• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 6,048 Views, 309 Comments

Diamond Tiara Likes Dating Sims - Mattricole



Diamond Tiara has always loved Dating Sims, but after playing one into the early morning, she discovers the innate ability to see choices.

  • ...
10
 309
 6,048

Silver Etiquette-True End

>Open your mouth

S-she's prodding my mouth with her tongue! A-and she's massaging me with her soft hoo-

"Ah," crap I'm moaning! I can feel her tongue entering my mouth, licking my own tongue.... it tastes like butter for some reason. This... this is heaven!!!! I never want this to stop! I start suckling her tongue, her delicious, pink-

"Hey girls I made some- " Silver's mom... she's just... staring. Silver Spoon pulls away from me as quick as possible.

"This isn't what it looks like!" Well, than this is awkward, cause it looked like we were making out.

"We were just... practicing CPR?" Okay, it's not my best excuse but it's better than saying 'it's not what it looks like!'

"Yeah, CPR!" Silver Spoon nods her head as she claps her hooves together, "we were practicing CPR... and... " Silver Spoon trails off, while her mom just... looks at us. Honestly, it's kinda creeping me out.

"Mrs. Minuette?" I jump off the bed and prod her leg. No response... I think we broke her.

"M-mom!" Silver Spoon jumps off the bed and starts shaking her mom, "mom wake up! Please wake up!" Silver Spoon screams as she- DON'T SLAP HER YOU MORON!

"Silver Spoon stop slapping her!" I yell out as I stop her from slamming her hoof at her mom's face. You're going to knock her teeth out you idiot!

"B-but what are we-"

"We'll call an ambulance!" I said slapping the top of her head, "now go downstairs and call for them, I'll stay here and see if she wakes up."

"R- right!" she says and quickly runs out of the room and down the stairs.

"Ugh, finally." Silver Spoon can be such a pain sometimes. I turn back to Mrs. Minuette, finding the same blank stare from before. I wonder if she's alive? I can hear her breathing, that's a sign of being alive... I think.

>Check her pulse

>Tap her on the nose

>Draw a moustache on her face with a permanent marker.

I- I can't! I can't do that to Silver's mom! That's... so... evil.

>Draw a moustache on her face with a permanent marker.

This is for all those times you drilled into my teeth you sadistic hygiene obsessed lunatic!!!


"I said I was sorry Silver Spoon!" Will you just get over it! It was hilarious!

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing too!" Is it that big a deal that I drew on your mom's- "you drew a fake moustache on my mom's beautiful face, how could you?!"

"She drills into my teeth!"

"Maybe if you actually brushed once in awhile-"

"I BRUSH ONCE A WEEK!" Great, haven't even dated for a day and already we're fighting. Silver Spoon's just sitting there, glaring at me, and then gags for some reason. "What?" is she okay?

"I- I stuck my tongue in your mouth." OH COME ON!

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"OH SWEET CELESTIA I STUCK MY TONGUE IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!" QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO PUKE!!!

"Uh, excuse me," some lame doctor comes out of Mrs. Minuette's room, "your mother is awake now." Finally, seriously who passes out from seeing two fillies making out?

"That's great!" Silver Spoon yells out and rushes into her mom's room, shoving the doctor out of her way.

"This isn't over with," I glare as I follow her into her mom's room. She should be grateful I allowed her to shove her tongue in my mouth, and feel honored that she was the first. Tch, whatever, hopefully her mom's feeling better, and at least she won't be able to drill into my teeth in the foreseeable future.

"Silver Spoon?" I hear her mom mutter, "is that you?" And now she's reaching out for her daughters hoof, seriously? Quit acting like you're dying, it's just sad.

"Mom, I'm here for you," Silver Spoon quickly grabs her mom's hoof, with tears in her eyes.

"Oh my sweet Silver Spoon, I had the most horrible dream!" Mrs. Minuette says as she caresses Silver's cheek.

"O- oh, you did huh?" yeah, nice suspicious smile there Silver Spoon, totally won't give you away, "s- so what was it about?"

"Oh, it was horrible!" OH COME ON!!! Is it really that bad that me and Silver are in lo- "I dreamed that you kissed Diamond Tiara's cavity filled teeth!"

...

"Oh, I can only imagine what horror you went through! With how bad her teeth are I'd have thought it tasted like sewer waste and rotten toma-"

"MY TEETH AREN'T THAT BAD!!!!"

"Oh, hello Diamond Tiara!" Don't wave at me as if I heard nothing.

Hi," I growl back.

"But really Diamond, you really need to get your teeth checked. It's very important for a filly your age-" BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M NOT LISTENING!!!

"Anyways, mom I'm really glad you're alright!" thank you Silver Spoon!

"Which reminds me," Mrs. Minuette says as she takes a glance around the room, "why am I in a hospital bed?"

"Uh, well, you see..." Silver Spoon scratches her head as she looks towards me, "hey DT-"

"Well, I better get going!" no way I'm going to explain to Mrs. Minuette that me and Silver Spoon are dating, no way!

"Wait DT you can't just-"

"After all, daddy must be worried about me!" I say as I hug Silver Spoon tightly.

"Diamond you just can't leave me hear," Silver Spoon whispers in my ear, "how am I going to tell her that we're-"

"This is what you get for making fun of my teeth," I whisper back as I nuzzle her cheek, "bye Silver Spoon, bye Mrs. Minuette, hope you get better!" I yell out as I quickly flee from the room.

"Diamond Dazzle Tiara you get back here and help me explain we're dating!"

"YOU TWO ARE WHAT!?" I hear Mrs. Minuette yell out just as I left the room. Good luck Silver Spoon, you're going to need it.

-True Ending