• Published 10th May 2013
  • 3,358 Views, 47 Comments

Sonic & Rainbow Dash Adventure - KentaDavidTheCreator



What Happens if one fast Hedgehog meets one blue Pegasus? The answer quite simple, ONE EPIC ADVENTURE!

  • ...
22
 47
 3,358

PreviousChapters
Chapter 17: Enter The Egg Dragoon Emperor! Eggman’s Final Trump Card!

(Opening Theme: Open Your Heart-Crush 40

(Music: Lightning Speed-Naruto Shippuden The Movie 1 OST)

Last Time, Shadow & Twilight Manage to Defeat the White Chaos Guardian.At Last, Our Heroes finally Gathered All the Chaos Emeralds & Sol Emeralds. But, Just when they think that they won, The Evil Genius, Dr. Eggman unleashes his deadly Creator yet. The Ultimate Death Machine, The Egg Dragoon Emperor! Now as the Wind rustles. The Epic Battle begins as Our Heroes Face off against Eggman’s Newest Weapon Now on Sonic & Rainbow Dash Adventure!

(Music Changes to Challenge Of Another Aim (short Version)-Sonic Adventure)

Chapter 17: Enter The Egg Dragoon Emperor! Eggman’s Final Trump Card!

The Egg Dragoon Emperor stands in front of our heroes in a menacing manner. It’s Weapons Deadlier in person. It’s fisque that strikes terror in the hearts of men. Our Heroes stood there like popsicles as they saw Eggman's Deadly Weapon.

“Woah...That thing is huge!” Said Pinkie. “Looks like this Guy will be tougher to beat than those Chaos Guardians & Sol Guardians.” Said Doctor Whooves. “Well, The Bigger they are! The Harder They Fall!” Said Knuckles as he charges at the Mecha. “Count me in, Partner!” said Applejack as she followed. “GUYS WAIT!” Yelled Sonic. Soon The Egg Dragoon Emperor Used it’s Shield to Block Both Knuckles & Applejack’s Attack. Soon It used it’s Drill Lance to summon ice to freeze them mid-air. Then it bashed it’s shield to the two hard hitters as they went back to the group. “Knuckles! Applejack!” Yelled Rouge. “talk about a nasty combo!” said Spike. “You guys okay?” Fluttershy asked.

“Yeah..” said Applejack. “Just a scratch..” Said Knuckles. “THAT’S MORE THAN JUST AN SCRATCH!“ Yelled Trixie. “YOU GUYS ARE HEAVILY INJURED!”

“OHOHOHO!” Laughed the maniacal doctor. “YOU THOUGHT THIS WILL BE A WALK IN THE PARK HUH?! DON’T BE RIDICULOUS! THIS BABY HAS MORE FIREPOWER THAN MY PREVIOUS INVENTIONS!”

“Man...Talk about scary...” Said Rainbow Dash.

“What are gonna do guys?” Ditzy asked

(Music: Egg Emperor-Sonic Heroes)

“WHAT YOU DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU SHOULD DO?!” Shouted the Doctor “START RUNNING!”

With that said our heroes ran from the machine. As they did, the Doctor made the Egg Dragoon Emperor go after them, launching missiles and shooting it’s guns.



BOSS: Vs. Egg Dragoon Emperor

The group began dodging everyone of it’s attacks. “Be careful! That thing may have the attacks of the Egg Emperor but it also has the attacks of The Egg Dragoon too!” shouted Tails.

“RIGHT!” said The Group.

“Maybe we can weaken it with a few attacks!” said Pinkie Pie. “Are you sure?” AJ asked.
“It could work.” said Doctor Whooves. “SHADOW! TWILIGHT!”

“on it!” The two responded in unison.

Shadow & Twilight faced the Egg Dragoon Emperor as they performed the attack. “MAGIC CHAOS SPEAR!”

The Egg Dragoon Emperor Dodged the attack “GAH! CHILD’S PLAY! I’LL SHOW YOU A REAL ATTACK! BURNING DRILL!” As the mecha swifted it it’s drill, it started emitting flames as it starts up. The Egg Dragoon Emperor launches the attack to where Shadow & Twilight are standing. On impact, Shadow & Twilight were sent flying, crashing into the base door.

