• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 2,766 Views, 3,250 Comments

Beneath a Silver Sky - David Silver



Silver Stars has faced a great many trials to get where he is today, now at the side of Celestia on a perilous journey across the sea to Anugypt, where they will try to soothe diplomatic relations while avoiding local intrigues.

  • ...
46
 3,250
 2,766
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 68 )

vary good as you stated this story was a mess a good mess but still a mess. :scootangel:
:heart: harts fire

Wait what? That's a bit of a cluster-ahem, continuing sequel into the previous story IMO.

6745240 Really!?!? Yay! I did a smart thing!

6745240 Really!?!? Yay! I did a smart thing!

6766593 some of my so called friends when I was younger. As the day went on they got more and more freaked out. And people say children are innocent. Oh and guess what Santa got me? Insomnia!

6797319 I have this amusing scenario in my head of the fanatics going completely mad with the comprehension of the true horror of the situation. To purge the world of human corruption, they must murder their beloved alicorns. I suspect suicide might be on the menu for most in that case. Sorry, but you've made these guys very hatable.

I beleive Silver, like most readers are looking a little

::sunglasses::

LOST.

:trollestia:

The silver needed at least one more mention foreshadowing, I think. Also, ending…yeah.

6861093
The point was to avoid discussing it; as others have pointed out, these comments show up on the story front page, too. So, major spoiler:that it was all a dream, I agree with Silver: the worst escape. The erasure of the gained characters by way of time travel in advance was clever in trying to deflect onto the Text and Starlight the blame for erasing them from Silver's life. The all-a-dream thing, I got by chapter-forwarding The Silver Stars because I expected linear sequelship rather than nested. It gave interesting perspective on certain events in the story. As others and I mentioned, in 101 and a chapter or two after, the writing lost its zing. That aside, for 95% of the story it was a real page-turner.

6863567 Wait, are you still reading or not? The story is still going, though not here.

6864020
Yes, just not immediately.

6872010 When you're ready, we're waiting for you.

6888237
I blame my phone for all those typos in my original post 6888067 , That or its a side effect of constantly reading the story via mobile phone

6915392 oh you know what i mean based on the chapter, is this how silver will be for now om pr will he become our silver agein

6915614 You decided to see how deep this hole goes. Press on!

6915615 you sum of a female dog

6917664 god danggit. he better become a he soon

6934608 wow. I made that comment twenty seven weeks ago.

6942540 As I've said I have a slightly warped sense of humour, occasionally it escapes to play tricks. If it offends tell me to stop.

6942611 It's usually hard to actually offend me.

6985075 I wont give you any hints but I will say there are going to be a few huge surprises up coming.

6985235 I try but when your someone like me boredom is much worse than danger don't worry about me though. I'd hate to be a burden. Life is good but I prefer to be terrified as it gives me a delicious little thrill in my spine. Nothing consumes me though it's all repressed.

6985511 You can't eat words. You can write words, that you can sell, to make money, to buy food, that you can eat though. Damn I just contradicted myself!

7012905
7012905 Dr. Mengele was a notorious Nazi death camp Doctor.

...huh. That was a thing.

7127553 You were warned not to read this, and here we are. Silver didn't listen either.

Dang this is weird. and a first for me...
I am in the third story in a series and have not finished the first one yet ... mostly because I had to stop halfway through the first to read the second and halfway (ok ... 3/4) through the second to read the third ... If there is a FOURTH diversion halfway through the third i am going to be totally confused... :derpytongue2:

7722777 Welcome to the nightmare. You're getting close.

7723077
I read a few more chapters and I found out that Yes.. there is in fact a fourth story that happens at the same time as this one ...
dang it .. I WILL catch up .. eventually :derpytongue2:

7728410 Welcome to the Silververse. :trollestia:

7728565
7728752
My mind ... I think .. no, I KNOW .. Is Broken!
and i still have another 450 (ish) thousand words to catch up with in Putting on a Silver Robe alone!
I may have gotten a little lost after the second or third layer of Inception... Silver really really needs to discover the spinning top method of dream confirmation. :moustache:

I swear this is a story inside a story inside a story

Oh. This one is mature. Spoilers?

8518773
But his cutie mark is his first spell and i imagined it on a book, so that is how i saw it
"Everyone is different in their own way " - Jim (part of my oc)

8800364
You're welcome, I guess.

If it helps, I haven't been one of the neigh-sayers on the other stories.

8797431
A moment of silence for all of those afflicted...

8976116
Well it’s better than what you had. :twilightangry2:

8985901
Oh...They always pronounced it Heart’s Warming. That’s why I thought that.

8998134
Roughly 3 years ago this story was written.

8998172
I said this arc. After he escapes this cult?

8998312
Well………what’s the chapter that’s after that arc!?

9003709
I just don’t agree with “togetha”

Login or register to comment