• Published 7th May 2013
  • 1,527 Views, 37 Comments

Friendship is Drama - HipsterShiningArmor



After a catastrophic incident, 6 reality show contestants find themselves in Equestria. Understandably, chaos ensues. But while the girls take some time to adapt to their new environment, the world has plans for them. [TDI Crossover]

  • ...
23
 37
 1,527

IX: The Sisterhood of the Travelling Gwen

The archaic-looking steam train sounded its whistle, shut its doors to the platform and began heading northward towards its ultimate destination in Manehattan. Along the way, it would stop at several towns and cities, including Canterlot, Equestria's capital and second largest city, and the destination that Gwen and Lindsay were vying to get to even if they didn't know it. The two girls found an empty booth towards the back of the train and sat down across the aisle from a pony couple who was staring at them nervously.

"Its a good thing we managed to get to the station 12 minutes before the train left," Gwen said.

"12 minutes and 13 seconds, I think, but yeah, that was lucky," Lindsay said, "Maybe that means this day will go well after all."

"Wait, why did you-"

"But hey, who's counting?" Lindsay said.

"Uhhh okay... Anyway, do you know how long the layover time is between trains?" Gwen asked.

"How should I know that?" Lindsay asked, "Although if I had to guess, I'd say probably around 2-3 hours."

"So there's only like four northbound trips per day then?" Gwen asked.

"I don't know, go ask the conductor or something," Lindsay asked, "By the way, how do we know north is the right direction?"

"Well, most of the cities are to the north," Gwen said, "And we know we want to go to one of the cities. Plus, I think the city we're looking for is called Canterlot... I checked out the map at the platform, and Canterlot had a big gold star next to it. I know we're looking for the capital, so I think that must be it."

"Oh, how convenient," Lindsay said.

"Besides, Canterlot is a lot closer then the others and, not that I might spending time with you or anything but I'd rather not spend 6 hours there and back to go to the mountainy regions in the far north," Gwen said.

"Actually, I think this train is all station stops to Manhattan," Lindsay said.

"Wait, Manhattan?" Gwen asked, "Ok, at some point we really gotta figure out the geography of this place, because its weird as fuck."

"Next Stop: Blumhurst Station," a voice from the PA system blasted over the train, "Blumhurst Station is our next stop."

"What the hell is Blumhurst?" Lindsay asked.

"Lindsay, why do you ask me questions I'd have no way of knowing," Gwen said, "Go ask the conductor or one of the attendants if it really concerns you that much."

At that moment, a small mare pushing a tray of drinks rolled up towards the two women.

"Good afternoon," the mare said, "Would you like some refreshments?"

"What kind of refreshments do you have?" Gwen asked.

"Um... well we have water, orange juice, cranberry juice, vinegar, beer..."

"I'll have a beer please," Gwen said, "Lindsay, get one too so I don't feel self-conscious."

"Uh, ok," Lindsay said.

"Two beers, then," Gwen said.

"Alright, so our classic Badlands Brew is included within the price of the ticket," the trolley mare said, "We could get you an imported beer too if you wish but it'll cost you extra."

"Badlands Brew is fine," Gwen said.

"Wonderful, two Badlands Brews," the mare said, pulling two cans of beer out of her ice box before continuing, "Hey, so, if you don't mind me asking, where are you two from exactly?"

"Well, she's originally from Hamilton," Lindsay said, "And I'm from Kitchener."

"Lindsay, she's not gonna know what those are," Gwen said, "Um... do you know what Earth is?"

The trolley mare thought for a moment before saying, "Wait, are you two homo sapiens?"

"Uh... yes," Gwen said.

"God dammit, Lyra," the mare said, momentarily irritated. Her sunshine demeanor quickly returned however when she said "Well, it was good meeting you both, have a pleasant trip."

She quickly turned to face towards the couple on the other side of the aisle, leaving Gwen and Lindsay back to there own devices once again.

"Ok, who the hell is Lyra and why does everyone always say that?" Lindsay asked.

"I don't know," Gwen said, "Maybe she's like the town drunk or town crazy person or something. Like those weirdos on Barton Street rambling incoherently about UFOs or whatever. Except those guys get grabby sometimes... shit, what if this Lyra is like a sexual predator or something?"

"God, let's hope not," Lindsay said, "By the by, when the trolley mare was listing the available drinks, did my hearing malfunction or did she say vinegar?"

"Yeah, I heard that too," Gwen said.

"Is that a thing people do here?" Lindsay asked exasperatedly, "Do they drink vinegar? God this place is weird."

