• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 6,048 Views, 309 Comments

Diamond Tiara Likes Dating Sims - Mattricole



Diamond Tiara has always loved Dating Sims, but after playing one into the early morning, she discovers the innate ability to see choices.

  • ...
10
 309
 6,048

Decisions Decisions

"Diamond darling, are you okay?" my daddy asks me as I continue chewing my cereal.

"Meh," I'm too tired to give a real response. For some reason I couldn't get any real sleep last night. It sucked, but whatever, at least it's Saturday. If you're wondering why the best filly in all of Equestria isn't sleeping in on a Saturday, that's because for some stupid reason daddy believes one should always wake up early. Ugh, can't wait till I move out, then at least I can sleep for as long as I want!

"Mmm, I see," daddy says with a smile, "so, any plans for my darling little Diamond?" he asks as he looks through his newspaper.

"Meh," I don't know! Let me think geez! I don't really feel like doing anything today, I just want to sleep in. But if I do daddy would use that stupid marker of his and draw on my face like a two year old! And I will not let anypony, not even daddy, defile my beautiful face!

...But I guess that doesn't really give me anything to do, I don't even feel like playing my dating sims today, with all those weird choices popping up in my head every so often. Strangely enough, I haven't seen any since yesterday. Heh, figures when I need them most they just up and disa-

>Go to the video game store!

>Let's get some ice cream!

>Visit cousin Screwball

HAH! As if I would visit my cousin Screwball! That pony's crazy! One time, she thought she was my mother, and tried to bottle feed me! Ergh, I swear one of these days she's going to cause me a heart attack.

Anyways, though I love me a chocolate milkshake now and again, it's way to early for that, and it would ruin my perfect figure, and what kind of pony would I be if I deprived this world of the only pony with a perfect figure? Fleur de Lis has nothing on me.

>Go to the video game store!

So I guess video game store it is. Maybe I'll be able to get that new game, The Last of Ponies, oh man, that game looks good! I get up from my seat and begin to walk to the door, "bye daddy, I'm going out!" I yelled out as I opened the front door.

"Diamond Tiara!" whoa he sounded mad, "aren't you forgetting something?" he asks as he stands by the kitchen entrance, starring at me expectantly. Oh geez you have to be kidding.

"Sorry," I said as I walked up to him, causing him to lean down, and gave him a peck on the cheek, "bye dad," ugh, what a sappy person.

"bye darling, I love you!" I GET IT!

"Love you too daddy," I grunted as I quickly got out of there, ugh, man, he can be so sappy sometimes! Thankfully he'll be gone by the time I get home!

...I forgot my purse didn't I?


"It's beautiful," I sighed as I stared at what must have been hundreds, if not thousands of video games adorning the shelves. This is truly the greatest place in the world. New games, used games, pc games, and console games! They have it all! Oh, video games, you truly are the greatest invention since the hairbrush, the only thing better than video games is me, but you all know that.

I head off towards the new games, hopefully I can find a copy of The Last of Ponies. Thankfully since the store employee's seen my dad buy me rated M games, they already know I'm allowed to play them, so purchasing is no problem. The problem is if they have any in stock, surely a game that got perfect scores across the board would be-

And there it is...with at least ten copies. WELL, I guess waking up early really does have it's benefits after all! I grab a copy of the game and head towards the cash register.

"Hey hey hey DT, how's it going!?" the stallion behind the counter greeted, his name's like, Sebastian or something, can't remember.

"I'm alright, just wanted to get this new game," I said as I handed over the game and grabbed the bits out of my purse. He smiled at me and scanned the game.

"Now are you seventeen or older?" he asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Of course I am," I replied with a smile, causing his grin to widen.

"I thought so," he said as he took my money and handed me the game with receipt, "make sure to return it if it's broken or anything!" he shouted as I walked away.

"I know, I know," I said as I finally left the store. Sebastian is an alright pony, but I have better things to do right now, like playing my new game! I wonder if Silver Spoon would want to...

Oh, that's right. Silver Spoon's still mad at me. She got mad at me around the time I flirted with Scootaloo, that stupid chicken! Ugh, it's all her fault!

...But that blush of hers was awfully cute. UGH! Why should I care!? Whatever, I'll just go home! As I start my trek home I pass by the various stands of the local farmers, trying to sell their produce to customers. Heh, I even see Miss Applejack smiling and waving. Maybe I'll buy an apple? Apples are sweet after all, and delicious, like Apple Bloo-

NO! I did not just think that! Oh, why am I thinking of that kiss now!? It didn't effect me that much, did it!? No, it didn't! I need to get home, fast, before anything else happens! I quickly trot out of that Celestia forsaken market, oh I can't wait to get home! I'll play my game and forget all about these stup-is that singing I hear? I look to my left and find Sweetie Belle walking towards the market, a purse hanging off her shoulder. I guess she's going shopping. She looks my way and suddenly stops singing, looking around nervously and trots into the market, completely silent. I guess she didn't realize she was singing.

Why did she care? She has a beautiful voice, like an angel AH! Why is everypony suddenly coming into my head!? I didn't do anything wrong!

...Right? I mean, I was just having a little bit of fun. Why should I apologize to Silver Spoon, or talk to any of those stupid Cutie Mark Whatever they are? I don't have to do any-

>Go to Silver Spoon's house

>Go to the park to find Scootaloo

>Go to Sweet Apple Acre's

>Go back into the market and find Sweetie Belle

>Go home and play video games!

Ugh, I'm tempted to pick that last one honestly. I shouldn't have to pick any of these honestly, but...I sighed to myself as I looked at my options. Might as well choose one, I mean, what harm could it do? So I guess I choose...

Author's Note:

If you're are wondering, yes, Diamond think's she is Celestia's gift to the world.