• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 6,048 Views, 309 Comments

Diamond Tiara Likes Dating Sims - Mattricole



Diamond Tiara has always loved Dating Sims, but after playing one into the early morning, she discovers the innate ability to see choices.

  • ...
10
 309
 6,048

Diamond Tiara Likes Building Stadiums-Good End

` >Play tag!

“Oh, Apple Bloom,” I whisper in her ear, wrapping my hooves around her neck, the smell of her sweat drifting into my nostrils, the scent of a hard working farm pony. Oh, just thinking about it made me go numb!

“W-what is it Diamond Tiara?” Apple Bloom asked me, her cute cheeks burning red with what I could only imagine to be desire. Ooh, I can’t wait to see the look on her face!

“There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you for a very long time.” I told her as I breathed into her ear, causing it to twitch cutely.

“W-what did ya’ll wanna tell me?”

“Well, you see Apple Bloom,” I whispered, I backed away a bit, and nuzzled my nose against her’s, causing her to gulp a bit. I tend to have that effect on ponies. “You’re it!” I quickly back away and tapped her nose, and like a blazing speed demon, sprinted away as fast as I could.

“Oh come on!” I hear Apple Bloom shout behind me, before giving chase. Ha! As if you’ll ever catch-

“Gotcha!”

“Gah, my back!” WHY DID YOU JUMP ON MY BACK?!”

“Uh, sorry Diamond Tiara, ya’ll alright?” NO I’M NOT ALRIGHT! YOU BROKE MY BACK!

“I swear Apple Bloom, you’re going to be the death of me,” I complain as I rub my back. Jeez, she’s a lot heavier than she looks! At least my back isn’t actually broken, if that happened I couldn’t show off my beauty to the rest of Equestria! And that is a crime I will never commit.

“Sorry Diamond Tiara, didn’t mean ta hurt ya or anything,” Apple Bloom laughed while rubbing the back of her neck. Right, sure.

“Whatever, let’s get back to work, since playing with you is hazardous to my health!”

“Alright, alright,” Apple Bloom sighed as she followed me. Jeez, try to have fun, and all she does is hurt me. She’s a real jerk!

“Alright, so what do you need?” I ask as I sit down by the tools, looking at the pile of wood before us.

“Let’s see…” Apple Bloom carefully looked at the material before her, and sighed. “Ah completely forgot what we’re making.”

“How can you forget?!” I bonk her on the head with my hoof, “it’s a stadium, right?!”

“Ah forgot what part we’re making!” she growled back, crossing her hooves over her chest. “Dang, McIntosh is gonna be so mad!” she sighed, sitting next to me as we stare at the pile of wood. Well, what are we gonna do-

>Get Big McIntosh.

>Get something to eat.

>Make a swing set!

Hmm, as much as I would loooove getting back to work, I’d rather get something to eat.

...Then again, a swing set does sound pretty cool right now!

>Make a swing set!

“Hey Apple Bloom, want to make a swing set?” I ask, hopefully she says yes, I’m bored out of my mind!

“Okay!” Apple Bloom smiles at me and gets some wood. “Come on Diamond, let’s do this!”

Now you’re talking! We’re going to make the best swing set ever!


This is the worse swing set ever.

“It’s not...that bad.” Apple Bloom said as she pat me on the back.

“It’s even worse, Apple Bloom.” Jeez, it looks like it got beaten with a ugly stick.

“Well, look on the brightside!” Apple Bloom said as she hugged me, “at least we built it together!”

Built it...together?

“...ARE YOU SAYING THIS IS MY FAULT?!” Stupid Apple Bloom! How dare she?! This is clearly her fault!

“Ah wasn’t saying anything like that!” You lie! “Ah was just saying it’s special cause we made it together!” T-Together?

“But...it looks horrible.”

“So?” Apple Bloom asked, wrapping her hooves around my shoulders, “we spent time together to make it, so ah say, it’s the greatest swing set ever!”

“...What?”

“You...you are so lame.” Jeez, grow up already!

“If that’s true, then why are ya’ll smiling?” her hug tightens around me. Jeez, you really like embarrassing me don’t you!

>Hug her back.

>Push her away.

>Spit in her face.

...Why would I spit in her face? That’s disgusting! And I can’t just push her away, I mean, I want to, but…

>Hug her back.

I wrap my hoof around her neck, and squeeze her against me. This...this just feels right.

“I guess the swing set is…alright.”

“Heh, ah know right? We should do this more often!”

Heh, you know what Apple Bloom? I’d like that, I really would. With that thought, our hug ends, and- Why is Miss Applejack glaring...at…

Uh oh.

Good End(?)