"Linds, remember what I just said about asking me questions that I couldn't possibly know the answer to?"

"I know, I know, I was just... y'know what, let's just drink our beers already before they get warm and soggy."

Gwen popped open the tab on her can and, with the stale air still rushing out, raised her drink into the air.

"Here's to... uh... not dying in that volcano?"

"Amen to that sister," Lindsay smiled.

The two girls clanked cans and began chugging their drinks. Well, Lindsay forgot to open hers first, but after that was taken care of she started chugging her drink.

"Is the trolley mare still here?" Gwen said after putting her drink down.

"Uh... no, I think she went into the next car up," Lindsay replied.

"Ok good," Gwen said, "Because holy shit does this taste terrible."

"I usually can't tell the difference between any different brand of beer, and yeah, even I agree," Lindsay said, "This is awful; although honestly we probably should've expected that."

"What do you mean?" Gwen asked.

"Well, its called Badlands Brew," Lindsay replied, "If it was good beer, it would've been called Goodlands Brew."

"Uh... I think they mean Badlands as in a location in Equestria, kinda like how people sometimes call the Alberta Tar Sands 'The Badlands'," Gwen said.

"Well you thought that," Lindsay said, "But now you know better. See, the world would be a much better place if everyone would just listen to Lindsay."

Gwen sighed and rolled her eyes, but said nothing. Let her have her moment, she thought to herself.

"By the way, I've always been kinda fascinated by your hair," Lindsay said.

"My... hair?" Gwen asked.

"I mean it looks great don't get me wrong," Lindsay said hurriedly, "Its just... how do you get that many different colours at once? Its like rainbow hair but, like, goth style."

"Honestly, I just make sure to get it dyed regularly," Gwen said, "And the colours just kinda fall where they may. But that reminds me, I don't have my hair dyes with me and my roots are starting to show, so if we find a hair salon in Canterlot I'm thinking about just dying it black."

"I think you'd look good with black hair," Lindsay said, "Not that you don't look fantastic now, its just-"

"Lindsay, relax," Gwen said, "Its not really your style and that's fine."

"No, but I mean it is," Lindsay said, "Like, I'm not sure its something I'd do, but on you its gorgeous, its powerful, its like this statement of 'fuck you, my name is Gwen and I do what I want'."

"That was... surprisingly poetic," Gwen replied.

"Well, creative writing has always been one of my stronger subjects... relative to the others I mean. I got 95% in shop class though, that's pretty good, right?"

"Lindsay, I didn't say- wait, why did you feel the need to tell me that?" Gwen asked

"Oh, you know, I'm all about making small talk. I mean this one time I talked at Leshawna for like 36 straight minutes, I don't think she really understood a thing I said but at least it killed the awkward silence, right?"

"Yeah I guess..." Gwen said, "Personally I don't mind awkward silences that much, I mean sometimes being quiet around someone can show you're at least a bit comfortable with them."

Suddenly Lindsay looked embarrassed, perhaps even ashamed.

"Uh," she said, "I just wanna be clear that when I said Leshawna didn't understand me I'm not saying-"

"Yeah no, I understood what you meant," Gwen said, "You're saying you just babbled nonesense and it just went in one ear and out the other for her."

"Exactly," Lindsay said, "So like, could I pay you to be my permanent thought translator? I don't seem to be very good with words."

"I mean, what exactly could you pay me with?" Gwen asked, not really expecting a response.

Lindsay thought for a bit, "Uh... kisses?" she mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing."


After their little private meeting, Bridgette, Izzy, and Heather found themselves walking through Ponyville's downtown centre, passing numerous now-familiar faces along the way.

"Hey Bridgette," a purple earth pony called out.

"Hi Cheerilee," Bridgette said, "Like the hair."

"Thanks, I've been working on it," Cheerilee said, "Love the outfit by the way."

"You do?" Bridgette asked, "I think its a bit... much, honestly."

"I mean yeah its a bit dated," Cheerilee said, "But I like the way it makes your abdominal muscles look."

"Thanks, Cheerilee," Bridgette said happily, "Yeah I'm a surfer by nature, so I've worked hard on my abs my whole life. I'm glad someone else noticed it."

"You're going to make some stallion very happy some day Bridgette," Cheerilee said.

"I had a man once, but I'll probably never see him again," Bridgette muttered under her breath.

"Pardon?" Cheerilee asked.

