• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 753 Views, 7 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Moon`s Malestrom - EuphorianPony3

  • ...
26
 7
 753

Chapter 14: Departure

Rocky hillsides and deadly cliffs along with the residents that lived alongside them, never less the secrets of this world as it now is… I am not the only one haunted by demons, Calamity is as well I know he cringes every time he blanks out, he`s had this phenomenon even before the bombs fell. It seems no matter where we go, spirits and possessed travelers follow… The spirit haunting Calamity i`m afraid I can`t help him… it pains me deeply the Pegasus deserves more… not to be haunted by poltergeists as this, Linger haunts me still even after the clash we had but he does not seem right… he had problems as well with family and his daughter. But what gives him the right to hurt me with these effects.

The Grand Pegasus Enclave awaited us and a audience with Rainbow Dash, she`s caused problems with both of us… I don`t care if I was her BF in the early days she made me promise something I cannot keep and Calamity, well she gave Calamity no chance to speak to her which left him depressed out of his mind, and as guessing pleasured the demons inside of him… if only there was a mare for Calamity, some pony who could kick this out of him.

The deserted path seemed never ending went on hours as the breeze flew past and broken chariots alike was swept around the place like as if their weight was as light as a feather,watchtowers approached into our vision slightly muzzled from my eyes due to the dirt a plaque was fused to the floor I quickly approached, wanting to read the inscription engraved on it. Apart from the dirt which blew some off the writing… this is all I could muster to read

“What is the greatest lie every created? What is the most vicious obscenity ever perpetrated on pony kind? Slavery? The Holocaust? Dictatorship? No. It's the tool with which all that wickedness is built: altruism. Whenever any pony wants others to do their work, they call upon their altruism. Never mind your own needs, they say, think of the needs of... of whoever. The state. The poor. Of the army, of the king, of Celestia! The list goes on and on. How many catastrophes were launched with the words "think of yourself"? It's the "king and country" crowd who light the torch of destruction. It is this great inversion, this ancient lie, which has chained ponies Unicorns and Pegasus alike to an endless cycle of guilt and failure. My journey to Manehatten was my second exodus. In 1919, I fled a country that had traded in despotism for insanity. The Marxist revolution simply traded one lie for another. Instead of one pony, the Debt mare, owning the work of all the ponies, *all* the ponies owned the work of all of the ponies. So, I came to Canterlot: where a Unicorn could own his own work, where a pony could benefit from the brilliance of his own mind, the strength of his own muscles, the *might* of his own will. I had thought I had left the parasites of Phillydelphia behind me. I had thought I had left the Marxist altruists to their collective farms and their five-year plans.”

The description this pony has put in sums up all that happened, it seems patriotism had clouded this pony`s mind but yet he is in the right the Marxist revolution probably made us all to visit Insanity, he speaks of whereas in Canterlot you could work without problems. That is the Zebra`s causing this revolution a conflict… a uprising in all of Equestria`s history. Of all the evil that existed in this world you think that i`ts stopped but it has not, Every pony has their inner demon addicted to the thought of slavery, conquest, control of all the lands.

Their personality clouded by remorse and morality. The sympathies the Royal Court offered these demons are supernatural beyond the Reich, besieged by galactic control, war and many other narcissists Discord, Nightmare Moon, King Sombra. All harmless characters enslaved by a higher power, to think of their mind judgment in the rules of Revolution, conquest. Did demons control us all this time? Or did a pony usurp the natural abilities and arrived a evil demented horde of passed away spirits… Did the world go to hell in 1919? When the Marxist revolution clouded all of our normal hopes, dreams, and ambitions the greed for power controlled nearly all of our species which you could pretty much tell… whether dreams were meant to burst or just remain untouched. Decisions, Decisions alike evil, powerful crept into the mind releasing a primordial ooze which clouded many`s spirits into becoming twisted mentality awaiting for the moment when the time is right… Ideas which floated and remained inside our hearts and minds which sometime has remained… only to be crushed by a higher power`s ambition for power. You question yourself don`t you?

Tyrannical reigns to be crushed several years later, one pony`s maternal mind to explode into pieces of shattered glass by what you ask? Decisions or simple judgment?

The answer is a secret, locked away in the Pure One`s mind for his conquest for the sun the moon. Three lords containing magical abilities used their power over a leadership dispute created their minions, creatures which hearts remained distant… and locked away.

On where the lords sat and rested their untried hooves on their thrones. You consider a throne for the sign of leadership, dictation and control? In my eyes I only see a dispute, a assassination attempt to be caused by the unclouded heir to the sacred chair which is upon en crested with magical rocks, diamonds, sapphires, jade, emeralds and many alike, Powerful and the energy remaining inside the rocks for example Ruby, had the power of Might, and steering anger, Emeralds a spirit controlled by nature to do thy`s bidding and also peace… Which shattered away as the rocks began to diminish.

Apart from staring at the truthful plinth, glory of this character`s mind which diminished and faded into ashes because of demons and their tyrannical uprising, This character`s name was Alec Ryan… a famous principal for ideas and the ruler of diabolical reigns in the years going from 1919-1934 you also ask yourself why a short reign? He conquered so much would be the question lying in all of our minds, Reason for his unfortunate death was a hired assassin paid by money of a higher power. This power was lead by a creation of false prophecy known as the Atlas, a corporation founded by the late Luger D Bryan, a believer in all things evil and `righteous` known as diminish of his commanders and leaders alike, many believed in his and his successors false prophecy.

Calamity knocked me out of talking to myself as I was speaking out loud “Bro… what the buck was that about?” I shrugged and shook my head

“Oh sorry for the little history lesson there, the words on this monument caught me out” Calamity ignoring my comment

“Whatever let`s just go already!”.

The gate leading to the Enclave drew near every step was making my heart beat faster, the temptation that my monster mind had was unbearable.

Gate approached, Several artillery positions was at the ready to strike and paratroopers awaiting us to take one more step I shouted out “Rainbow! Where are you? I`ts me Full Moon… your coltfreind” A immediate voice was heard from behind the gate,

“Full Moon!” I was shocked of the voice and the voice was heard again

“I`m coming, Guards! Lower your weapons!”

Author's Note:

Apologies for the little rant there, I was just there on the computer typing this away...

Bio shock 1 quote from my fave character Andrew Ryan, Yeah there was a real Marxist problem in this world.

Calamity is haunted by spirits. Think of it as the Necromorphs from Dead Space.