• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 6,048 Views, 309 Comments

Diamond Tiara Likes Dating Sims - Mattricole



Diamond Tiara has always loved Dating Sims, but after playing one into the early morning, she discovers the innate ability to see choices.

  • ...
10
 309
 6,048

Diamond Tiara Likes The Wonderbolts-True Ending

Buy two tickets for the Wonderbolts show!

Scootaloo really did seem pretty excited for it, and besides it’s probably my best option, after all, what kind of friend would I be if I didn’t constantly show her off? A pretty bad one that’s for sure.

With that in mind, I quickly head to my room, going straight to my computer. If I do a express order I should get it by tomorrow morning. And when I do, I’ll quickly get to school, and invite Scootaloo. She’ll be so happy, she’ll give me a huge hug! She’ll be kissing my hooves in gratitude, maybe she’ll even give me a nuzzle or two! I can’t wait to see the look on her face!


Ah, the beginning of a new school day, I’m so excited! I can’t wait to see the look on Scootaloo’s face when she sees these Wonderbolts tickets, she’s going to freak! Now let’s see if I can find-

“YOU!” Scootaloo runs up to me with a glare, which will no doubt be gone in a few seconds. “I can’t believe what you did to me the other day!” To be fair it was funny.

“Oh come on Scootaloo, cheer up!” I tell her as I reach into my bag for the tickets.

“I will not cheer up!” she yells as she turns around, “I want nothing to do with you!”

“Is that right?” I ask as I pull out two tickets, “I guess that means you don’t want to go with me to the Wonderbolts show next month,” it truly is a tragedy.

“That’s right, I…” she slowly turns around, her eyes wide and a little bit of drool trickling out of the side of her mouth, “Wonderbolt...tickets?”

“That’s right!” I smile as I wave the two tickets in front of her, her eyes swaying, trying to keep up with the tickets, “and they’re even box seats too! It’s too bad you don’t want to go though,” I say as I put the tickets away, “after all, you don’t want anything to do with me…” I trail off as I start walking to my desk.

“Diamond Tiara, wait!” Scootaloo begs as she grabs me from behind, “you have to take me with you!” she begs, looking at me with tear filled eyes. I gotta admit, it is adorable!

“I don’t know Scootaloo, you do hate me after all.” It has been a long fought battle, but I’m so close to capturing her heart. I just need to push a little bit more.

“I don’t hate you!” Scootaloo shouted as she got in front of me, bowing before me, “I just...uh…” she trails off, her tongue sticking out of her mouth as she tries to figure out the best thing to say. One day that tongue will be in my-

>Kiss Scootaloo then and there.

>suck on Scootaloo’s tongue while she’s distracted.

>End this and take her with you to the Wonderbolts.

...Wow, looking at those first two choices, I’m beginning to see why my dad thinks I play too much erotic dating sims.

>End this and take her with you to the Wonderbolts.

That may be best if I don’t want Miss Cheerilee to have a heart attack.

“Alright, alright, I understand Scootaloo,” I say as I lift her head with my hoof, “I guess if you really want to go, I have little choice but to take you with me.”

“YEEEEESSSS!” Scootaloo screams as she hugs me tightly. Aww yeah, she’s soooo warm! “You are not going to regret this! This is going to be the best…uh...next month ever?” she asks me as she scratches her chin.

“That’s right Scootaloo, this is going to be the best next month later.”


After a whole month of planning, the day has finally arrived. It’s the day of the Wonderbolts show here in Ponyville, with the stadium located just outside of Ponyville. I’m still surprised they were able to build it within a month though, and it looks pretty good.

“This is gonna be so awesome!” Scootaloo screams as she flapped her tiny wings.

“If you keep standing there and flapping your wings, they’re going to start without us,” I tell her as I begin walking into the building.

“Hey, wait up!” Scootaloo shouts as she follows me, though we didn’t really have anything to worry about, we did get here kind of early. In fact, I’m pretty sure we’re the first ones here.

“Let’s go to the shop and get something to eat while we wait.”

“What!?” Do I really need to repeat myself? “But the show’s going to start any minute, we’ll miss it!” Really? I take a look at a nearby schedule and…

“Scootaloo?” I motion for her to come closer, which she did. I then quickly flick her across the nose. “WE HAVE OVER SIX HOURS TILL THE SHOW BEGINS!” I can’t believe we came this early!!! We’re going to be here forever!

“Oh, uh...sorry?” You’re lucky you’re so cute, otherwise I’d have daddy hire a hitpony, and believe me, you wouldn’t like that. I’ve played Hitpony, I know what they’re capable of.

“Let’s just get something to eat already.” I look at a nearby map, and quickly find where the concession stand is. “Perfect, let’s go.”