"Nothing, its just... thanks for the compliment Cheerilee," Bridgette said as she began walking away. But no sooner did Cheerilee walk along before another pony effectively took her place.

"Hey Bridgette," Thunderlane said exuberantly.

"How you doin' Thunderlane?" Bridgette asked.

"I'm fine, thanks," Thunderlane said, "Love the outfit by the way. Really accentuates your... uh... blonde mane."

"Thank you, Thunderlane, although I must ask; do you love the outfit, or do you love that you get to see more of what's underneath the outfit?"

Thunderlane put his head down dejectedly, "The second one," he said.

"Yeah... still not into ponies in that way," Bridgette said, "Although keep trying, you might get lucky some day."

At that moment, Bridgette slipped behind Thunderlane and gave him a brief shoulder massage and a quick peck on the neck before waltzing away towards the next person who wanted to say hi to her.

"Why do they all like you so much?" Heather asked.

"Well, partly because I actually talk to them, as opposed to just sulking in my room and/or poking them with sticks," Bridgette said, "But I suppose the outfit likely has something to do with it as well."

"Hey, I only did the stick thing twice," Izzy said, "The third time it was someone else."

"Actually yeah, I've been meaning to ask about the outfit," Heather said, "It doesn't seem very... you."

Bridgette was wearing a top that covered her breasts and very little else, and a miniskirt that reached down about as far as her upper thighs, making her underwear clearly visible every time she moved. Also, her entire outfit was leopard print.

"It was a gift," Bridgette said.

"Oh..." Heather said, "From Geoff?"

"No," Bridgette replied curtly.

"Huh... anyone I know?" Heather added.

"Hopefully not," Bridgette uttered darkly.

Before Heather or Izzy had the chance to respond, Bridgette felt something smack her on the behind. When she turned around to try and see what just happened, she found an all-to-familiar small teal unicorn.

"Hey sexy thang," Lyra called out.

"Hi Lyra," Bridgette grumbled.

"So, I see you're still wearing that outfit I gave you," Lyra said, "That's gotta mean something, right?"

"Yeah, it means that it's literally the only pair of clean clothes I own," Bridgette replied.

"The only pair of clean clothes, huh?" Lyra asked suggestively, "I wonder what you were doing to make those other pairs dirty?"

"Um... excuse me?" Bridgette said exasperatedly, "Look, Lyra, I appreciate the enthusiasm and I like that you want to spend time with me, but one, I technically have a boyfriend right now, two, I'm not really looking for sex, and three, you're being really forward and overbearing and its kinda freaking me out. So hey, how about next time you invite me out for a cup of coffee or something instead of kidnapping me and trying to fuck me right away, alright?"

Momentarily Lyra looked stunned, aghast even at what the angry blonde had just told her. Bridgette couldn't tell if she was about to apologize, or run away crying, or try to pick a fight with her. After what seemed like an eternity at a crossroads, Lyra did eventually respond.

"Good," she said, "I like a lady that plays hard to get."

Bridgette screamed. She just screamed. It had been a long time since she had to deal with someone this aggressively objectifying, this irritatingly obstinate, this much of a creepy weirdo. Not that Bridgette had never seen creeps before, but this was beyond the pale.

"Hey, do either of you two idiots want to tell this turquoise troglodyte to piss off and leave me alone?" She shouted.

"What? Hell no," Heather said, "I'm way too curious to see where this is going."

"Of course you'd say that," Bridgette said, "Well, what about you Izzy? Do you- where the hell did she go?"

"Its Izzy, she does that sometimes," Heather said, but when they turned back to face Lyra she began to leave as well.

"I gotta get back to the wifey," Lyra said, "But I'll see you around," she continued, after which she blew Bridgette a kiss and ran off into the distance.

"Wait, so she's the one who gave you those clothes?" Heather asked.

"Yeah, and she's also the reason I couldn't visit you at the hospital," Bridgette said, "Her name is Lyra, she's obsessed with humans and she's creepy as hell."

"And she's taken a liking to you?" Heather asked.

"That appears to be the case," Bridgette replied.

"Well," Heather sighed, "I think you're probably fucked."

The two girls kept walking quietly, hoping to avoid any more commotion, when out in the distance they saw Courtney running towards them. And it was definitely towards them specifically, as Courtney seemed to pick up her pace considerably once she spotted them. Now dealing with Courtney still wasn't something either girl was thrilled about of course, but she also wasn't a serial sexual harasser with human fetish, so she'll do. For now.

"Hey," Courtney panted.