“Oh no! Shadow! Twilight!” Yelled Spike.

Shadow & Twilight respawned as they caught up with the group.

“I hate to know what happens next..” Said Rouge.

“i’m glad you asked, Bat Girl!” Said Eggman. “Here! Have some of this!” The mecha switches its weapon from a drill to a lance as it performs a series of air slashes headed to the group.

“Woah! That’s some powerful air slashes!” Said Sliver.

“Looks like Eggy gave the Emperor’s lance an upgrade, big time!” said Sonic.

Rainbow Dash shouted "THIS COULD BE TROUBLE!"

The Slash Waves cut across the base and towards our heroes. “Silver! Got any plans?” Blaze asked. “Just this one!” He replied “HERE HAVE A TASTE OF THIS!” Yelled the white hedgehog as he used “PHYSIC CUT!” He countered the attacks with Eggman’s own. Soon he manage to get a hit on Eggman’s Robot. “My turn!” Said Trixie, She turned as she pointed her horn at the mecha. “LIGHTING MAGIC!” She blasted her attack at Eggman when suddenly Eggman’s Machine Pointed his Lance to the sky as it draws the electricity soon it made an Electric Air Slash headed towards the group as they were hit with the attack, it sends them flying to the next base.


(Music Ends)

“ugh..Everyone alright?” The Doctor asked.

“Yeah..” they replied in unison.

“Well that’s good to hear...ugh...” Doctor Whooves began to lose consense and soon faint.

“Oh, no! Doctor!” Yelled Ditzy as she ran to his side.

“Man, that sucked..” Said Knuckles. “This thing ain’t like the ones we faced in our time, right Twilight?” Applejack asked.

“Yeah...I thought facing against Nightmare Moon was tough..” said Twilight “But this is tougher..”

“Don’t look now, mates but look!” Said Marine.

Soon the Mecha caught up with them. “OHOHOHOHOH! YOU BRATS THINK YOU’RE SMART ENOUGH TO ESCAPE ME, EH?! WELL NO MORE RUNNING!” Shouted Eggman “TIME TO GET SERIOUS!”

“That’s just what I was gonna say...” Said Sonic as he told up with his serious look. “Looks like great minds think alike!” Said Rainbow Dash also with the same expression.

“Huh? Sonic, Rainbow Dash?” Said Tails.

“What are you guys thinking?!” Yelled Cream. “You saw how powerful & scary Mr. Eggman’s machine is!”

“Chao Chao! (She’s right!)” yelled The Chao Trio.

“But if we continue to run..” said Sonic. “Then we won’t get anything done!” Dashie finished.

Rarity told them “Yeah, but Eggman’s machine is the king when it comes to playing rough!”

“Yeah! Even if we try to counter each of his attacks with our own. He comes back at us with an even stronger one!” Said Trixie.

“They’re right..” Said Knuckles. “What are we, a bunch of cowards?” said Applejack.

“Huh?” is All Trixie asked

“We came this far to get all the Chaos Emeralds & Sol Emeralds!” Said Spike. “Not to mention, we have to stop Eggman from taking over all of Equestria!” Said Twilight.

“So we’re fighting back then?” Said Rouge. “oh yeah!” Said Rainbow as she looks as Sonic.

“We’re fighting!” Said Sonic as he said the same thing.

“Well I’m glad you fixed your little problem!” Said Eggman. “NOW WE CAN GET THIS PARTY STARTED!”

(Music: Egg Dragoon-Planetary Pieces: Sonic World Adventure Original Soundtrack)

With that said the group charged at the Egg Dragoon Emperor and began their Attacks.

“JEWEL STORM!” Yelled Rouge & Rarity as they shot a few jewels at the Mecha’s arm. “All Right! Now It’s Our Turn!” said Ditzy & Cream

“TRIPLE CHAO LIGHTING SHOT!” as Ditzy gets on a cloud and produces lighting by jumping on it, The Chao Trio formed a Tri-Spin Dash and the 2 attacks merged to one as it was about to hit the Egg Dragoon Emperor, The Mecha blocked it with it’s shield.

