• Published 13th Apr 2013
  • 649 Views, 4 Comments

Being Derpy Hooves - Xenos



Ever wanted to be somepony else? Rainbow Dash courteously invites you for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to step inside the mind of another pony! Only 25 bits to try!

  • ...
3
 4
 649

Once more unto the Breach

It had been a week since the “Derpy Incident”. All was well. Everypony who had gone through the portal only remembered coming back out near Everfree. Any recollection of Derpy Hooves had been removed from their mind such was the power of Celestia's magic. Only three ponies recalled the events: Celestia, who closed the portal. Twilight, who had never ventured into Derpy and Rainbow Dash who had been unfortunate to go in twice thus meaning Derpy's influence was greatest on her.

Some memories still remained and Rainbow Dash had little thoughts pop into her mind every now and again. Dash wanted to return to Derpy and her muffins. She wanted to go back, she had to go back.

Rainbow Dash slowly opened Twilight's house door, noting again how new it looked with a twinge of guilt, and looked around. Only Spike was in sight.

“Hey Spike, have you seen Twilight?”

“Yeah, she's right downstairs Rainbow Dash.”

Dash groaned. She knew Twilight wouldn't let her back. Still she sneaked downstairs to find that Twilight wasn't there. But the portal was. That sneaky mare! Thought she could have Derpy all to herself behind her back, eh? Well she'd show her. Not caring for the consequence of having two ponies at once in the portal; Dash entered the portal.

*****

“Oh hey Fluttershy, can we talk?”

Fluttershy looked up. “Sure Twilight, what is it?” She was glad to take a break and talk to her friend after hours of tending to the critters.

“Oh nothing, I just wanted to talk to you about that portal. You see, after Celestia closed it she told me a lot more about what she'd learnt. She suggested that the reason for its strangeness was that it was unstable, unfinished, and the reason it chose Derpy was because it was spilt over the mail: Derpy's DNA!”

“Umm, that's nice Twilight. I remember the portal but I don't remember anything about Derp-”

“Furthermore,” interrupted Twilight, “I managed to recreate one earlier this day; this time using another ponies' DNA. I also learnt how to make the time inside the portal permenant and how to close it when I want to. Do you know what this means?”

“That we can all have fun with animals?”

“That I can trap anypony stupid enough to enter. Of course I only have their interests in mind: to remove previous desires from the last portal by making this one so unappealing and boring to them that their mind is straightened out. Of course, I might take slight satisfaction in the matter.”

“Err...”

“Good day Fluttershy,” said Twilight; who left proudly, leaving a very puzzled pegasus to attend to the animals.

And a very angry pegasus too.


THE END

Comments ( 1 )

This story. Full of WTF.

Nice job.

~Skeeter The Lurker

Login or register to comment