• Published 7th Mar 2013
  • 361 Views, 0 Comments

The Story of Samantha Frost - shadowpheon



"There are thousands of alternant universes, each containing a possible future" -Anon

  • ...
 0
 361

Tearful Escape

Samantha lay on her back. Her captors had stripped her, but tried to patch her leg. The guard shuffled by, and Samantha looked over. “Hey…” She called.

He stopped and turned around, “What do you want pony?”

She sat up, wincing. “What the hell is gonna happen to me?”

“Our leader requests that you become his slave.” The guard smiled. Samantha sighed and walked to the bars of her cage.

“Of course… Why should I expect anything else from a bunch of fucking savages?” She growled. The guards grew angry and struck her. She yelped, stumbling backwards to the ground.

“Shut up you fucking whore! I ‘Ought to kill you now!” He snapped at her.

“I wouldn’t do that if I was you.” A calm, yet menacing voice said. The dragon leader walked into view. “Now get out of my sight.”

“Yes sir!” The guard ran off. Samantha lie on her side, bleeding from her face as she looked at the dragon leader. He seemed almost familiar.

“I’m terribly sorry for that. He has marital problems.” The leader smiled. His friendliness was unnerving. “You’re not hurt too bad, are you?” He asked. Samantha remained silent. “Oh come now. I only want you as my ‘slave’ per say, so I can protect you.” He explained.

“Oh really? How would that protect me?” She snapped at him.

“If you are claimed as mine, the others wouldn’t dare even look at you.” He gave another friendly smile.

“But where would that leave me?” She thought, slowly getting to her hooves.

“You would do a few simple tasks, and sit with me sometimes to not draw suspicion.” He told her. He motioned for her to come to the door of the cage. She uneasily stepped forward, feeling a sense of trust for him, unsure of why or where it came from. He opened the door, “Now, if you would allow me, I wish to inspect you of your injuries.”

Samantha nodded, “Alright. Just, please be careful… I’m not sure I can take any more pain.”

“I will do my best.” He reassured her, kneeling to get a closer look at her. She stood still, his massive hands and claws being surprisingly gentle. He looked over her body, asking and confirming her injuries. “Now, this may sound odd, but I need you to lie on your back and spread your legs.”

“What!” She jumped away, startled by his request.

He remained as he was, and explained, “Please. I need to be sure my dragons did nothing to you. It’s all for your well being.”

“You’re lying! You’re just trying to trick me!” She accused him, stepping back some more. He stood now.

“Dear Samantha, Please. I’m only trying to help you.” He told her. Her face paled, shock setting in.

“H-how do you know my name?” She asked.

“What? I thought you recognized me.” He sighed. “I guess times have changed. I am your uncle Samantha. I used to watch you for your mother when she would work while you were young.” Samantha fell to her knees, not sure what to think. “Please Samantha. I would never do anything to hurt you. I only want what’s best for you.”

She sighed and lay on her back. “Ok. I believe you.” She reluctantly spread her legs, revealing herself to a dragon who just claimed to be her uncle. He knelt to her.

“May I?” He asked politely. She nodded, and he leaned in, inhaling. “You have the scent of one that remains fresh.” He carefully placed a claw on either side, and gently part her. She moaned quietly. “You remain sensitive, and it would seem it from the outside. But are you really intact? May I?” He tried to remain polite, despite their uncomfortable situation.

Blushing, she nodded. He carefully and slowly inserted a claw, earning a loud moan from her.

Lydia was followed by her few troops, while she followed Lansley through the cave. “Lansley? I’m nervous. I know you dragons are not wild beasts. But what if one can’t control himself around Samantha?”

“Do not fret my friend. I’m sure she is fine. Karanstan will have no doubt done everything in his power to ensure her safety.” At that moment though, Samantha’s moan could be heard by them. The entire group broke to a sprint, reaching the hall where captured were brought. They saw Karanstan, Dragon leader, knelt over Samantha, who was on her back, legs spread, blushing heavily.

“Karanstan! You son of a bitch!” Lydia yelled. The two in the hall looked over, shock on their faces. Karanstan stood first, his claw glistening with Samantha’s fluids. Samantha stood as well, backing to the wall.

“Lydia? It is not as it seems.” He began. Lydia pushed past him, grabbing onto Samantha, hugging her tightly. Samantha yelped in pain as she did.

“Oh sweetheart. He didn’t hurt you, did he?” She asked Samantha.

Samantha shook her head. “No mother. He was only helping me.” Lydia let go of her, but heading her to the other ponies.

Lydia turned to Karanstan, glaring. “I fucking swear I will wear your skin as a coat if you did anything to her.”
“Lydia. Why would I do anything to dear little Samantha? You know I cared for her as if she was my own before everything happened.” He explained.

Lydia sighed. “You’re right. But I still don’t approve of what you were just doing.” He nodded.

“I understand. It was not something I wanted to do, but I had to, to ensure she was safe.” He sighed.

“Ok. Kara?” Lydia began. “Look at us. We’re conversing like there isn’t a war going on out there. What happened to us?”

“I am not sure Lydia. But I can tell you, this war never should have happened. I regret fully my decision those years ago. I was mortified to find out later that night that dear little Samantha was almost killed. I never would have been able to live with myself had she died from my doing.” He sighed.

“Look, I know how much she means to you. Why not come with us? Sign a peace treaty, and end this useless bloodshed.” She tried to reason with him.

“I couldn’t… The damage we have done already is too great. My mistake will always be remembered. Always." He lowered his head. Lydia walked up to him.

"Karanstan. They will remember more how your love for peace and the ponies ended the war. Please. Come with us." She pleaded. He began thinking.

"Alright. I shall. It is time this ended. All of it." He smiled. The others nodded in agreement, and the group now walked back to the VTOL. They arrived, and were surprised to see a group of dragons waiting for them.

“Leader. You wish to end this war, and we support your decision. We shall fly with you, one last time. For honor.” One of them said. Karanstan smiled, as did the ponies. Soon, the group was inbound for Ponyville base.

“Ponyville Control, this is General Frost. Deactivate all ADD Cannons, and tell all soldiers to stand down. I am inbound with the DRA Leader, and we are to sign a peace treaty.” Lydia called in the radio.

“Yes General! We shall make preparations in the command center!” Came the reply. The group set down in the courtyard, a large crowd of soldiers waiting for them. Lydia jumped out of the VTOL and led the way for the dragons o the command center. She entered, and the soldiers inside filed out. The doors were shut and locked.

The few there sat at a briefing table. Lydia, Samantha, her squad, and Lydia’s two personal body guards were the pony representatives. Karanstan, Lansley, and his three dragons were representing their race. They all began talking, but were cut off by the sudden announcement that came over the intercom.

“This is Colonel Starbright. All EDF forces on sight are ordered to ignore the General’s previous order. She has defected and left us for dead. Kill any and all dragons, for the survival of pony kind!” The intercom cut, and a multitude of gunfire was heard outside. Lydia slumped in her chair.

“No…” She sighed. “He’s finally lost it. We’re done for now…” Karanstan pat her shoulder.

“Fret not, for we can return to the nest, and we shall be safe there. My dragons will welcome you as our allies.” He assured her.

Lydia nodded. “But how will we go? Our cannons will no doubt blast any VTOL we take right out of the sky. We are trapped here.”

“Well… Not exactly…” Samantha spoke up.

“What do you mean?” All eyes were on her now. She walked to the console control for the briefing table and pulled up a VTOL. But this one was different. It was a sleek black, with no rotors, and it had no outside weaponry. “What is that?”

“This is a gift from my father.” Samantha began. “This is a Stealth VTOL. It is coated in reflective plates so radar can’t pick it up. The exhaust from the jet engines runs through a series of pipes that cool it, rendering no heat for thermal imaging. And it is fitted with a stealth field generator, making it invisible to any eyes. The fact that it is a jet makes it extremely fast, so that nothing flying may match its speed.”

“But… How did he acquire such a thing?” Lydia questioned. Samantha couldn’t answer, as the door was blasted open, and soldiers came in firing. The auto turrets took this attack as hostile and tore up the soldiers.

“We need to move to it now! Otherwise we’ll die here!” Samantha ordered, picking up a rife. “Don’t fire unless we’re not around any turrets. Any firing will be taken as a hostile action, and they will shoot you!” The group set out, heading for an unknown destination with Samantha leading them.

They soon arrived at the storage room where Samantha and Keeting had shared many moment together. Samantha blocked the door, and explained, “Now listen to me. We are not going to the cave. We are going somewhere else. I have a place prepared for us, a place where we can be safe, where we can live on. I found us a Stable. We’re going there, and we’re locking it down.”

“What? How did you find one, let alone get in it?” Lydia asked. Samantha didn’t answer as she ran to a switch hidden behind a crate, and flipped it. The wall of crates slid away, revealing a hidden landing pad. The pad itself was empty.

“In! NOW!” Samantha ordered. The group ran on the pad and she shot the switch, causing the wall of crates to close. Samantha stood with the group on the pad. “Deactivate Cloaking Device.” She said aloud. A mirage of waves set in at the middle of the pad, and the large SVTOL sat waiting for them.

Samantha ran to it, starting it up. It whirred to life with the humming of a small lamp. The four corners of the pad lit up as four turrets popped out. “Pay them no mind! They’re my personal protection! Now get in!” She ordered the ponies. She walked to Karanstan as the ponies got in the hold of the SVTOL.