"Uh... hi," Bridgette said, "Courtney have you been running a marathon or something, you look exhausted."

"More like continuously running errands," Courtney said, wiping her hair out of her face.

"Wait, why?" Bridgette asked, "I mean you do you obviously but still-"

"It helps me forget," Courtney said.

"About what?"

"What the hell do you think?" Courtney replied, shooting her a look, "Anyways, I'm actually here to speak to Heather."

"I'm just gonna say from experience that 'I'm here to speak to Heather' is usually a bad sign," Heather said, "Generally it means they're pissed at me over something. Or they're about to ask me if doing a stereotypical Asian accent is racist."

"Well, uh, its not the accent thing, I can assure you that," Courtney said, "Look, Applejack wants you to get your stuff and leave. Like, as soon as possible."

"Yeah, Fluttershy already mentioned that," Heather said, "Though if Applejack touched any of my stuff I'll... well she better not have."

"I, uh, I don't think she did," Courtney said, "I mean, that's not something that would make any sense for her to do."

"True, but these ponies are fucking weird," Heather said, "And pretty touchy-feely too, like more then girls back home are except maybe Lindsay."

"So, I bet you're wondering where you're gonna stay now," Courtney said.

"To put it bluntly, yes" Heather replied, "And I bet you somehow know the answer."

"Ha, you'd like that wouldn't you?" Courtney taunted.

"Uh... yeah, I'd like to know where I'm sleeping, thank you very much."

Noticing how the atmosphere was turning sour, Bridgette cleared her throat, "Hey, so if you guys are gonna have a moment here I think I'm gonna head out... maybe change into something less... Lyra."

"Actually Bridgette, we might need your help moving Heather's stuff," Courtney said, "Essentially, what Applejack and I were thinking was that-"

"Well of course you're still talking to her, you fucking rat," Heather interrupted.

"Well she didn't punch me," Courtney protested, "Anyway, the plan was that I could move in with her and Bridge while you could stay at Fluttershy's. We figured that would work best for now, assuming its okay with all parties involved."

"So... we're gonna be housemates again?" Bridgette asked.

"Pretty much," Courtney said, "It'll be like old times, only without Katie... and Sadie... and Eva at the very beginning."

"Well, I'm on board with this," Heather said, "Bridgette, as much as hanging out with you wasn't nearly as excruciating as I imagined, I'd much rather be surrounded by pets all day then have to see Apple Cinnamon's face waking me up again."

"Well its settled then," Courtney said, "By the way, do you think you could get the other girls to help, there isn't a ton of stuff but having more people around wouldn't hurt."

"Uh... no, that's not gonna happen," Heather said, "And its not to spite you or anything, I legitimately don't know where they are. I mean Izzy was here just a moment ago until she randomly fucked off and the other two I think left Ponyville?"

"Wait, why?" Courtney asked.

"Honestly I don't even know, they'll probably be back soon enough once they realize that whatever the hell they were trying to find doesn't exist."

"Hmmm..." Courtney said, "Maybe..."

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe... Gwen is just really fucking weird and does stupid shit for no reason."

"Yeah... no disagreement from me there," Heather said.


"So anyways, here's a little advice for the future," Gwen said, "If any guy you're trying to hook up with has a "cousin" that he seems to be unusually close to and spend an extraordinary amount of time with, break up with that guy, because he's definitely fucking that bitch on the side."

Gwen finished the remainder of her disgusting Badlands Brew and placed the empty can on the seat next to her.

"Huh, so cousin love is more common then I thought," Lindsay responded, "Well, who am I to judge."

"No, Linds, I'm saying they're not actually cousins," Gwen sighed.

"Oh," Lindsay said, "Well, what if she really is his cousin?"

"Then he's probably banging his cousin and that's even more of a red flag," Gwen said.

"Well, it could be worse," Lindsay said, "Izzy told me she knew a guy who banged his mom."

"Of course she did," Gwen deadpanned.

"Then again she also told me she shoved her fist up Owen's ass," Lindsay said, "So I'm not sure how much of what she says I should believe."

"Seriously, where the hell does Izzy find these people?" Gwen asked.

"I don't know, probably in King George or wherever the hell she's from," Lindsay said.

"Uh... Prince George but... yeah, that wasn't really the point I was trying to make. But its worth asking: how does someone from a tiny little village in eastern BC have that much baggage?"

"Well maybe she's making it all up," Lindsay suggested.

"I doubt it, I mean you saw the fucking RCMP chopper show up to arrest her, right?" Gwen asked.