“You sure we’re not going to miss the Wonderbolts show?” Scootaloo asks, jeez, she has zero faith in me.

“Stop worrying about it, we got like, six hours till the show begins. Even if we get lost I doubt we’d miss the show.”


“Go get something to eat, she said.” Shut up. “It’s going to be fine, she said.” Shut up. “We’re not going to miss the Wonderbolts show, she said!”

“I said I was sorry!” It’s not my fault the idiots who built this made it so darn complicated!

“Let’s just look at the map again!” What do you think I’m trying to do?! I can’t believe we got lost! Worse, it’s almost time for the Wonderbolts show! If I mess this up there’s no way I can get Scootaloo! If only these stupid maps they placed in the building wasn’t so darn...it’s upside down. It’s. Upside. Down.

“MCINTOSH!” I WILL KILL YOU!

“Whoa, what’s your problem?” Scootaloo asks patting me on the back.

“Nothing, let’s go,” I shrug off her hoof and began trotting in the right direction.

“Where are you going?!” Scootaloo yells as she quickly follows after me.

“I’m going in the right direction.” And it’s not long until we finally reach our box seats.

“Huh, that’s weird, according to the map-”

“The map was upside down.” McIntosh, I will have my revenge. You almost screwed up my date with Scootaloo. You will pay, I swear on the grave of my mother you will pay.

“Uh, you alright?” Scootaloo asks as she uses her key to open the door.

“Oh, I’m great!” I reply smiling. I’ll have to get my revenge later, for now I’ll just enjoy the show.

“Great!” Scootaloo says as she sits down, “though I could go for something to eat, all that running around made me hungry.”

“I’ll be right back,” I tell her as I go to exit the room.

“Huh, where you going?”

“To get us something to eat.”

“You want me to come with you?” she says as she begins to get up from her seat.

“No, you stay here and enjoy the show, don’t worry, I’ll be quick.”

“Well, if you say so,” Scootaloo says as she sits back down, “just be quick.” Yeah yeah, I’ll get your food- “The show wouldn’t be as awesome if we don’t watch it together!” ...Heh, I bet you’d be great at playing dating sims Scoots.

“Alright, alright, don’t want you to get too lonely now.” I chuckle as I quickly leave the room, hearing Scoots yelling at me from behind the closed door.


“Whoo! That was awesome!” Scootaloo yells as she pumps her hoof into the air, “did you see the part where Spitfire did that totally awesome move?!”

“Oh yeah, how could I miss that?” I don’t have the heart to tell her I have no idea what she’s talking about.

“I know right?! Oh, and Fleetfoot did that really cool move where she did that strange loop! It was almost like watching Rainbow Dash!” Still no idea what you’re talking about Scoots.

“It certainly was fun to watch.” I reply as I stretch in my seat. “Though we better get going, it’s starting to get dark.”

“We can’t leave yet!” She yells as she grabs my arm. Though I would love to cuddle with you, now’s not the time.

“Why not? The show’s over.”

“Not yet it isn’t,” Scootaloo says as she stares into the night sky, “after every show, they have fireworks!” Fireworks? Well, that does sound romantic.

“Well, I do love fireworks… I guess we can stay,” I say as I sit back down.

“Yeah, I’m not a big fan myself, but I thought you’d like it.” Oh please, as if I’d buy that.

BOOM

I turn away from Scootaloo as soon as I hear the fireworks, and I must say, it’s beautiful! Words couldn’t do it justice. It was as if a meteor shower made up of Lucky Charms was flowing in the sky, bursting in sugary deliciousness. There was only one thing I could think of more beautiful.

“Diamond Tiara.” See? Even Scootaloo agrees. “I used to hate you. I used to think you were stupid, arrogant, obnoxious-”

“Gee, thanks.”

“-and all around a big, fat jerk.” I’M NOT FAT! “But during this last month, you’re actually pretty cool!” Scootaloo turns to me with a smile.

“Ugh...thanks.” Geez, don’t say such embarrassing things, even if they’re true. Though I’m still not going to forgive that fat remark.

“Hey, you think we could still...you know…” she starts scratching the back of her neck, I guess that’s a habit, and looks away. Could this be…

>Laugh at her proposition.

>Hug Scootaloo.

>Kiss the girl.

YES!!! I DID IT! THE FINAL CHOICE! I DID IT! I AM WINNING!!!

>Kiss the girl.

I gently turn her head towards me, leaning in close to her.

“Scootaloo, the truth is, I want to spend every day with you” I whispered as I gently kiss her, caressing her cheek as I did so. As I felt Scootaloo wrapping her hooves around my neck, with the fireworks illuminating our room, I could only think of one thing.

Score.