“PIKO PARTY SHOCKWAVE!” Yelled Amy & Pinkie as the pink party animal launches a Party Cannon Shot and Amy creating an shockwave with her hammer, the attack was supposed to hit the Egg Dragoon Emperor by the leg but-







“You know it!” Said Blaze as they jumped as the Egg Dragoon Emperor switches weapons from a lance to a drill and prepared it’s ice attack. “HERE! HAVE SOME OF THIS! ICE DRILL!”

DOUBLE FIRE CLAW ATTACK!” Yelled Spike & Blaze

The Two attacks went into a full collision course at each other. With huge bursts of power flowing in each attack. Soon, the smoke cleared only to find Spike & Blaze frozen like popsicles and was sent crashing to the floor.

“SPIKE! BLAZE!” yelled Silver. “Time for Round 2!” Yelled Knuckles “Ready, Applejack?” “You know it, Sugarcube!” The Launch themselves in the air as they did “SPIRAL APPLE-CUT ROCKET!” The Attack uppercut the mecha with great power as it files high in the sky soon it regained its balance. “Heh! That hurt! Let’s see you try this!” The E.D.E. Switches to a Lance and tosses it at Knuckles & AJ, They caught it but soon they found themselves swarmed with Missiles as they were hit with the attacks.

“PHYSIC LIGHTING!” Yelled Silver & Trixie. “PLUS POWER SHOT!” Yelled Marine. they did their combo attack from Behind. It hit the Egg Dragoon Emperor. Soon the Mecha turned as Eggman said. “HEY YOU TWO! BUZZ OFF!” The Dragoon Wings From The E.D.E. began to blow Trixie, Silver & Marine to the floor next to the fallen heroes.

“HEY DORK!” Yelled a voice that as familiar. Eggman complained as he said “NOW WHAT?!” The Egg Dragoon Emperor turn to see- “Huh? Gilda?” Said Sonic. “She’s Alive!” Said Marine

The Griffin was beaten to a pulp by the last fight with The White Chaos Guardian..

(Music: Gym Battle-Pokemon XY)

“Don’t leave me out of this fight” Said Gilda as she huffed & puffed. “Well well, It seems that you’re still standing, NO MATTER I’LL MAKE YOU INTO THANKSGIVING TURKEY BY THE TIME I’M DONE WITH YOU!” The E.D.E. switches to his Drill Lance and attacks Gilda from the ground: the young griffin dodged every single attack it launched it manage to cut her on the side wing, she gave the mecha a few cuts & scratches as she flew around. Finally, she went into a barrel roll as she performed. “CYCLONE CLAW!”

Eggman just scoffed at the attack. “TCH! TAKE THIS! DRAGOON DRILL LANCE SUPER COMBO 1, FREEZEFLAME THRUST!”

The Two attacks collided with each other and created an explosion, The Heroes heard a blood curdling scream as the wind fuses with ice and fire. The Smoked Cleared only to see Gilda pushed to her limit as she was stabbed on the side by the attack the then the mecha takes his weapon out from her side and smacks her to the ground, Beaten, Bloody & Defeated.

(Music Fades)

“GILDA! NO!” Yelled Dashie. She ran to see if she's okay only to see a hole pierce through her side. “Heh. Looks like I lost..huh? Hey Dash...do me a favor....You and that blue boyfriend of yours....kick this guy’s ass for me...will ya? For a former...old friend.....” Said Gilda, the griffon then dropped to the ground, unconscious and bleeding.

“tch! WHY You...SONIC, SHADOW, TWILIGHT!” yelled Rainbow Dash. “LET’S GET THAT BASTARD!”

“Right!” Said Sonic.

“Stay by me, Twilight!” said Shadow.

“No problem!” Said Twilight.

“SONIC RAINBOW OVERDRIVE!” yelled Rainbow &Sonic.

“PLUS MAGIC CHAOS BLAST!” Yelled Shadow & Twilight

As the Two attacks headed for the Egg Dragoon Emperor, The Mecha unleashed his second combo. “DRAGOON DRILL LANCE SUPER COMBO 2: SHIVERBURN SLASH!” He counted his attack with theirs which caused an explosion and it sent Sonic, RD, Shadow & Twilight towards the fallen heroes.

“OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” Eggman hysterically laughed. “This is getting TOO EASY!” Almost immediately, multiple rocket pods opened up along the arms and legs.

“SAYONARA, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! RAINBOW DASH!” He shouted one last time. Everyone froze in fear, but instead of a mass amount of rockets shooting towards them, they only popped out of the slots, dropping to the ground.

“WHAT?!” Eggman screamed as he pounded the dashboard.

“Weird.” Rainbow Dash breathed.

“What could’ve caused that?” Tails asked, and almost as if the fox’s question formed into an answer, a sleek helicopter flew over the deck, followed by its engines screaming a loud howl.

“It’s that chopper again!” Knuckles pointed out as it whipped back around, then hovered in front of the battered group, between them and the functioning E.D.E. As it hovered, there was the ear-piercing howling and whining of jet engines while their exhausts stung their eyes and throats, making them move out from behind it.

“Wha---Who are you?!” The enraged Eggman demanded. Then two emerald-green eyes popped up on the windshield.

“I am Airwolf 5.0.” a young but stern voice boomed. “A.K.A. Dronewolf.”

Everypony and everyone just stood there in shock. Just then, Dronewolf spoke to them.

“Get out of here; I’ll hold him off.”

“No way in hell!” Shadow shouted.

“We’ll help you.” Twilight chipped in.

NOW!!!” The chopper barked, making even Shadow backpedal from how loud the voice was.

Music start: Airwolf theme (Extended)


Everyone quickly started leaving.

“Let’s dance, Eggfail.” Dronewolf taunted.

The evil doctor can only scream in rage as he forced the E.D.E. to go full throttle towards the sentient helicopter, only for it to activate its underbelly turbos, and dodge his ram attack.

“You’re too slow!” He taunted again with Sonic’s voice, before his boosters shot him away.

I’LL TEAR YOU DOWN TO THE LAST ATOM!!!

Sonic heard Eggman’s screaming, and couldn’t help but laugh. “I never heard him scream like that!” He laughed as he ran to the Escape Pods while the Doctor’s mech started its hot pursuit with the sentient supercopter.

“EAT THIS! FREEZEFLAME MISSILES” The Mecha shot many missiles at the helicopter. Soon, he dodged every single one of them in a fast rate just like that.

“Yawn! This is boring! Don’t you have anything new?” Dronewolf taunted again.

“GRRR! YOU ROTTEN PEST!” shouted the Doctor as the E.D.E catches up to him and begins to swings its lance, creating air slashes. “TAKE THIS, AND THAT!” As the attack hits, it had no effect on Dronewolf.

“WHAT?! NOT A SCRATCH?!” Eggman was surprised.

“Diamond Reinforced Obsidian Sheet Armor Plating, with Electromagnetic Shield Generator” Dronewolf explained, now at a hover. “In Engish: I can withstand a Tsar to the engine!”

Eggman can only grind his teeth and growl, now having to deal with a helicopter who’s even more annoying than Sonic.

“To be honest, I’ve seen humans dish it out attacks more powerful than that!” He then blows a raspberry, and somehow, his boosters shoot him in reverse, out of the doctor’s reach!

“What the hell?” The Egg Dragoon Emperor tried its best to dodge but it got grazed by the arm due to Rouge & Rarity’s attack. “GAH! That Bat Girl & that neat freak! I forgot to take out the gems on the machine arm while I had the chance!” Said Eggman. “There’s gotta be another way I can get him off my back!



The vile doctor smirked as he said “Hehe, well boy. It seems that i underestimated you..However, you haven’t seen what this baby is FULLY CAPABLE OF! EGG DRAGOON EMPEROR! INITIATE CHAOS MODE!”

“WHAT?!”

Soon the Egg Dragoon Emperor was powered in a Chaos Aura.

“After I made The Chaos & Sol Guardians I used one last ounce of the Emeralds’ power in order for me to boost up the Egg Dragoon Emperor in case things get tougher by the moment. I was saving it for Sonic & Rainbow Dash but it looks like I’m gonna have to change my plans! I’LL SHOOT YOU OUT OF THE SKY! AFTERWARDS THOSE FOOLS ARE NEXT ON DEATH ROW!”

“Nope.” Dronewolf said with a soft, texan voiceclip.

“GRR! QUIT IT WITH THOSE VOICE CLIPS!” shouted Eggman as he warps in front of Dronewolf.

