• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 6,048 Views, 309 Comments

Diamond Tiara Likes Dating Sims - Mattricole



Diamond Tiara has always loved Dating Sims, but after playing one into the early morning, she discovers the innate ability to see choices.

  • ...
10
 309
 6,048

Diamond Tiara Likes Building Stadiums

>Go to Sweet Apple Acre's

No matter how hard I try, I just can’t get that image out of my head. Our lips were so close to touching, until Miss Cheerilee ruined it. Hopefully Apple Bloom will actually be at the farm, I don’t feel like running all over town looking for her.

Well, I better get a move on. It shouldn’t take too long to get to that stupid farm, ugh, just thinking of all the dirt is making me...huh? That’s weird, why are their a bunch of ponies outside of Apple Bloom’s house? It looks like they’re getting ready to do...something. Geez, this is gonna make finding Apple Bloom so much harder!

“Diamond Tiara! What are ya’ll doing here?!” Well...never mind. Looks like Apple Bloom just couldn’t stay away from me! Though I guess I can’t blame her, it is me we’re talking about.

“Why, hello Apple Bloom!” I wave at her as she walks up to me, “I just came to see my favorite farm pony in the whole world!”

“Yeah, right,” she grunts as she rolls her eyes, “look, ah’m busy right now so if you could-”

“What?! You’re busy?!” It doesn’t matter if you’re busy! You should happily drop everything and spend time with me!

“Yeah, ah’m busy,” she glared, how dare you?! You don’t glare at me! Why am I even talking to you if that’s how you’re going to be?! “Ah’m helping mah family build a stadium for that Wonderbolts show in a month.” What? Wonderbolts show? In a month?!

“Wow, that’s not a whole lot of time.” Seriously, even with all this help I doubt they could do much in a month. Apple Bloom sighs and goes to pick up a hammer.

“Yeah, it isn’t,” she grumbles a bit, “ah don’t even want to do it, but Granny says we need the money.”

“You wouldn’t need money if you lived with me.” Yeah, that sucks Apple Bloom.

“W-what did ya’ll say?” Apple Bloom asks me, tilting her head in a cute… uh, did I say that out loud?

“Um, nothing, I said nothing!” Ugh, my face feels like it’s on fire! I can’t believe I said that out loud! “Anyways, good lu-”

>Wish Apple Bloom good luck

>Laugh at her misfortune

>Help build the stadium

Well, I was gonna do the first one anyways, and besides, I really don’t want to get my hooves dirty, they’re so perfect!

“Well, ah gotta go Diamond.” Ugh, why does she sound so...sad? “See ya later.” I’m not helping. Nope. I’m just going to wish her...QUIT LOOKING SO SAD! “If ya’ll see Scoot’s and Sweetie Belle, could ya tell em ah won’t be able to hang out with em fer awhile?”

“AAARGH!” FINE!

“Uh, Diamond, are ya okay?”

>Help build the stadium

“As if I could let you do this by yourself!” I yell at her, taking her hammar from her mouth… her breath smells ni-NO! Concentrate Diamond Tiara, concentrate.

“Uh, what?” Wow, you sure are dense Apple Bloom. I spit out the hammar, a lady doesn’t talk with her mouth full.

“I’m going to help build the stadium of course!”

“Y-yer joking, right?” What’s that supposed to mean?! “Uh, ah mean, that’s great!” That’s right, you better be grateful. “But, do ya even know what to do?”

“Ah take that as a “no” then,” Apple Bloom sighs, hey, it’s not my fault! Whatever, I’ll think of something.

>Give up

>Try to do things on your own

>Follow Apple Bloom around and help her

Ha! Right, give up. Please, Diamond Dazzle Tiara never gives up! Even the idea of giving up is stupid!

Though, I can’t exactly go off on my own, I really have no idea what I’m doing and,though I hate to say it, I’m pretty sure I’ll just end up hurting myself. so that leaves only one option.

>Follow Apple Bloom around and help her

“I guess I’ll just follow you around then!” I tell her as I pick up some of her saddle bags. Apple Bloom just sighs and picks up the rest of the saddle bags.

“Yer not gonna give, are ya?”

