• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,557 Views, 44 Comments

Getting Your Wish - DJ-LUN3RDA5H



What happens after a guy wishes himself off to Equestria and gets stuck there? He changes the fate of an entire nation and reveals discords origins and how Celestia and Luna came to power.

  • ...
4
 44
 1,557

Double Rainbow? They're here!

As the sun's brilliant morning rays began to pour over the land of Equestria bathing it in it's warmth and light Equestria's inhabitants slowly began to rise from their sleep. Even Rainbow Dash was beginning to wake up, most assumed that the weather mare always slept in but that wasn't true. No, Rainbow Dash was always the early riser and was proud of it, though she did makeup for the lack of sleep by taking at least three naps a day but she was good at her job and always finished it early so that left her plenty of free time. As Rainbow slowly began to awaken she stretched under her covers allowing all of her muscles to regain feeling. It was only after she had finished stretching that her tired mind reminded her that she had not spent the last night alone in her bed, so she opened one eye just a bit still being weary of the sunlight and searched her room for her guest. He was nowhere to be found.

Huh... I guess he wasn't joking when he said he only had one day. It's that or he fell through the bed last night after Twi's spell wore off. In a bit of a panic Rainbow looked under her covers to see if there a was any hole's that he could have fallen through. When she found none she relaxed a bit and started to head to the kitchen of her cloud home to try and find breakfast. After jumping off her balcony and gliding down to the first floor she caught wind of something. "What is that? Oh wow it smells good. Did Ditzy get lost trying to find her way home and end up staying the night again?" When Rainbow rounded the corner however she came across something she definitely wasn't expecting. Standing in her kitchen was the human cooking breakfast for the two of them and whistling an unfamiliar tune.

"What are you still doing here?"

"Ahh!" John jumped at Rainbow's unexpected question and to the pegasus's shock fell waist deep through the cloud floor. "Dammit Rainbow you can sneak up on people like that. Oh great now look I'm stuck again and all because you made me lose my concentration. This has been happening all morning, can you help me out here?"

Rainbow fluttered over to the human and pulled him out of the hole he made in the floor and after removing him she zipped the cloud shut and bounced on it to test her repair. After she was satisfied she turned back to the human who had returned to cooking. "How are you still here Twi's cloud walking spell should have worn off hours ago, and I thought you said you were going to disappear in the morning."

John only let out a short laugh as he flipped whatever he was cooking. "Well I guess I was wrong when I said I only had one day. As for the cloud walking spell, yeah it's been wearing off. Why do you think your floor has so many holes in it? I've been falling through all morning but I figured out if I concentrate on walking on the clouds and don't get too distracted I can walk on them easy. Oh and I hope you like your eggs scrambled because I still can't do over easy just yet." She watched as the human brought over two plates one for him and one for her. "Soo I was thinking maybe after we eat We could head over to Twilight's place and then deal with the whole informing the princess thing since I know she's going to want to do that as soon as possible. Also it would be nice to not worry about falling through your floor to my death but hey we can figure out the cloud-walking spell thing later."

"Sounds like you got everything planned out."

"Yeah but so much can still go wrong."

~{G}~{Y}~{W}~

After they finished eating Rainbow flew John to the ground and they started off in the direction of the library. The human felt a bit unease at the thought of alerting the Princess to his presence but it had to happen sooner or later and he made a promise he had to keep. Rainbow and John walked to the library with Rainbow being all but oblivious the humans discomfort with the idea of alerting Celestia of his presence. She wouldn't understand why even if he tried to explain it to her because the Princess was kind and at most would ask Twilight to do some research on him and that would be it.

As Rainbow walked she thought of the human and what the future would hold for him in Equestria. She knew it might take some time for him to adjust to everything but once everything was in order it would be nice to have John as a friend. She thought about how she liked the human in her opinion he was funny, a little odd, but underneath he was kind and a very in the moment person. Kinda like Discord without all the chaotic powers, and twisted sense of humor, the more she thought about it the more she realized that John and Discord would be great friends especially now that Discord was 'reformed'.

