• Published 10th May 2013
  • 1,127 Views, 28 Comments

Silver and Shadow's Adventure In Ponyville! - mlplps

  • ...
40
 28
 1,127

Chapter 4: Dreams

Chapter 4

Silver was sleeping. In his dream, there was a flicker of images appeared. This was it:

"Who's that with you, Twilight Sparkle?" asked the grey Pegasus with yellow mane and tail and bubbles cutie mark.

"Why that's Silver, he came here yesterday with Shadow!" answered Twilight Sparkle.

"Who's Shadow?"

" He's a black pony and he's in the with Pinkie in the party. We're going there too."

And he woke up. What did I just dreamed? Silver thought

"Wait, did I see into... the future??" he said, quietly.


The next morning for breakfast, he told Shadow what he'd dreamt last night.

"......So then I saw a grey Pegasus with bubbles cutie mark and yellow mane and tail with yellow eyes that looked so...... derped," Silver explained.

"Well, that is strange. No one could see into the future, not even me. Maybe you could discuss this with Twi." said Shadow. "Oh, and I'm invited to some party in Sugarcube Corner, for some reason."

"Okay, me and Twi will be there, then." answered Silver.

So he talked with Twilight about his dream.

"Sounds strange indeed. Anyway, we're invited to a surprise party with Pinkie." said Twilight.

"I know. Shad told me." said Silver "What time will the party start?"

"In the afternoon. Everypony is going to be there, and the princesses,of course!"

"Okay then, can't wait,"

"Me neither,"

They blushed at each other while giggling sheepishly. Then they had they're own breakfast while the faces was still blushed.


Silver was studying more about the Elements of Harmony, but he couldn't concentrate because of that dream last night. Then he decided to sit and do nothing for the rest of the morning (Until lunch or 'brunch'). Twilight saw him doing nothing.

"Hey Silver, the party is going to start soon! Want to come with me?" asked Twilight.

He didn't answer.

"There's going to be that Sugar Hug Surprise, you know!"

"Ok then, you win, Twi! LET'S GO!!" Silver yelled.

And the two unicorns trotted to Sugarcube Corner.


They were at the opening of the party in the line. A grey Pegasus with blonde mane and tail was in front of them with a purple unicorn with blonde mane.

"Hi Derpy Hooves!" shouted Twilight.

"Hi Twilight! Who's that with you?" shouted Derpy.

"Why that's Silver, he came here yesterday with Shadow!"

"Who's Shadow?"

" He's a black pony and he's in the with Pinkie in the party. We're going in there too."

Silver heard the two ponies and realized.That was in my dream! he thought. But he daren't say it aloud! Then, he got another vision! Not again! he thought. This was it:

"MWAHAHAHAHA!!" yelled the evil alicorn.

"What are you doing here?" yelled Silver.

"Why Silver, the unicorn, I planed to destroy Equestria with my special 'surprise'!"

"You better tell me right now!! TELL ME!!!!!"


That was it. Silver shook his head and tried not to remember that. It failed.

"Come on, Silv, are you going in or not?" shouted Twilight.

He nodded his head.

And the foursome trotted into the party.

To be continued............

Author's Note:

Hope you love it and Chapter 5 is coming soon!

Comments ( 25 )
Comment posted by TheSnarkKnight30 deleted May 11th, 2013
Comment posted by CometTail deleted May 11th, 2013

i like this alot

Comment posted by BaconHazard deleted May 11th, 2013
Comment posted by Jewbacca deleted May 11th, 2013
Comment posted by Eldorado deleted May 11th, 2013
Comment posted by Gherkin deleted May 11th, 2013
Comment posted by Sagacity deleted May 11th, 2013
Comment posted by Parcly Taxel deleted May 11th, 2013
Comment posted by Sabban deleted May 11th, 2013

I find it hilarious that the only comment that complimented this has been disliked a lot.

THAT'S IT!!! I'M GETTING SICK OF ALL THE HORRIBLE COMMENTS!! IF THERE IS ANY MORE MEAN COMMENTS, I AM GOING TO TRY TO REPORT YOU!!!!!:fluttercry::flutterrage::pinkiesad2::

thank you, I am a 11 year old girl with autism. Hopefully, some people will have some sympathy for me. I don't care about the comments, I just wanted to type up some MLP stories!

2561561 Ooh boy, another one of these authors. You know, the ones that can't handle mean comment, so they just delete them?
Deleting them isn't making the situation any better. You're only making it worse for yourself.

2561574 Just because you have autism and your eleven, we won't give you our sympathy. If people don't like your story, pick up and deal with it. And if you start acting all butthurt, we definitely won't give you 'The thing you so mostly desire from us'.
Ooh and that 'I don't care about the comments' is complete crap, because if you didn't care about them, you wouldn't have deleted them.

It'd be nice to see what you were replying to it about...

You know, if you didn't fucking delete it. :flutterrage:

EDIT: I apologize, that was a little harsh.

Regardless, deleting comments doesn't really amend the situation, and it just makes an ass out of yourself.

I recommend you try looking at the highest rated Fanfictions, MLPLPS. Pay attention to the spelling and grammar. Try studying a bit of it!

Also, have you noticed that usually a story has 1,000 word chapters minimum? Adding every chapter in your story up equals 1503 words without edits.

Another thing, notice how in comments people may use emoticons, but in stories they never use them? This creates a more grammatically correct look to the story. Try doing that! :raritywink:

I'm sorry if this appears to be a bit rude, but I'm actually trying to give you a bit of advice. :twilightsmile:

No sympathy for authors like this. Never.

Just read all of the top rated stories of the site, and maybe you can pick up why your own is bad.

I respect you and the fact that you're trying, even in your condition. And I don't give a flying feather if this comment gets voted down to the point where you have to have approval to show it. I respect people who try, and not criticize. And my story got added to the "Craptastic Stories" section too. I'm 12, and an aspiring author myself. And it shocks me that people would actually just spew hate out at us because we don't write as well as them. I thought bronies practiced love and sympathy, not hate and criticism.:fluttercry:

2620888

Just because we like a certain show doesn't mean we have to kiss the ass of every person who resides in our fandom. The people who write on this site take writing very seriously, and we aren't going to toss aside our beliefs and standards just because it has My Little Pony slapped over it.

And if you're an aspiring author and are this thin-skinned over criticism, then you're not cut to be an author. It's that simple.

And guess what, 2561561? I too have autism, and have had two stories featured on this site, so don't you DARE use that excuse in front of me. And if you're eleven and you want to write stories, just don't, at least not until you've gotten much more experience.

And that involves lots of reading. Reading and analyzing notable classic and contemporary works of literature and some of the highly upvoted stories on this site. Just don't come into this thing at your age and your limited experience and expect people to go gaga over your work. Otherwise, you're set to fail from the start.

I don't care if I sound rude or not, but this is the truth.

Complete shit. Just saying.

2561574 I have asperger's. I don't ask for sympathy just for that reason.

Deleting comments doesn't hide the fact that people criticised your story, because it says "Comment by X deleted on this date".

By the way, if you don't care about the comments, then why did you decide to delete them?!

GMD

2620888 Bronies love it, but Cloppers... well, that's a horrible different story.

Four-some huh? 😏

Login or register to comment