Circle of Friends 177 members · 1,151 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Are clopfics welcome or unwelcome?

unicorn92243
Group Admin

1010871 Those are fine. Just make sure they have the appropriate warnings on them.

1010871>>1010883>>1011007
Development of the Changeling Territories
This fanfic is one based around what possibly took place after the Season 2 finale, not immediately, but afterwards. It also is a large compilation of alternative ideas of how changelings and their society work and interact with other environments.

These come from the perspective of a changeling who served under a couple of queens as a scholar, and is telling the tale of the changelings to her people, from nymphs to bored guards.

I recommend this fic without the author's permission, who is definitely not a Sillypants McGee.

Kweh.

My latest fic while I stamp out some issues with What's Really the Most Important:

A Clopfic Title that Involves 'Rainbow' and 'Soarin' in a play-on-words-way.

Believe it or not, clopfic warning!

I think I have always enjoyed writing (poems, some stories, ect...). These are the first that I have finished thus far:

The Invisible Mare
This was the first fanfic I wrote and probably the first story I have ever felt that I have completed as well...
I don't think that it is to bad, but any and all criticisms or whatever would be appreciated.

Rainbow's Crush
The second "thing" I have published here. Yea... It's not my favorite, but it at least allowed me to practice conversations and dialog. Feel free to down-vote it as hard as you can, just be sure to tell me everything that is wrong with it: Grammar? OOC? It is just terrible in every sense of the word?

I'm pretty easygoing and view all feedback as being good feedback. (Even from trolls and parasprites)

I'm interested in Rainbow's Crush because I'm such a goddamn RD Fanboy. I'll read it later tonight and throw ya an opinion!

Time for shameless self-promotion! Awww yeeeeah... :rainbowwild:

Well, not really. Anyway, my current and thus far only fic is Collision Zone.

It's a fairly diverse AU, where Twilight Sparkle is contacted by an eldritch creature seeking refuge, forging a pact that changes both irrevocably. Luna never returned to duties as a princess, instead sequestering herself in Canterlot, mentally scarred by the intense isolation of a thousand years on the moon. Meanwhile, Celestia, tired of the Canterlot nobility and attempting to hide crippling depression at her sister's condition, slowly begins to show cracks.

It's intended to be a story about epic and obscure magics, love, psychology, and how the line between god and mortal can so easily blur. Twilestia, with the possibility of Twiluna, although I'm presently undecided on the latter. Setting is more steampunk than stock MLP, with magitech prevailing through the use of liquid lightning produced by pegasi. Heavily character driven, written mostly from fairly basic character profiles, with relation to other characters, and then setting said characters loose in the setting.

Any constructive criticism is welcome. I would genuinely prefer it if you were honest with me and said something like 'hey, I like it, but Twilight seems OOC in <scene> because <reasons>' rather than a simple comment like 'wriet moar plz :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:', or the inverse. Hell, if you hate it, tell me why. Talk to me about it. I can't guarantee I'll make major edits on the whim of one person, but knowing where and why people think I've fucked up is good either way.

Why am I doing this.
It's got gore as well as a little masturbation, so prepare.
It's also pretty shit.

Because there can never be enough Shameless Self Promotion (SSP)

From Scratch

This is the story that I started writing out of rage at the bad state of Octavia/Scratch fiction. The vast majority of them just used Allegrezza as a starting point, almost none of them tried anything new. It annoyed me to no end to see them always meeting in a bar. That made no sense with the way that they characterized them. So, I started writing a story where the entire point was that it would avoid the usual tropes. There would be real character growth and a conflict driven storyline.

We're 55k+ words in and judging by the reactions so far, it appears to be working.

1010812 Hey everypony! The fic I'm here to shamelessly self promote is called Numbers. It's currently a one-shot (that's going to be expanded into a series), and I've been busting my ass writing it, editing it, and now promoting it. I've gotten generally positive reviews, but I'd love to get more attention and love for it.

Numbers is the story of Rumble and Thunderlane, two brothers who are torn apart by the Equestrian Civil War. I know many people hate the NLR/Solar Empire fanverse, but I'm planning on changing that. This is not mindless bloodshed and completely OOC Trollestia. This is the story of two individuals in the war and how their lives and relationships change over time.

Please take a look and tell me what you think. I hope you enjoy it!
Quills

Well... I don't normally toot my own horn unless someone tries tooting theirs first. I guess I can try this.

I have a pair of stories that I'm pretty damn proud of. The first is The Retribution of Chrysalis, which has more views and ratings overall, and The Redemption of Chrysalis, which has more favorites and spent a day in the middle of the Featured box. Both stories are about playing with the character of Queen Chrysalis, twisting what we know of her in a sympathetic light so the reader is brought to care about her struggles in the face of extinction and alienation. They're my first and only published works on the site, and it's still wide open for further continuation.

If you so desire, check them out and give some feedback. I love hearing what people think of my work.

Well, here are a couple of mine. I hope you like them and feedback would be appreciated.

Falling from the Stars

From One Ruler to Another

Secrets, Truths, and Retribution

-W.S.

1010812 Here are some of my stories. If you like Dark or Adventure fics then you'll love these. They're all works in progress and feedback would be appreciated. Hope you like them :twilightsmile:

The Fate Players

Alice: Friendship is Madness

Cloudy Atmosphere

A New World and The Journey Home

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17