Rainbow's mind eventually wandered off to the small details about the human things like now that he was here he would have to get a job for money he would need a home. I guess I could let him stay a couple more nights at my place. We did have a-lot of fun last night. And just like that Rainbow's mind fell into the gutter.

"What are you smiling about?" John said giving Rainbow a sidelong glance.

"Huh? Oh nothing. Hey look we're here." The blue pegasus started picking up the pace as they got closer.

"Race you." John said running past her at full speed. Rainbow got ready to take off until the human shouted over his shoulder, "No wings."

Shortly after the impromptu race Rainbow stood victorious at Twilight's door with a winded human sitting on the floor by her side. She looked down at him with a cocky smile and he only shook his head in response. "I don't see why you're tired it wasn't even that far."

"Four legs verse two yeah I knew you were going to win."

"Then why try?"

"For the fun of it."He said smiling up at her.

Meanwhile....

Twilight was inside the library searching for the latest addition of Daring Doo for Rainbow Dash when she heard a knocking at her door. She knew spike would answer it for her so she just went about her search while he handled the situation. It was only when he called for her that she decided to go check out what he kept saying was very important. "Hold on a sec I'll be right back." She told her guest as she glided down stairs to the front door, Twilight had only had her wings for a short time but with Dash's help she had quickly learned the basics of flying. When she reached the front door however Twilight's face paled when she saw the human standing in the doorway with Rainbow Dash. "What? How? What are you doing here?"

"Aww come on I know you surprised to see me but that's no reason to be rude." John said frowning.

"I wasn't talking to you, but don't get me wrong we will talk later. I was talking about Rainbow Dash how are you here I just left you upstairs. Did you fly down here that fast?"

"Uhh... Twi what are you talking about? I've been with him all morning. Right?" John only nodded in agreement with Rainbow.

"Then who's in my room?" Twilight said as everyone all looked up at the stairs to see what appeared to be another Rainbow Dash standing at the top with a look of shock on her face. The human bolt for the stairs racing up them and toward the Rainbow imposter with only one thought going through his mind.

"No, no please tell me this isn't what I think it is." When he caught up to her he tackled her just outside Twilight's bedroom. He clamped a hand over her mouth and wrapped his arms around her keeping her wings pinned down so she couldn't fly away. When she stopped struggling he whispered in her ear. "Listen closely I can and will do everything I can to help you but you have to prove to me that I should and that you're not a changeling. You have one chance say one word right now that will convince me not to hand you over to Celestia as a suspected changeling."

When he remove his hand from the fake Dash's muzzle she looked up at the human and said, "Hasbro."

"Damn... alright play along and keep it cool, remember don't breathe a word to them about the show. We'll talk about this later." They both stood when the sound of ponies rushing up the stairs filled their ears. Turning John found the real Rainbow Dash hovering by Twilights side who had her horn charged with one spell or another and was ready to blast the False Dash to bits. The human however stood in between the group and the imposter. "Twilight calm down let's go downstairs and talk about this nicely we have a-lot to discuss and I'd rather no one do something they'll regret."

"No you don't understand it's dangerous get out of the way." Twilight said angrily.

"Twilight no, I know what you're thinking and no this is not a changeling this is just a big misunderstanding and if you give us a moment I can explain everything."

Rainbow looked at Twilight and when she got a nod she dived straight at the human barreling into him so Twilight could get a clear shot. However they had underestimated him because after catching Dash and tossing her off to the side he leapt forward and wrapped his hand around Twilight's horn receiving the full brunt of the magical blast rendering him unconscious on the ground and the fake Dash exposed.

~{G}~{Y}~{W}~

Slowly the darkness faded from his vision As his senses returned to him one by one after the fog was lifted he looked around and checked his surroundings he was in a bedroom judging from the looks it was Twilights and he was laying on top of the bed. He tried sitting up only to clutch his head when he received a jolt of pain from the feeble attempt. "Hey come on big guy Twi said after a blast like that you should get some rest. I surprised you are awake right now Twi can sure pack a punch when she wants to, I thought you'd be out for at least a day or two." John recognized the voice and looked around for the source, when he spotted the blue mare laying down by his side he relaxed a bit, something that didn't go unnoticed by Rainbow.

"How long have I been out?" He asked fearing the answer.

"Only about an hour."

"Where's the fake you?"

Rainbow tensed a bit at the question, the thought of somepony trying to impersonate her got her anger rising but she still answered the question. "It's in the basement with Twilight she started asking it some questions after she sent a letter to the Princess about it and you. Celestia sent one back saying she was on her way but that's it."

"Oh not good." John jumped out of the bed in an attempt to hurry to the basement, but the sudden movement caused blood to rush to his head causing him to land flat on his face. Rainbow said something but it went unheard as he returned to his feet and rushed to the basement. When he got to the door he kicked it open and rushed down the stairs till Twilight and the fake Rainbow came into view at which point he walked over to her pulled her close to his face and whispered harshly into her ear, "Did you tell her anything?"

"No I promise not a word."

"Good cause we got Celestia coming here now and I'm not going to have talking to her about myself without letting her know anything never mind why there's a duplicate Rainbow Dash here now and try to convince that not only are you not a changeling but you're actually a harmless fool."

"Hey I resent that."

"What are you two talking about?"Twilight interrupted her curiosity peaked from their hushed tones.

"Well Twi For one thing I can assure you this is not a changeling like you suspect her to be. intead I can tell you that... uhh. What's your real name?"

"Robert."

"Right that Robert here is just a..." John quickly looked back to the fake Dash. "You're a guy?"

"Well I was."

"Oh dude that's just sick. Why?"

"Well..." But Robert was cut off from explaining when spike shouted from upstairs, "The Princess is here!" and seconds later Celestia stood at the top of the Basement stairs with the real Rainbow Dash and Discord Behind her. When she descended the stairs her face contorted to a look of rage.

"Princess wait I can Explain everything just hear me out here okay. First off unlike what Twilight's letter might have said this is not a changeling but is in fact a-" He didn't get to finish his explanation however because a golden aura surrounded him and Celestia's horn and he was tossed and pinned to the closest wall. "Uhh... That hurt a-lot." John said wincing from the pain coursing through most of his body.

"Celestia don't you think you're being a bit harsh on him if Twilight's letter is right this is only his second day I doubt he has any power yet." Discord chimed From over the white alicorns shoulder.

"What are you doing here human I thought we made it very clear a long time ago that your kind was no longer allowed here." Celestia's voice was low but an undeniable amount of hatred was in her voice.

"Uhh well I didn't get the memo now did I? So tell me why is it you felt like assaulting me the moment you saw me?"

"You humans are vile evil creatures don't think I don't remember what your kind did when you first came to Equestra when it was still under Discords rule. When he rounded you all up to have you slaughtered that was probably the best thing he could have ever done for Equestria. I will not have your kind come back and bring the dark ages with you again."

"Okay one thing about that I don't feel like bringing about a 'dark' age to Equestria I like it how it is and I'd like to keep it this way. Plus bringing down a kingdom is far too much work and for what to be hated by everyone else? No way if I'm stuck here till I die I'd rather have friends. Sure it's gonna suck because I'd have to get a job somewhere and who's gonna want to hire me right? But I'm pretty sure I can crash at some of my new friends houses till I save up enough money to get my own. It'll take some time but I'm sure I can settle in. That is unless you kill me now or something then all of my plans are gone to shit and that poor guy over there who is not a changeling but a human mind you is probably going to get messed up too. Also while I'm not sure if you know this old saying Princess but if I'm a human and he/shes's a human that makes two of us and where there's one, there's two and where there's two..."

"There's twenty..." Celestia finished with a look of horror spreading across her face.

"Oh so you know it?"

"Twilight send a letter to Luna tell her to get the Guard on alert the humans are coming back."

Author's Note:

Chapter two unedited so far, please point out any mistakes. Soo what do you guys think? I told ya it wasn't going to be some random cliche self insert story I got tricks I will use them. Plus I really am having fun writing this, thank you all for the love. As for Robert(fake Dash) what do you think? Should we leave him as a Dash copy or make him dye his coat and mane? Another funny thing to think about is there a future possible Threesome going to happen between the two Dashes and the human? I Think it would be funny.

P.S. Speaking of funny I came up with a couple idea's for some chapters I want to try out may or may not be cannon not sure yet. Let's just say I've been watching too much Mythbusters.

Please leave a thumbs up if you like the story and a comment if you want to make me smile I read them all. ♥

Comments ( 28 )

You have more comedic potential leaving him a dash clone. I did what with who?

This is good this fucking good!

had to read it again for the hilarity.

I love the story and could only see one mistake:

"Princess wait I can Explain everything just here me out here okay. First off unlike what Twilight's letter might have said this is not a changeling but is in fact a-" He didn't get to finish his explanation however because a golden aura surrounded him and Celestia's horn and he was tossed and pinned to the closest wall. "Uhh... That hurt a-lot." John said wincing from the pain coursing through most of his body.

the first here should be hear.

2557844 Yeah I thought so too and you're going to have to explain the question:rainbowhuh: Also thank you for the favorite!

2559137

That is what happens if you get the wrong dash at the right time... I did what with who? I mean friends with benefits has already been achieved.

2557907 Thank you!:pinkiehappy: I try my best.

2558772 Thank you Just fixed it. :pinkiehappy:

2559179Your welcome, just glad to help.:pinkiehappy: OH, and I think we should keep the fake dash

2559691 Oh definitely keeping her/him. We got to double the Rainbows.

I think the princess should change the fake dash. I'm saying turning him human but maybe change him into like a stallion, I don't know, up to you

2566791 I love them.:scootangel:

2569972 Thank you for the input.:pinkiehappy: I've come to a decision and I just hope everyone will like it.:twilightsheepish:

2570070
After I finish my finals I will hunt you down and make you walk barefooted across Legos while Justin Bieber plays at 125 decibels

2571182 That is only if you can stop hanging off the cliffs I'm making. :ajsmug:

2577750
He can borrow my jetpack!
Thanks Pinkie! *Puts on shades and straps on jetpack*

2579149 *You fly up into A pink cotton candy cloud and get stuck*

It's good to be king*High fives Discord*

2580920
*eats cloud* You forget, I'm a growing boy with a metabolism faster than Rainbow Dash. *Throws bowling ball at Discord, knocking him out* And I've leaned the art of, Being Pinkie. I NOW HAVE THE POWERS OF PINKIE PIKE! *High hoof/fives Pinkie*
Have fun author person! *Waves and bounces off*

2580932 Hmm... It's seems I have underestimated my enemy. No matter I have studied under the all powerful Princess Trollestia *Reaches for lever and pulls it as soon as you bounce onto it* Now go think about this... *trap door opens underneath you causing you to fall into a rising cannon barrel* On the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :trollestia: *(insert load cannon noise here) You get shot to the moon where your only company is two astronauts, and Screwball; all of whom are riding a moon rover, and carrying a large nerf gun arsenal. They begin to attack you with the nerf guns, who's darts go farther and faster in the lower gravity and no atmosphere.* :twilightsmile:

2631108
*I appear behind you* You forget, *I start tickling you* I have Pinkie logic on my side! :pinkiehappy:

Wait. If Robert is a guy, John is a guy, and they are ganna have a threesome with Rainbowdash, doesn't that make them gay?:trixieshiftright:

2668481 I just spent 20 minutes trying to think of a response to your comment that would explain everything and I still have nothing... Congrats you have stumped me

Keep up the good work man. Remember; people like to read about good persons being regarded as evil.

Comment posted by Darkrainb0wdash deleted Jun 3rd, 2013

2668703
Answer: No. Robert is no longer a guy. If he transforms into Rainbow Dash, he will be only a girl. Therefore, there is no gayness unless Robert decides he wants to pull a "Rule 63" in the middle of it. Then it's okay if Robert and John ignore each other and go after RD.

Also, I'm thinking that Robert should be Surprise. That would be very interesting...

DUDE, JUST. MANN, this story is allready 20% COOLER!!!!

I LOVE IT!!:twilightblush::twilightsheepish::twilightsmile::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy:

Almost 2 years without an update? Yeah; This one's pretty much done.....

John....:derpyderp1:
and
Robert....:derpyderp2:
So....
the fake Rainbow was a wolf? :derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment