• Published 29th Apr 2013
  • 1,949 Views, 83 Comments

Cybran of Equestria - Donute the spartan



Add a Cybran commander to a world filled with ponies fighting againts griffons = Chaos

  • ...
7
 83
 1,949

Rapid fire(Discovery pt2)

(to help picture what blade sounds like think of the Russian guy from starcraft brood wars Alexei Stukov )

The battle was on as the dragon released a huge ball of fire, engulfing four hunters, while the rest of them began their seemingly relentless assault...

"PUNY FOOLS, DO THINK YOU CAN BEST ME?! YOU EVEN HAD THE AUDACITY TO CREATE YOUR LITTLE HOME ON MY LAWN! I SHALL HAVE YOU FOR BREAKFAST!!!" It bellowed, both pissed and confused, couldn't they see that their attack had no effect? But he had to give them credit for the fact they weren't running away, but as he was about to release another batch of fire towards them, he began feeling like his back was being pinched, he turned and saw dozens more of the creatures, he had to end this.

"Doctor, do you think we should help? It looks like those critters don't stand a chance against the dragon," Suggested Applejack to the doctor, while Rainbow had her own questions in her mind.

"Hey whats with the red lines coming from their...tube things?"

"Miss Dash, I believe those are lasers," The Doctor answered, shortly before another cry came from the group.

"Hey look!" One of the guards yelled, pointing his hoof towards two much larger creatures, accompanied by the more numerous small creatures they had witnessed in battle, when Shining Armor chimed in.

"Looks like their elites have arrived. I wonder why they need big swords-" He was cut of short when the two began to open fire on the dragon.

"I believe the term you're using is wrong, General. I believe it would be more appropriate if the term was... big guns," The Doctor corrected while having Ditzy Doo cowering beneath him.

"RAAAAAAAAGH," The dragon roared out in pain as he was, yet again, attacked from the rear. He turned to face his new opponents, but to is surprise they were the exact size as him, meaning they were capable inflicting actual pain, unlike the smaller creatures and seemed to dodge each fireball rather than remain stationary, instead of their smaller counter parts loitering.

"EVEN IF YOU CAN HARM ME, I WILL END YOU!" He yet again bellowed to his new opponents, whipping his tail towards one, causing it to fall on its side. Seeing an opportunity, he lunged forward, only to be knocked back by another short blast from the creatures odd looking weapon, now standing while its partner began to attack him from the rear. Sending a massive blast of pain throughout his body. He fell to his knees, but quickly dove out of the way as they began to continue their attack. Now safe, the dragon flew upwards, now feeling rather secure, as they appeared to be flightless, but that soon ended when black smoke, accompanied with multiple explosions, began to appear in the air next him. Feeling slight pain, as shrapnel pummeled his body, he began scanning below for the source, to spot two groups of towers that were blanketing the sky in an attempt to bring him down.

Now forced to make a decision to either fight from the sky, risking the flak, or attack on the ground, where the towers couldn't reach him. He weighed each option, seeing the second had the highest chance survivability, he dove down crashing towards the earth, creating shock waves that toppled the creatures, as he slammed towards it a full speed.

Seeing his opportunity he began to scale the structure he was formerly having a snack upon to be able to have full visibility towards his opponents noticing all have gotten up and began to attack him again. Each one making their mark, doing a number on him, he lunged towards a smaller, odd looking, structure to shake of the attack off the attack so he could muster his strength. After a few seconds he jumped forward, releasing a ball of fire which missed the larger creatures, but made its way towards the smaller ones.

Completely unfazed, they returned fire upon him as he created a wall of fire engulfing each of the creatures in it. But to his dismay, they kept on the offensive as they began marching past the flames.

"IMPOSSIBLE," He thought, now using one of the smaller creatures as a ball, throwing it straight towards two more of its kind, unaware of a certain somebody who was drawing near.
"A.I, how long until we arrive?" Blade asked, already in the mood to send that lizards ass cheeks to the moon. He had already lost fourteen hunters. Now he had twenty, it meant it won't be long until it got a loyalist.

"Three minutes."

"Good, also report on how the Renegades are?" He hoped they were all complete, since he had just witnessed the creature fly, but the Renegades would help keep the beast grounded.

"All operating at 100%."

"Is the Percival in position?" He asked

"Affirmative," With that he gave a command.

"I want the Percival to engage this thing head on, A.I."

"Command, our forces are under attack," He then began to start the A.I shut down sequence, but only so much so that his forces wouldn't need to manually maintained. He went across his map towards the six Renegades lying on the ground, peacefully, before he ordered them to escort the command unit to battle. since he did not want anymore surprises to add on, but one thing kept on his mind... Could he reclaim the remains of the dragon?

"Doctor, this is getting out of hoof, lets leave before the dragon n-n-notices us," Suggested Ditzy, already frightened from the on going battle.

"As much as I would like to agree with you, Derpy, we need to know what these things are, and what their intentions are as well, for all we know they could be part of an invasion, or something, and the way they fight, who knows what damage they could do!" Answered the Doctor, pointing at the machines whilst taking heavy mental notes of how each of creatures attacked, he took note of the smaller creatures as being aggressive and having a lack of intellect, taking fire while the bigger ones were dodging the dragons attacks, was what he presumed to be the smartest.

"Ah have to agree with this one, Ditzy, we need to know what they want with us," Applejack added.

"HEY LOOK, MORE OF THEM!" Rainbow Dash pointed out, as everypony turned and saw a tall blue titan, with a long square extension on the left side of its body, while it had an odd looking body part to its right. As it began its attack against the dragon, with more damage as it fired only one shot, causing the dragon to be sent flying towards the ground, but the noticeable part about was it was slightly larger than the dragon itself, but the Doctor took note of the differences between the first two creatures being red, while this newcomer was blue.

"Somethings going on I bet," He thought before taking another look at it, before having a little chuckle "Good thing marshmallow isn't here, Celestia knows how much paper she would need," With that he continued to observe.

"This is going to be a long day," Shining Armor thought as he continued to watch, not noticing that a nearby puddle began to vibrate.

"AAAARGH, INSOLENT WHELPS!" the dragon roared, already annoyed, but as he did so he felt a strong pain strike him as he was sent flying towards the forest, crashing through a couple of trees, dusting himself off he stood up facing this new attacker, but unlike the others which have been primarily red this one was blue.

"BRING IT! I GOT ALL DAY!" He ran towards it, thinking it was intimidated since it stopped attacking. But before he could manage to punch it, it fired, sending him flying. Catching himself before he hit the ground, he noticed it was shaking.

"E-e-e-ea-r-Th quake!" Proclaimed Dash, already shaking as the ground vibrated intensely, as everypony gripped each other as the earth rumbled before them.

"I don't think this is an earthquake, Dash..." The Doctor examined as he saw a hulking statue massed on the ground below.

"WHAT TREACHERY IS THIS?!" The dragon roared out in confusion, as he was met with silence and why his attackers had stopped, but as he listened, he could hear large footsteps approaching him as Celestia's sun became shadowed by a hulking figure he couldn't identify yet, due to her sun stinging his eyes, he looked away briefly to regain eye sight looking upwards to see a red spiked figure looking down towards him, but the thing that confused him was its arms, even he could not describe them.

" (K-zzzzt) So you'r the jackass munching on my generators huh?" Its voice echoed around the forest, before continuing " NOT ANY LONGER!"

"HOLY CELESTIA, WHAT THE BUCK IS THAT THING?!" Said one of the guards, as the monolithic creature was towering over the dragon, clearly larger than the first few of the creatures.

"Ah don't like the looks of this here critter, Doc...Doc, ya there?" Applejack asked, confused at why Doctor Whooves wouldn't respond.

"I have a feel that's telling me it's going to win here, Applejack..."

The dragon, now in a state of fear, looked upon it as it glared into him, but he snapped out of it and into a fighting position, ready to bring it down along with him.

"You won't win..." It said, now taking notice of how its chest began to glow red, but before he could react it sent out a red beam towards him, sending him sprawling in the air as he face planted deep within the forest floor, already regretting his choice of home.

The dragon might not have been big enough to challenge this creature, since he was as tall as its legs but it took note of the object that fired the beam and devised that attacking in front was a bad idea but as he was regaining his balance the creature took note of this.

" (K-zzzzzt) What's the problem there. lizard? Did I mangle your bones to hard?"

"NOT HARD ENOUGH!" He retorted, only to cause the creature to laugh.

"GOOD! I'LL TRY HARDER NEXT TIME!" It replied, bringing one of its arms to bear, sending out a blast of energy towards the dragon, knocking the air out of him as he tried to regain his balance, but it kept on firing along with the red beam it used to attack him earlier. But to the dragons dismay the smaller creatures now rejoined the fray, now seeing no way out he leapt towards the beasts legs, charging at it and whipping his tail at full speed in an attempt to damage it.

"WHAT ARE YOU"

"(K-zzzt)...Your end," He replied in a low voice as he began his relentless assault yet again.

"That critter right there is as cruel as Discord!" Applejack observed as it began to finish off the dragon.

"Yeah, I'd better send its flank to the moon!" Agreed Rainbow Dash.

"I don't think you will be able to, Rainbow..." Came from the Doctor as he observed the battle.

"I agree, it would kill you without hesitation. Keep that in mind," Shining Armor observed, as he began to notice the creature show no mercy to the dragon, already fearing the decision of the princesses to attack it or try to contact it.

"Only time will tell Shining Armor only time will tell..." The Doctor replied.

Now in state of panic, the dragon began hurling its own forces towards it in an attempt to ward it off, but to no avail.

"Is that the best you've got, sending my troops flying towards me? You are desperate aren't you?" It replied as it continued its relentless attack, as it spoke the truth, he really couldn't take much more damage.

"Damnit, this is really hurting now..." The dragon thought as it began to muster his strength to release fireball towards it, only burning parts of the creatures leg.

"Was that meant to hurt? Here let me show you," It said bringing its foot up high, sending it crashing downwards pummeling the dragon deep into the ground.

"Oh I forgot to introduce you to the Renegades, I am absolutely sure they will have fun with you, BITCH!" It informed him as the dragon noticed several objects flying towards him, sending painful projectiles towards him.

"I HATE YOU, I TRULY HATE YOU! YOU SUCK, YOU DESERVE TO DIE!" It replied randomly as it began to attack the dragon, by kicking him continuously in the guts, which in turn caused the dragon bite down on its foot, doing no damage at all. Only to have it to lift its leg up high and send it crashing down on top of him, breaking his legs.

"DIE, YOU UGLY FAT BASTARD!!"

"DIE, YOU UGLY FAT BASTARD!!" Blade yelled as he continued to stomp on the stupid dragon, thinking it could best him...the ass.

"A.I, how much longer until I kill it?!"

"Sir, it's dead," the A.I replied.

"What?" He examined the crushed remains of the dragon, already broken through the chest of it, before incinerating it to barren bone.

"Warning, unknown entities detected!" alerted the A.I



Shining armor and the rest of the group stood dumbfounded at the display of violence witnessed against the dragon and the giant beast, as it incinerated the remains of the dragon.

"That right there, ain't...it ain't right at all," Whispered Applejack, causing each of the guard ponies to nod slowly, not taking their eyes of it for one second, fearing its capabilities.

"IT'S LOOKING AT US, SHINING ARMOR! GET US THE BUCK OUT OF HERE!!!" Yelled Dash, frantically shaking him as they noticed it looking at them.

"OoOk, please stop shaking me!" He pleaded as he cast the spell, disappearing in a flash of light.

"A.I, take note of sentient horses living in the area please, oh and report to me on the damage to the generator?"

"Have a look" it replied turning his attention towards the generator.

"If it ate any deeper, it would have caused an explosion," He examined the Cybran tier three generator, checking it for further damage.

"Also, tell me how much mass and energy do we need to get decent defenses around here?"

Location: Unknown

Unbeknownst to the local population, and its visitor, a rift opened in the cover of a nearby dust storm, releasing a large white and green creature alongside what appeared to be multiple spheres attached to each other, as they hovered alongside the creature. For Order has arrived on Equestria, seeking a certain Cybran, after the Seraphim's final defeat at ground zero.

Author's Note:

The Loyalist dodged because Blade told his a.i to do so.

Proofread by Dubious.