• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 6,048 Views, 309 Comments

Diamond Tiara Likes Dating Sims - Mattricole



Diamond Tiara has always loved Dating Sims, but after playing one into the early morning, she discovers the innate ability to see choices.

  • ...
10
 309
 6,048

Diamond Tiara Likes The Wonderbolts-Bad Ending

>Don’t buy two tickets for the Wonderbolts show.

Yeah, why should I buy tickets for her? It’s not that big of a deal, and I’m sure her idol Rainbow whatever will take her. I might as well not even bother. I’m just going to go upstairs and go to bed already.

...Though I suppose I could do a little bit of gaming. Just for a couple of hours.


Ugh, maybe playing games all night wasn’t the best idea, I ended up gaming all night. I’m totally gonna fall asleep in Miss Cheerilee’s class. Whatever, maybe if I’m careful she won’t notice? I can only hope that’s the case as I walk into the classroom, trying to stifle a yawn, when I see Scootaloo.

“Oh, hey Scootaloo,” I wave with a smile. I think we are on a fast track to becoming-

“You!” she yells out as she glares at me.

…Well, she doesn’t seem very happy.

“How could you do this too me?!” she yells at me, pointing at...oh you have got to be kidding me!

“You still have that moustache?!” I laugh as I point at her face, oh this is rich!

“It’s not funny!” Oh come on, calm down a little.

“Come on Scootaloo, no need to get so mad, just let me-”

“Don’t touch me!” Hey! How dare you slap my hoof away! “You know, I thought you were cool! I thought we were becoming friends, but I guess the only reason you wanted to hang out was to humiliate me!”

“S-Scootaloo, calm down, I didn’t mean to-”

“What?! Embarrass me in front of the whole town?!” Embarrass? I didn’t mean to do that, it was just a joke!

“Scootaloo, come on, it was just a joke, liven up a little!”

“You know what! No! My whole life you’ve done nothing but bully me, and I’m sick of it!” She turns around, swiping me with her tail, “I never want to talk to you again!”

“Scootaloo, come on!” I say as I grab her shoulder.

“Don’t touch me!” she quickly turns and punches me in the face.

“Ow!” I tumble backwards into the bookshelf, causing it to wobble.

“Diamond Tiara look out!” Somepony yells out. Look out for wha...oh cra-

SPLAT!

Bad End

Author's Note:

Sadly, both the good ending and True ending are not done. I have been extremely busy watching porn and eating cookies. I apologize for the delay.