• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 6,048 Views, 309 Comments

Diamond Tiara Likes Dating Sims - Mattricole



Diamond Tiara has always loved Dating Sims, but after playing one into the early morning, she discovers the innate ability to see choices.

  • ...
10
 309
 6,048

Diamond Tiara Likes Music

>Go back into the market and find Sweetie Belle

I did really enjoy Sweetie Belle’s singing voice. Maybe if I go find her she’ll be willing to sing for me? Well, I have nothing to lose, so I might as well check it out. With that in mind I go back into the market. I highly doubt she could have gotten far-

“H-Hi Diamond Tiara!” Whoa! I quickly turn around and find Sweetie Belle smiling at me. And she has this cute little blush too. “S-So what’s up? Doing some shopping?”

“Shopping?” Uh no, I’m here looking for you. Though...I’m not sure if that’s the best thing to say to her.

>I’m here looking for you

>Yes, I’m here to shop

>None of your business, Dumb Belle!

...I’m pretty sure that last line will get me no where. As for the first line, it kind of makes me sound like a creepy, desperate stalker. And I, Diamond Dazzle Tiara, am anything but desperate!

>Yes, I’m here to shop

“Yeah! I figure I could get a quick bite to eat before I head on home!” Oh, Diamond Tiara, you are so crafty! “What about you?”

“Me?” Yes, Sweetie Belle, you. “Well, I-I was just looking for something to do, since all my friends are busy,” Sweetie Belle said rubbing the back of her neck. Is that right?

>In that case, why don’t you join me for a bite to eat?

>Well, good luck finding something to do

>If you got nothing to do, than sing for me!

Hmm, if I use that last one, then I might scare off Sweetie Belle. And as for the second, I could use that as bait to get her to initiate our hangout...but isn’t she too shy for that? I doubt she’ll take the bait. So the best choice is…then again, she probably had breakfast not too long ago, since it is pretty early. Geez, this is gonna be a shot in the dark.

>If you have nothing to do, than sing for me!

“Well, if you’re not too busy, how about you sing for me?”

“W-w-w-w-what?!” Well, this could have gone better. “S-sing?! F-f-for you?! I’m sorry, I can’t!” Oh wow, she’s really turning red.

“Well, why not? I mean, we both already know I love your singing.”

“L-love?! W-well, in that case…” Oh come on, Sweetie Belle! Don’t chicken out now, we both know you like to sing, and we both know I love your singing!

“Would it help if you imagined me in a pair of underwear?” I ask her with a smirk, that always helps me in speech cla- and she’s redder than ever. Huh, didn’t imagine her to be into that kinda thing. The more you know.

“W-well, I guess I could give it a go,” Sweetie Belle finally replies, rubbing her two hooves together. “But can we go somewhere more...private?” Darn! I figure she’d have forgotten about us being in the middle of town, with how much of a airhead she can be. Oh well, nothing wrong with a private performance!

“Sure! How about we go back to my place?” I ask, wrapping my hooves around her shoulder and giving her a gentle squeeze.

“Sounds great!” Yes, come to Diamond. “This is going to be so much fun! I’m so glad you decided to be friends with me!”

…Friends? Friends?!

“Uh, Diamond Tiara? Are you alright?”

“Yes, of course I am, Sweetie!” It’s fine! Keep calm, everything is going to be alright. I can get out of this...grr, friendzone. The accursed zone that has prevented me from getting a mare on the first time, how I loathe thee.

“Um, okay? Well, let’s get going!”


“Wow, Diamond Tiara, your room is so big!” Sweetie Belle says as she runs around my bedroom.

“Well, a mare does need her space, right?” I tell her with a laugh, a sexy laugh. One that will no doubt charm her and increase her affection towards me- Why is she looking at me like that?

“Uh, you sure you’re alright, Diamond?”

...Note to self: Never use that laugh again.

“Yes, I’m perfectly fine, Sweetie Belle!” Jeez, am I really acting that weird?! Or maybe I’m not being subtle enough? I need a way to entice her, but at the same time not make it overly obvious, otherwise she’s just going to think I’m being weird and ask that stupid question again. Hmm, what to do?

>Sit next to each other on the bed.

>Lay sexilly on the bed and have Sweetie Belle sing a love song.

>Share a bag of potato chips.

Jeez, that second one is WAY too obvious! In fact, I’m pretty sure that would scare her away! I don’t want that! And the third one...really? How am I going to win her heart WITH A BAG OF POTATO CHIPS?! I swear I’m going too- Grr! Whatever, at least it’s pretty obvious which answer I should choose.

Author's Note:

SHORTNESS!