"Honestly that whole night was a blur, I was mostly just internally freaking out cuz I thought I was about to be voted off," Lindsay said.

"Yeah, you were one of the final two," Gwen said, "For what its worth I didn't vote you off, though I don't remember who I-"

"Gwen, with all due respect, I don't really care about that stuff anymore," Lindsay said, "Its all behind us now."

"Hey, you got my name right!" Gwen said, "Twice now, I think."

"Yeah, its easier when I'm actually talking to you," Lindsay replied, "Though I'd still forget Taylor's. Though to be honest, I know a million Taylor's, so its not that surprising I'd forget."

"You mean Tyler?" Gwen said.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I mean," Lindsay said, before sighing and slumping in her chair.

Gwen looked at her sympathetically. "You miss him, don't you?" She asked.

"I miss a lot of people," Lindsay replied, "Some more then others. I mean no offense to Ava-"

"Eva," Gwen corrected.

"Eva," Lindsay continued, "No offense to her, but I never really got to know her that well; honestly she just seemed like a real jerk. But yeah, the point is I miss a lot of people."

"I- I'm not sure if I do," Gwen replied, "Don't get me wrong I'm extremely glad you're here with me. You, Bridgette, and... actually mostly just you and her; but I'd go absolutely insane if I had to be here by myself, surrounded by nothing but Pinkie Pie. But of the campers we'll likely never see again, I can't say there are any that I'm heartbroken over."

Lindsay looked confused, "Uh... what about your boyfriend? Or did I miss something?"

Gwen shrugged, "Duncan was cool, but it was an extended summer fling. It never would've worked out for us long term."

"Why not, you two seemed perfect for each other.?"

"We're kids, Lindsay," Gwen said, "Really messed up kids, but still. Maybe you and Tyler or Geoff and Bridgette could end up together long term, but not us. A couple years from now Duncan will be probably be fucking some crackhead who sucks dick like a pornstar and he won't even remember my name. Or Courtney's for that matter."

The two girls seemed to run out of things to say to each other. Gwen ruminated on her last few words over and over in her head, wondering if they were the right thing to say, or if she upset her blonde compatriot. Lindsay simply stared out the window, able to process Gwen's comments but unwilling to truly internalize them. Maybe Gwen was just being cynical to hide the pain of loss, she thought. After what might as well have been an eternity though, Gwen finally uncrossed her legs and meekly spoke.

"Sorry, I don't mean to be a downer. But yeah, I just can't see him and I being together forever or anything like that. Plus he was, uh, a bit of an early bloomer if you catch my drift."

"Wait, I'm not sure I- oooh I get it," Lindsay chuckled, "Its funny because the drift is semen."

Quickly though, Lindsay's smile faded from her face as she returned to staring aimlessly out the window. Clearly there was something specific on her mind, though Gwen could only speculate as to what.

"Y'know who I miss the most," Lindsay said quietly, "I miss Beth."

"You know, for some reason I had a feeling you were gonna say that," Gwen said, "It seemed like you two connected really well, at least after you both ditched Heather."

"Or, more like after she ditched us," Lindsay said, "But yeah, I guess we just clicked so, so well. Like two peas in a pod, or whatever the equivalent of peas that people actually eat are. Wait, does that sound weird?"

"And yet here you are," Gwen said, "Stuck with Heather and not Beth. Granted I'm sure being isolated with Beth in a land full of magical unicorns wouldn't exactly be your dream life either-"

"I mean I don't know about dream life but I'll take it. If I had Beth here, and maybe Leshawna, and definitely some of my friends from back home, I think I could actually make this work... oh, and also better outfits, that part is crucial."

As Lindsay was speaking, Gwen noticed a small earth pony enter their train car. She really didn't think anything of it at the time, largely because Earth ponies were everywhere back in Ponyville, but the pony's rather blase design of grey and blue didn't do much for the eye either. She, and Gwen was only assuming she was female, looked rather mild and unassuming from a distance, perhaps even apprehensive, wishing that she could be anywhere but this train at this moment. So why was Gwen drawn to her then? Well, aside from the fact that it was just something to observe, there was an intensity in her eyes that was difficult to look away from, a steel-blue hue that absolutely radiated... something. To be honest Gwen wasn't sure what her eyes were telling her, only that they had things to say.

And hey, as luck would have it, the Earth pony sat down on the chair next to Lindsay and kitty corner from Gwen. It seemed to take her a few moments to gather her composure, but she did finally speak.

