• Published 29th Apr 2013
  • 1,949 Views, 83 Comments

Cybran of Equestria - Donute the spartan



Add a Cybran commander to a world filled with ponies fighting againts griffons = Chaos

  • ...
7
 83
 1,949

Hosnest oppinion please?

Look i am having a hard time to write the next chapter so i wonder if you would like the U.E.F in the story since it is supreme commander i don't know its been bothering me whenever i try to write the chapter.

Comments ( 11 )

Not at this early a stage, I think an even 1 on 1 would be more than enough for Equestria at the moment.

I agree that it should be a bit later.

I want to see the ponies reaction to the loyalty program that they used to control the cybrans

don't do it so soon, let him introduce a few things (namely the loyalty program)

3011373 I agree, it's way too soon. Maybe when the Cybran commander is getting screwed.

Uef support commander joining him or something because moar titans!

I think when the cybran is about to be bent. Then you should totally bring em in.:twilightsmile:

3037745>>3013522
i agree with you guys.

How long does it take to make a chapter?

3039770>>2511831>>2512578>>2513447
Kay... due to some unforeseen circumstances Donute the spartan (or me) had a blue screen of death as i finished the chapter... problem is i forgot my fucking password due to my fucking stupidity and fucking carelessness hell i even created a fucking word doc for my password but my fucking computer had to blue screen on my fucking day on my fucking computer so this story will not be updated for a while or ever if i cant find my password if you don't believe i am Donute i don't care cus i am trying to get the password...
3039770
It depends on how busy you are with life when i have to deal with fucking blue screens...

2514077
Would you think its a good idea i picked up the story and continued it on from the UEF's point of view cus i got nothing else to do with my life now.

Aw man, ya gotta get back on this! B[

Login or register to comment