“SURPRISE!” It then suckerpunched him across the sky. It regained its position as soon as it recovered, but it’s boosters were smoking, meaning that they are no longer operational. “Damnit! I’m hit!” Dronewolf thought in his mind. Eggman gave an evil laugh as he said “Did I mention I can use every Chaos move known to machine?”

“Don’t you mean man?” Sonic shouted as he jumped off from Rainbow Dash’s back, and onto the tip of Dronewolf’s tail fin.”

“HUH? I thought I told you guys to get going!” Dronewolf shouted at the two.

“This is Eggman you’re dealing with!” Rainbow Dash shouted out loud. “He has all kinds of tricks up his sleeve!” Said Sonic.

“And I’m a sentient supercopter!” Dronewolf hollered back.

“HUNTER SWARM!” Suddenly, three panels on both sides of the cockpit move, and show oddly-shaped rocked tubes. Then out came two dozen small winged Rocket Propelled Grenades, all swarming around the Egg Dragoon Emperor, exploding over every part of it. The force from each explosion knocked the mech back and forth like a flying punching bag!

“AND THAT’S HOW YOU GET IT DONE!” Said Dronewolf.

“OHOHOHOHOHOHO! YOU THINK THAT’LL STOP ME?! DRAGOON CHAOS BLAST!” The Mecha destroyed all the missiles with a Red Energy Burst. Soon it switched weapons to it’s Drill Lance.

“HOW ABOUT THIS! FIRE! ICE! CHAOS! DRAGOON DRILL LANCE SUPER COMBO 3: TRI-TRUST!”

The attack was headed towards Sonic, Dashie & Dronewolf. “You guys have a plan?”

“YEAH! THIS ONE!” Shouted Sonic. “Dash!”

“Right” RD replied. The two jumped in the air and combine 2 of their combo moves as they used “RAINBOW ROLL PLUS SERIAL HOMING RAINBOW!”

“PLUS ATOMIC STRIKE!” Dronewolf exclaimed as he launched a fury of nuclear-tipped missiles.

The attacks collided with each other as one as trying to dominate another, soon it caused an explosion causing them to fly back 200 feet. “THAT WAS CRAZY! WE COULD HAVE DIED!”

“Hey! Be glad we stopped the attack or else, we could end up dead anyway!” Said Rainbow Dash.

“Any other plans, Sonic?”





)

In the process, Sonic gets some heavy damage from the E.D.E. “SONIC!” Yelled Dashie. “OH THAT’S IT!” She charged at the machine with her every whim. “NO WHAT ARE DOING?! YOU’RE GOING TO GET KILLED” Dronewolf tried to persuade her but she ended up attacking the E.D.E in the process with Sonic while at the same time getting the same damage.

In her mind Dashie told herself “I won’t fail! I won’t give up! And I-I-” She had memories of the times she spent with Sonic “I WON’T LET HIM DIE EITHER!

The Speed duo fought with every whim and every struggle to take the mecha down. But with every try, Eggman was one step ahead of them.

“OHOHOHOHOHO! THIS IS MORE FUN THAN I EXPECTED! THIS IS WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE YEARS AGO! ALRIGHT; TIME FOR THE GRAND FINALE! EGG DRAGOON EMPEROR! INITIATE CHAOS ARMOR! TIME TO UPGRADE!” Soon parts of the Chaos Guardians & Sol Guardians began to levitate with the armor of the Egg Dragoon Emperor. And soon it transformed with more armor, more weapons and the signature Drill Lance became bigger & deadlier than the first version.

“SONIC, RAINBOW DASH! DRONEWOLF! MAY I PRESENT TO YOU, THE EGG DRAGOON EMPEROR MK II!” Shouted Eggman.


Meanwhile with the rest out heroes saw the shining light as part of the E.D.E.’s Transformation

“WOAH! What’s Going on?!” Amy Asked.

“Looks like the Doc completely lost it!” Said Ditzy.

Doctor Whooves woke up to see the Egg Dragoon Emperor Transformed into something even deadlier.

“Oh, dear! It seems like Eggman’s machine as transformed!”

“TRANSFORMED?!” The group shouted.

“That’s right!” said The Doctor as he shook in fear. ‘It looks like...some kind of monster!”

“Damnit! This is bad! At this rate, Eggman will rule Equestria for sure!” Said Blaze.

“Don’t worry, Sonic & Dashie are over their fighting him, right?” Pinkie Asked.

“Dearie, what are you saying?” Rarity asked.





“Pinkie’s right!” Said Marine. “It’s up to those two to take the fatman down!”

“She’s right!” Said Tails. “If anyone can beat Eggman, it has to be Sonic!” “With Rainbow Dash’s help, too! We gotta cheer them on!” Said Fluttershy.

With that our heroes looked in the sky as they cheered for the True Blue Blurs on their final battle.

The Doctor then spotted Dronewolf. “Don’t cheer, yet! Look!” He then pointed to the combating helicopter.

“That’s Dronewolf!” Tails exclaimed.

“What’s he doing?!” Pinkie shrieked.

“From the looks of it, it’s trying to help Sonic and Rainbow Dash!” Blaze explained in shock.

"That means Sonic and Rainbow Dash are in major trouble!" Spike exclaimed.

"I'm guessing we have to rely on that thing to help us?" Shadow asked.

"I guess so. It’s our only option." said Rouge.

"Sonic, please be careful.." Amy thought in her head as she worries about him.

"Rainbow Dash..please be safe.." Twilight thought

Our heroes watched from the sidelines as battle to save Equestria begins!


(In the sky)

As the Mecha begins their attacks, Sonic & Dashie evaded it at a fast pace. The E.D.E. Mark II unveiled a lot of missiles at the group. Dronewolf yelled “HIT THE DECK!” With that, Sonic, Rainbow Dash, & Dronewolf began evading the attacks as they ran from base to base. “HOLD STILL!” Yelled Eggman as he swings the Drill Lance at the group. It sliced the base in half as it explodes. Luckily, Sonic & Dashie managed to escape via Dronewolf.

“Thanks for the save!” Said Sonic.

“Don’t thank me yet!” Dronewolf replied. The Robot made it’s first attack, “TAKE THIS, SUPER DRILL LANCE COMBO ATTACK 1: CHAOS FREEZEFLAME SLASH!” As Eggman’s Robot creates a shockwave of Chaos Energy, Fire & Ice, it heads towards the group.

“I’ll counter it!” Said Donewolf as he used “ATOMIC BLAST”. The Copter used an giant missile attack at first: Dronewolf was getting the hang of it, but the blast from Eggman was too powerful that it hit Dronewolf on the spot, causing Sonic & Dash to fly off the next base and pass out. “SONIC! RAINBOW DASH!” Dronewolf yelled.

“OHOHOHO! Now that’s done. I might was well get scraping!” Said Eggman as he & Dronewolf began their battle.

“SONIC! GET UP!” Shouted Amy from a distance.

“RAINBOW DASH! ARE YOU OKAY?!” Spike asked.

“COME ON FELLAS! YOU CAN’T GIVE UP NOW!” said Applejack. “WE’RE COUNTING ON YOU TO STOP MR. EGGMAN FROM TAKING OVER EQUESTRIA!”

“COME ON, SONIC! DASHIE! WAKE UP” Shouted Pinkie. “YOU GUYS CAN’T DIE HERE, WE NEED YOU GUYS!” Said Twilight. “YOU’RE JUST GIVING IN ALREADY?!” Shadow shouted, “COME ON SONIC! I KNOW YOU BETTER THAN THAT!”

“RAINBOW DASH, DEAR! YOU HAVE TO MOVE! I KNOW YOU & SONIC ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN SAVE US!” Said Rarity. “COME ON, SONIC & RAINBOW! WAKE UP!”

After all those yells,Sonic & Dash were knocked out. Soon Eggman came by as he said,


(Music: Here to Stay-Bleach Original Soundtrack 2)

Meanwhile in the mind of Rainbow Dash as she’s knocked out cold, all she could think of as of now is how she failed saving her world and protecting Sonic.”Damn it...I failed...I couldn’t stop Eggman...I let everyone down...damn it! I’m so weak...I even let Sonic die on my watch....this sucks.....this sucks so much! I’m afraid...I’m scared.....Sonic....Are you there..?

“Present and Accounted for!”

Dashie heard a voice with her is-

“HUH?! SONIC?! YOU’RE ALIVE?!”

“Well I was gonna ask the same thing” said Sonic. “Say where are we?”

“I don’t know...I think we must be connected through our minds..” The Pegasus guessed “Either way, I’m sure how we’re gonna get back to the Egg Fleet..”

Soon Sonic & Dash see all 7 Chaos Emeralds flowing around them. “Huh? Aren’t those the Chaos Emeralds?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Yeah..” said Sonic. “I think they’re telling me to use it’s power”

“You can understand what they’re saying?” Dashie question.

“No, It’s just a hunch, but I know that now’s the time to go Super!” Said Sonic, before he could transform.

“WAIT!” Rainbow Dash interrupted. “I’ll help too..”

“Huh? Now, hold on, Rainbow Dash! That doesn’t work that way! The Chaos Emeralds can’t give a Super form just like that!” Sonic exclaimed.

“CAN’T WE AT LEAST TRY?!” Rainbow argued “I mean I can tell you used them in more situations like this in the past and I wonder if I can unlock that power too..The power of the Chaos Emeralds like you can” She started to blush “Sonic...I just wanna say that I..I...” Before she could finish, Rainbow Dash kissed Sonic as the Emeralds begin to glow and a bright light flashed.


Meanwhile in the sky, Dronewolf struggled to fight the E.D.E. MK II. “GAH! He’s fast: faster than last time!” said Dronewolf. He kept evading attack after attack, narrowly missing the slashes that tried to clip his rotor blades and tail gyro. He wove desperately between the Egg Fleet, missing the large, flying ships’ hulls by only a couple feet, as the unfortunate Eggman struggled to keep up with the rotorcraft.

“CHAOS CONTROL!” Eggman shouted before the E.D.E. vanished, and appeared in front of the fleeing chopper. “CHAOS…!” He exclaimed once more.

“Oh, merde. (Oh, shit.)” Dronewolf moaned. Then just out of nowhere, two streaks, One Golden & one White zip by him from the other side of the E.D.E., making it crash into a fleet!

(Music: You Got the Touch-Stan Bush)

“WHAT?!” Eggman Shouted. Soon he saw 2 shining figures standing in front of him.

Lyrics:

YEAH!”

Rainbow Dash’s Super form was her mane & tail flowing a like a blazing flame, her body in a white fur, her eyes, red like a crimson jewel, and her Cutie Mark shown as a black cloud with her rainbow thunder symbol. Appearing around her neck is her Element of Harmony with its Loyalty. The Pegasus saw her body in a powerful new form. She was amazed by this as she said. “Woah...Sonic...is this-” Before Dashie could finish Sonic told her “Yes,Rainbow Dash. this is the power of the Chaos Emeralds!”

Meanwhile from a Distance, our heroes see a flashing light from afar. “Huh? What’s with that bright light? Pinkie asked “Aww yeah! Sonic just went Super!” said Tails.

After all is said and done, you've never walked

You've never run, you're a winner

You got the moves, you know the streets

Break the rules, take the heat, you're nobody's fool

“Huh, but who’s that other shining fella next to him?” Rarity asked. As soon as our heroes recognize that cutie mark.

“HUH?! Rainbow Dash?!” Doctor Whooves was shocked. “But how?!”

“Normally the only ones that can harness the power of Chaos Emeralds are me, Silver, Sonic & Tails!” Said Shadow. “How did a Pegasus like Rainbow Dash acquire that ability?”

“Whatever the case may be, we now know one thing!” Said Amy. “Mr. Sonic & Miss Dashie can save us from the Egg Dragoon Emperor!”

“You're at your best, but when the goin' gets rough

You've been put to the test, but it's never enough”

“She’s right!” Said Twilight. “Let’s cheer them on!” Said Fluttershy.

“ALRIGHT SONIC! SHOW EGGMAN WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH US!” Knuckles cheered.

“TEACH THAT DOC A LESSON IN ASS-WHOOPING, DASHIE!” Cheered Applejack.


“YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!” said Ditzy & Fluttershy.

“We’re all counting on you two!” Said Trixie & Tails . “DON’T LET EGGMAN WIN!” Said Silver & Blaze.





“GIVE THAT EGG A GOOD CRACK!” Said Amy

“YOU GOT THE HEART!, YOU GOT THE MOTION

You know that when things get too tough

YOU GOT THE TOUCH!”

“YOU GOT THIS SONIC!” Said Shadow.

“YOU TOO,RAINBOW DASH!” Twilight Added.

“GIVE EM THE OL’ ONE-TWO, MATES!” Said Marine.


“You never bend, you never break, you seem to know

Just what it takes, you're a fighter, it's in the blood

It's in the will, it's in the mighty hands of steel

When you're standin' your ground”

The Apple Family with the Cutie Mark Crusaders sees the same light in the dark sky that our heroes saw. “Granny Smith..What is that?!” Applebloom asked.

“Why I’m quite not sure Applebloom...” Said Granny Smith.

“If I’m not mistaken...that’s Sonic & Rainbow Dash up there!” Said Scootaloo.

“Huh? Are you sure?” Sweetie Belle questioned.

“Not sure, but I know that up there, Rainbow Dash is trying her best to save us! Sonic too!”

“And you never get hit when your back's to the wall

Gonna fight to the end and you're takin' it all”

“I guess all we can do is cheer them on!” Said Applebloom.

“Eeyup!” Said Big Mac.


(Ponyville)


Meanwhile at Ponyville, the citizens see the bright light that shines in the dark sky. Mayor Mare watched in awe as she sees the shining brightness coating the town. She smiles as she says “There is hope for us.”


“She wasn’t the only one.” said Cheerilee. “I have faith that those two can save us.”


(Canterlot Castle)

“YOU GOT THE HEART!, YOU GOT THE MOTION

You know that when things get too tough

YOU GOT THE TOUCH!”

“Sister...What is that?” Princess Luna asked.

“(Guitar Solo) You're fightin' fire with fire!”

“That my dear sister is the power of those that can save us from the evils that lie ahead. as it states, Sonic & Rainbow Dash were chosen to save our world...What you all are seeing is the true power of the True Blue Blurs!”

“(Guitar Solo) You know you got the touch”

“THE NEXT GENERATION OF SPEED!” Celestia Finished.


(Egg Fleet)

“You're at your best, but when the goin' gets rough

You've been put to the test, but it's never enough”

“So what?!” Said Eggman, “You got a new look! BIG DEAL! YOU TWO WON’T FEEL SO SUPER AFTER I END YOU!”

YEAH!

“Huh! That’s a really funny joke you got there, Egg-For-Brains!” said Sonic.

“But this time, it’s game over for you!” Said Rainbow Dash.

“That’s some tough fighting words you got there, girlie. VERY WELL THEN! LET’S TANGO!” Shouted Eggman as the Egg Dragoon Emperor readies its body for battle.

And so the wind rustles, the fighters began their battle positions! Sounds of thunder & lightning crashed down as the dawn of the final hour rests upon them. The fate of Equestria, the Chaos Dimension & Sol Dimension rests in the hands and hooves of Sonic & Rainbow Dash, now in Super form! The epic final battle begins next time on Sonic & Rainbow Dash Adventure!

To Be Continued...

(Ending Theme-T.O.P.-KP (Sonic X JPN ED 3)

Author's Note:

HEY HEY HEY!
Here's 17!

No Not Andriod 17

S&RD ADVENTURE 17!!!


That's Right! And The Battle at The Egg Fleet Arc is at it's Final Peak!

So Be Prepare for a Fight you won't wanna miss!

also! References! Did you find them? there's 2 easter eggs find them you get cookie

Also Major Credit to FiretrontheHedgehog for helping me with those refs & stuff
Credit to Super Klonoa for le design of Super RD

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 8 )

Mr Boldy Mc nosehair gets it....sooooo gets it :rainbowdetermined2:
Keep on awesome work :yay:

3545530 ikr? and I like your pic:heart:

wuuuuut not airwolf????? airwolf 2.0 was totally destroyed by airwolf 1.0 and were the hell is string, Dominique, and catie?

2866951
Wait... YOURE CAPTAINAWSUM?! omg... Ive seen your account on fanfiction.net :pinkiehappy::pinkiegasp::pinkiecrazy:

wow nice comment deleting casue your to much of a faggot to handle the gayness of this story

Way to go. This is what I call a strong chapter.

2562277
did u let this story die

Was cream with them cheering

Login or register to comment