"Hello there, friends," the pony said, with a distinctly female voice, "I hope you don't mind me interrupting, but I don't see a lot of humans around and I wanted to say hello."

"Uh... hello," Gwen and Lindsay said in unison.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself," the pony said, "So, my name is Everblue Spruce. I live in West Canterlot in a store that specializes in garments for non-ponies, including zebras, griffins, breezies and, of course, you guys. I bring this up because I, uh, I heard you talking about clothes if I'm not mistaken."

"Actually yes, we were actually heading to Canterlot for that exact reason," Gwen said, "Isn't that funny."

Spruce laughed a little bit, "Why yes, it is. Life is funny that way sometimes. But I should point out that our specialty shop is in West Canterlot, at the base of the mountain. Its admittedly a bit more, um, working class then Canterlot's hoity toity centre, but you'll be able to find what you need without going through a tailor."

"With all due respect Sparks-"

"Spruce."

"Spruce," Lindsay continued, "How do we know this isn't an elaborate trap? I mean I don't want to look a gift ho- aw shit."

"Lindsay, we're kinda out of options here," Gwen said, "If we reject Spruce, we're just gonna be wandering around aimlessly hoping no one thinks two giant, hairless monkeys in the middle of Equestria's Toronto is 'call the cops' worthy."

"And besides, I can promise from the bottom of my heart that this isn't simply an elaborate ruse for nefarious purposes. I know you don't know me very well, but... sorry dear what's your name again?"

"Me? Its Gwen," Gwen said.

"Gwen, I'm hoping by this point we have enough of an understanding that you can tell that I'm being truthful."

Gwen said nothing, she simply looked down and around, averting the gaze of Spruce and Lindsay alike.

"Buuut, if you're not convinced, then perhaps I could tell you about Queen Nova."

"Queen Nova?" Gwen asked.

"She's the owner of the store. And, get this, she's a human! The only human I'd ever met before you two lovely ladies."

"Hang on a second, there's just another human hanging out in Canterlot?" Gwen said, "God this has been a weird day."

"Yeah, for a long time she thought she was the only one as well," Spruce said, "She'll be absolutely ecstatic to meet you."

Gwen sighed, "Y'know what, sure. Why not. I mean if my entire understanding of the world is going to be completely overwritten every couple of weeks, why not at least embrace the chaos. So, snort, you can tell Queen Nova that I am absolutely ecstatic to meet her too."

"Wonderful, absolutely fabulous," Spruce said.

"I think... I think I've gotten too jaded for my own good," Lindsay said, "15 year old me would've jumped at this opportunity, just because it was a thing to do, but I guess years of dealing with Clem have started to rub off on me. But I don't know, Gwen, I guess I'm doing this for your sake, and hey maybe nothing will go mortifyingly wrong after all."

"Uh... Linds," Gwen said, "I know you meant Chris McLean but you said Clem."

Lindsay shrugged, "So at least one thing has already gone mortifyingly wrong. But, against my better judgment I still have hope. Though admittedly my better judgment still isn't all that good."

"Excellent, its so nice when I get to bring people together like this," Spruce said, "It gives me a nice little tingling feeling on the inside that's difficult to describe- though I guess I just did."

Gwen quizzically looked at her new party member. "You're not all that bright, are you?" she said.

"By the way," Spruce started, completely bypassing Gwen's comment, "I don't mean this as a come-on, but I've always been fascinated large variance of sizes and shapes in human breasts."

Gwen widened her glare a fair bit, while Lindsay turned redder then the Arizona Cardinals and tried to hide as much as possible.

"What exactly is that supposed to mean?" Gwen asked.

"Well, you're both roughly the same height and with mostly similar builds, but Lindsay your breasts are much larger then Gwen's, and also less round," Spruce said, "Though I should also point out that I think both large breasts and small breasts are very cute in their own rights and I'm in no way saying one is better then the other."

And at that moment Lindsay and Gwen just shared a look with each other. Lindsay didn't say anything, she really didn't need to, her face very clearly said well, you vouched for this. And Gwen's look, conversely, could only counter with look... I know.

After sharing the glance, Gwen finally turned her gaze back towards the Earth pony, slouched in her chair and sighed once again, thinking this day is never going to end, isn't it? And she probably wasn't wrong.

Author's Note:

Yeah, to be honest I don't know if anyone still cares about this story. But I want to keep writing it, and if people turn out then hey fantastic.

Comments ( 1 )

I think Bridgette needs to come up with a safe word for Lyra, for her own sake. :twilightoops:

Login or register to comment