“Do you want me to leave, or would you rather have me stay?” I ask, fluttering my eyes at her. Apple Bloom glares at me, but I see that adorable blush of hers! Admit it Apple Bloom, you want me to stay.

“Alright, fine,” she finally agrees as she goes off to the building area, with me close behind, “ah guess if we work together, it shouldn’t be too hard.” Right, that’s the reason you want me here, we’ll just stick with that.


“Alright Diamond, pass me the hammer!”

“Don’t tell me what to do!” Honestly, does she even have any manners?! Jeez, and here I thought we’d be working together, not her bossing me around!

“Ah thought ya’ll wanted to help me?” Apple Bloom asked, gritting her teeth as she stood in front of some planks.

“You didn’t even say please,” I spit out as I passed the hammer to her. I know she grew up on a farm, but I didn’t think she would be this rude! And besides, this is boring! It’s only been a hour or so, and yet I’m already regretting this decision. I should have just went home.

“Thanks,” Apple Bloom says as she takes the hammer from me, and starts nailing the wood together. Ugh, this is so boring! Do you know how boring it is to watch somepony nailing wood together?! It’s very boring! At this rate I’m going to go insane!

"Apple Bloom!” I grab onto her leg, with the cutest pout I could muster, “can we pleeeaaase take a break? I’m going insane!” Surely you’re bored too?!

“Dang it, Diamond Tiara, we just can’t run off!” Ugh, figures you’d be the goody four hooves. With how much you seem to love doing this, I’m surprised you haven’t gotten a cutie mark for it!

“We’ve been working for hours!”

Ah’ve been working fer hours, ya’ll just standin there and whining.” How dare you imply I’ve been doing nothing?! I have been supporting you this whole time! It’s like you don’t even care that I’m here! If that’s the way you’re going to be, then fine!

“Well, if my whining is so annoying I guess I’ll just leave!” And good riddance! I’ll just go home and play some video games! Maybe I’ll even finish that dating sim...nah. I don’t feel like going through two hours of text just because I forgot to save.

“Diamond Tiara, wait!” Apple Bloom calls out, as if I’m going to listen to somepony who doesn’t even appreciate- DON’T BITE MY TAIL YOU RUFFIAN! “Err, sorry.” That’s right, you better apologize! Not even you get to touch my beautiful tail Apple Bloom.

“Really Apple Bloom, what is it with you and your family about biting other ponies tails?” Seriously, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen her sister bite that one colts tail all the time. What was his name? Rainbow...something. Or is he a mare? I could never tell.

“Ah said ah was sorry!” If you’re so sorry, then stop glaring at me. “Listen, ah know you’re bored, but we just can’t up and leave! Mah brothers counting on me.” She points off into the distance.

Wow, Big McIntosh sure is working hard. I can see him hauling tons of wood, must be pretty tough. I guess...he would be pretty upset if we just left without saying anything. With how hard he’s working, the apple family must really need the-

“And besides, ah might git mah cutie mark!”

>Bop her on the nose.

>Bop her on the nose.

>Bop her on the nose.

Hmm, let me think…

>Bop her on the nose.

“Ow! What’d ya’ll do that for?!” Apple Bloom glares as she rubs her nose, serves you right!

“Is that the only thing you can think about right now?!” Seriously Apple Bloom! Is your cutie mark really the only thing you can think about? And besides, you tried getting a cutie mark in carpentry! Many times! If it didn’t work before, why would it work now?! Can’t you go one day without trying to get your cutie mark? We should be doing something fun like...like...Hmm.

>Bop her on the nose.

>Play tag!

>Hide in the nearby bushes and make out.

Hmm, I do want to bop her on the nose again, honestly, she can be so annoying sometimes! Though I guess a game of tag would be fun. Maybe Apple Bloom will even give me a challenge, unlike Silver Spoon, she sucks at tag. I could even lose her in...those...bushes...

Or, we could have a different kind of fun. Those bushes do look like a nice hiding spot to spend some…quality time together.

“Uh, Diamond Tiara, what are ya thinking about now?”

“Oh, nothing!” I turn away and head towards the building materials. Knowing her, she’ll take the bait. And it’ll make it all the sweeter. She quickly follows me, just like I planned.

“Oh come on, tell me!” Oh you’ll find out, I’m about to do it!