• Published 10th May 2013
  • 1,127 Views, 28 Comments

Silver and Shadow's Adventure In Ponyville! - mlplps

  • ...
40
 28
 1,127

Chapter 2: What the heck is going on here?!

Chapter 2

Unfortunately, Silver's screams woke up Shadow.

"What the heck is going on here?!" shouted Shadow unhappily.

He was a pony too, but an earth pony and his cutie mark was his precious green Chaos Emerald. He was black, of course and he still had his sticking up hair, but it was his mane AND tail.

"I turned into a unicorn," said Silver "Oh, and that purple unicorn woke me up."

"Oh, I should introduce myself. My name is Twilight Sparkle and I am a student of Princess Celestia-"

"Who's Princess Celestia?" Shadow and Silver asked.

"Why, she is the princess who rises up the sun of course! I have many friends. There's Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack and-"

"PINKIE PIE!" shouted the pink pony.

The three-some was slient... not for long anyway.

"I'm guessing you're Pinkie Pie, right?" asked Shadow

"Why, yes I am! My parents called me Pinkamena Diane Pie, but I shorted it to Pinkie Pie! I love parties, cakes, sweets, chocolate and-"

"Will she ever shut up?" Shadow muttered.

"Um, Twilight-" said Silver.

"Yeah?" asked Twilight.

"Do you have a library? Oh, and my name is Silver and this black pony is Shadow."

"Um, yes I do have a library. Want to come to the library, you two, along with Pinkie?"

"Okay, let's go!"

And the foursome trotted along to Twilight's library.

Author's Note:

There, this chapter is longer now so enjoy!
Chapter 3 coming soon.....