ask a daring question... Ever since i went tinto war... i purged fear zebras and foals alike"

"How?"

"By killing"

"Explain... You consider yourself unclean."

"I do... Every bullet i sent into a zebra, My first kill was the worst..."

"Please explain your... unfourtunate event..."

"October 22nd, on the trenches in New Appleloosa... This zebra came at me... plunging with a knife"

"How did you react?"

"I... reversed his arm... twisting it. Pulled my knife out of my socket and plunged deep in his heart..."

"Full Moon... you cannot judge yourself unclean after ths... It was either him, or you..."

"I think i would have preffered it if it was me..."

(Slams door) "No! That Zebra... scum cannot be saved! They done the first strike! Not us! What would your mother think?"

"I think that she would show her sympathies... Remorse for unclouded choices..."

"We'll see about that..."

"Really? After the events of Darkest Hour?"

"What?" (Goes back into chair) "Tell me..."

"Darkest Hour... Me in a sniper nest."

"Sniper huh?"

(Relaxes and let's out a sigh) "Yeah, Worst thing about it... You're putting steel cold bullets into innocent soldiers..."

(Puts on his glasses) "Not innocent... Guilty as charged,"

(Stares into the light) "A zebra convoy, came... Zilo cross foxtrot, five foot soldiers, one tank with a truck"

"What was your response?"

"My squad was wiped out... Tech... our engineer. died from a bullet to the face... "Rifle... as you can probably guess. Our rifleman..."

(Interrupts halfway and slams the table) "Enough! Tell Me what happened! I'm starting to lose my patience"

"I then took to the resourceful way and fired a bullet into the tank. Which blew everything up"

"What made you lose your knack?"

"I... checked the corpses... For the dogtags... I noticed one inside the convoy was... (begins to shed a tear) Flitter"

"Dear Celestia... It's just freindly fire... You'll get your demotion,"

"I deserve more then that..."

"What?"

" I deserve Exile..."

"No... you deserve redemption"

Author's Note:

As you will notice i have done this chapter in a diffrent way.

This does not represent the timeline for my story... It's just a interrogation which happened after the war
Hope you enjoyed it!

Also (Big empathis on the might) I Might turn the timeline for Darkest Hour into a 1 Chapter fic.
Depends if anyone wants me too...

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment