• Published 30th Mar 2013
  • 981 Views, 20 Comments

The Fallen Solar Stallion - GaleWind



When a stallion from the past is given a second chance, can he move on or will an old enemy bring forth a 1,000 year vengeance

  • ...
5
 20
 981

Epilogue

It has been five years since that fateful night and Burst Spear’s life could not have gone any better.

Princess Celestia proclaimed to all of Equestria about what truly happened on the night Burst vanished and his actions on why he did it. She tracked down his family line and returned his name to its rightful place.

Blitz Bolt was able to aid in that task as a sign of respect towards his relative. He introduced Burst to his family and they were a little shocked but, after hearing of what really happened, they were all to glad to welcome him back into the family.

Speaking of family, the apple family was more than happy to let him into theirs after he proposed to Applejack at the celebration. Big Mac was a little reluctant but, he knew that Burst would always protect her and Apple bloom was more than happy to have him as her brother-in-law.

The wedding was held at Sweet Apple Acres and both family and friends alike attended it. Both Princesses gave their blessings and Burst and Applejack tied the knot and sealed it with a kiss.


“Dad, come on. You promised you come to school for ‘Family Appreciation Day’!” Exclaimed the young colt.

“Okay, Apple sword. Give me a minute and I’ll be right down.” Burst chuckled. The young colt bolted down stairs with a smile.

Apple sword was a four year old colt. He had an orange coat just like his mother. A white mane and tail like his father and light green eyes.

Burst and Big Mac had built a house on the farm for his family. He officially retired from the guard and took on farming as his profession. He went downstairs and found his wife and son already at the door.

“Nice of you to join us, sugarcube.” Applejack said with a smile. Burst smiled in return and pecked her cheek.

“Eww. Stop that, please.” Sword begged.

“He’s right you know. You two need to get going but, you need this.” She said. Applejack took her hat off and placed it on Burst’s head.

“We’ll be back home before supper.” He said while tipping his hat. He gave her one more kiss and left with his son to school.

One thousand years ago, Burst lost everything he cared for. After a millennium encased in stone, he now has something worth protecting again.

The story of the 'Fallen Solar Stallion' has been rewritten.

'The Redemption of the Gallent Solar Stallion.'

Comments ( 1 )

apple sword ...

really? :facehoof: :facehoof: :facehoof:

Login or register to comment