• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 6,048 Views, 309 Comments

Diamond Tiara Likes Dating Sims - Mattricole



Diamond Tiara has always loved Dating Sims, but after playing one into the early morning, she discovers the innate ability to see choices.

  • ...
10
 309
 6,048

Diamond Tiara Likes The Wonderbolts-Good Ending

>Make Scootaloo lunch for tomorrow.

I guess I could make her some lunch. More than likely she’ll be really mad when she finds out what I did to her face, but with her short attention span I can easily fix that with food.

“Now I just have to make something…” But what? I’m not much of a cook, though I’m sure if I tried I would be amazing. Still, it wouldn’t hurt to have a little help. “SWEET CORN, GET IN HERE!” I yell out.

“Yes Miss Tiara!” Ah, I love it when they try to be punctual.

“I need to make lunch for somepony, and I need your help,” I explain as I lead her into the kitchen.

“Y-you’re making somepony...lunch?” Yes, didn’t I just say that? “Well, in that case, you’ll need to put it into a bento, make it a colorful arrangement of fruits, and make it into the shape of a heart!” She cooed idiotically, though I gotta admit, that is a good idea.

“Hmm, and maybe I could glaze it with melted cheese!” She’d love it! ...What? Why are you looking at me like that?!

“Uh… Miss Tiara, this food is to make her happy, right?” OF COURSE IT IS!

“Why do you think I’m making it for her?!” I swear, maids these days ask the stupidest questions. She continues giving me that stupid odd look, and raises her hoof.

“Uh… well, if you think she’ll like it-”

“Of course she’ll like it, I’m the one making it!” If she doesn’t stop acting so stupid I’m going to have daddy fire her! “Now come on and help me!”


It may have taken a few hours, but I finally finished Scootaloo’s lunch! It’s a delicious fruit salad with melted cheese and jello on top of it! It’s just like me, beautiful and sweet. Scootaloo’s going to go to heaven tasting this wonderful meal.

“Oh Scootaloo!” I call out as I enter the classroom.

“You!” Scootaloo yells out as she dashes towards me. Whoa, I knew she would be excited to see me, but dashing towards me? It’s so cute, she’s like a little puppy! A cute, adorable, glaring… well that’s not right. “I can’t believe what you did to me the other day!” Oh right, I completely forgot about that.

“Oh come on Scootaloo, cheer up!” I tell her as I reach into my bag for her lunch.

“And just why should I-”

“Ta da!” I sing beautifully as I present her my specially made lunch box, “I made it just for you!”

“Food!” Scootaloo yells out as she takes the lunch away, “I love food!”

...I’m sure I have a witty response to that, but honestly, I can’t for the life of me think of it.

“Y-you made this for me?”

“Of course I did! After all, we are friends!” And, it’ll give me more ways to get some alone time with you. And if it’s anything like my eroge…

“Ooh, and it has cheese! I love cheese!” Scootaloo says as she starts eating her lunch...EATING HER LUNCH?!

“You idiot!” I yell out as I take the lunch away from her, “it’s lunch, LUNCH! You eat it at lunch!”

“But I wanna eat it now,” she grumbled, ooh, I so wanna hit you with a newspaper right now. “Please?” Oh, stop looking at me with those eyes! I won’t...be...swayed…

“Ugh, fine!” I yell out as I hoof over the lunch.

“Thanks DT!” Ugh, sometimes, I’m way too nice for my own good...oh well, at least she’s happy.

-Good End