• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 6,048 Views, 309 Comments

Diamond Tiara Likes Dating Sims - Mattricole



Diamond Tiara has always loved Dating Sims, but after playing one into the early morning, she discovers the innate ability to see choices.

  • ...
10
 309
 6,048

Diamond Tiara Likes Music-Bad End

>Lay sexilly on the bed and have Sweetie Belle sing a love song.

Drastic times call for drastic measures!

“Uh, Diamond Tiara what are you doing?”

“What do you mean?” I ask her, laying on top of my bed in a sexy manner. “I just want to hear you sing!” I tell her as I swish my tail back and forth.

“Um...okay?” Aw, you look so cute with that blush! “So what do you want me to sing?”

“Oh I don’t know. How about a love song?” I say while wiggling my eyebrows. Come on Sweetie, I don’t bite.

“Um...listen, Diamond Tiara, I’m kind of uncomfortable with this so I’m just going to leave…”

WHAT?! YOU CAN’T LEAVE!

“Hold on, Sweetie Belle!” I yell out as I grab her hoof. “You can’t leave yet! I still haven’t heard you sing!”

“Let go of me!” Oh no you don’t! You’re not getting away that easily! I will hear you sing and then we’re going to-Why is her horn sparking?

“Uh, Sweetie Belle your horn is-” AAAAH! I’M ON FIRE!

“Diamond Tiara! Oh my Celestia, I’m so sorry!”

IT HURTS! OH CELESTIA IT BURNS!!! STOP DROP ROLL! STOP DROP ROLL! Stop...drop...ro...ll….

Bad End