“We will fly fast to keep up with you dear Samantha. You lead the way.” He smiled to her. She hugged him and began walking back to the SVTOL. But then the wall of crates exploded, and gunfire erupted into the pad. The turrets turned and opened up on the attackers. Samantha climbed into the cockpit, opening the false roof.

“Alright! We’re leaving!” She yelled as she began to lift it off the pad. She got it up and began away. The loud crack of a sniper rang out from below. “UNF!” Came the grunt from Samantha. She flipped the cloaking switch, and flew them away.

“Samantha? Are you ok up there? You sounded like you were hit.” Called Lydia from the back. Samantha looked down to herself, noticing the hole in her right breast plate. The blood had been seeping from it quite a bit.

“Oh god…” She groaned. “I’m hit. Pretty bad too.” She called back. A collective gasp came from the back. “I think it passed through my right lung… I’m having a hard time breathing now.” She coughed out. Her breathing was becoming strained.

“Hang in there Samantha! Just fly us where we need to be.” Called up Lydia.

“I… I can’t… Fuck!” She flipped the auto pilot switch, activating the Stable’s landing pad as the destination. “I’m going into auto pilot… Oh god… I’m bleeding pretty bad up here… I think there is some BioFoam back there in the hold medical kit… Take a look for me.”

“Yeah, there’s a can of it! Just hold on!” Samantha wheezed as she felt the pain setting in. She could not bear what she just did. She was a true hero; she gave her life saving those who deserved to live. She broke down into tears as she felt the honor and horror of this though. She began to pray out loud.

Her radio was still on, and the others, including the dragons, could hear her. “Most Merciful Jesus, lover of souls, I pray You, by the agony of Your most Sacred Heart, and by the sorrows of Your Immaculate Mother, to wash in Your Most Precious Blood, the sinners of the world who are now in their agony, and who will die today.

“Remember most especially the soul I spiritually adopt with the intention of entrusting him or her to Thy Shepherd's care: I beseech Thee for the grace to move this sinner, who is in danger of going to Hell, to repent. I ask this because of my trust in Thy great mercy.

“If it should please Thy Majesty to send me a suffering this day in exchange for the grace I ask for this soul, then, it, too, shall please me very much, and I thank Thee, Most Sweet Jesus, Shepherd and Lover of Souls; I thank Thee for this opportunity to give mercy in thanksgiving for all the mercies Thou hast shown me. Heart of Jesus, once in agony, have mercy on the dying…” She began to repeat the prayer.

The ponies in the hold along with the dragons shed tears of sorrow. They had nothing they could do to help her. They then became aware of the towering mountain they were closing in on. The SVTOL slowed, and soon sat down on a rusting landing pad outside the mouth of a large cave. Lydia ran to the cockpit once they were down.

Samantha sat with her head back, her eyes closed. She was mumbling her prayer. Lydia drug her out and picked her up. “Let’s go! She’s close to death!” She ordered. The group made their way to a large steel door. A control panel sat nearby, and Lydia ran to it. “What’s the code Samantha!” She asked. Samantha continued praying.

Lydia shook her. “Samantha! What’s the code? We need to get you inside!” Samantha did nothing, but grab a bloody piece of paper from her pocket. She dropped it and Lydia picked it up. The paper read, ‘Nine Two Three Dash Two Seven Two Zero Seven Six.’ Lydia quickly punched in the code. The door hissed, and made a loud grinding noise as it slowly opened.

Lydia quickly picked up Samantha and hauled her inside, the others in the group in tow. The door automatically shut behind them. Lydia followed the signs to the medical bay, and lay Samantha in a bed. She looked over herself, and noticed she was soaked in her daughters blood. This sickened her, and she threw up in a nearby trash.

Karanstan came to her. “Are you all right Lydia?” Lydia shook her head and pointed to Samantha, sending the message to him that she needed the attention first. Karanstan nodded and walked to the medical bed. He spotted a small button on the table which read, ‘Press for auto doc assistance.’

He did so, and a wall panel opened while an older model of an auto doc came out. It automatically began to work on Samantha, heeding her accomplices no mind as they watched in a close proximity. Their faces held hope as she seemed to come back, then of horror as the doc injected her with a black liquid, which caused her to completely stop moving. The doc backed up.

Lydia touched the bloody body that was her daughter. It was cold and lifeless. She growled with anger and sorrow. Samantha Frost was dead.
***
Five Years Later
***

Karanstan walked down the halls of Stable Seventy Six with his son. The stable was happy, healthy, and fully functional. The two walked into the entertainment wing, and up to a sleek black SVTOL. The bullet hole in the cockpit windshield and the blood stains on the side of it told it’s long gone story. As did the set of bloody pilot’s armor with a hole in the right breast plate that stood next to the SVTOL.

“Daddy? What is that?” The young Nansti asked.

Karanstan smiled and told him, “That is our tribute.”

“To who?” The young dragon studied the SVTOL.

“To a brave pony who paid the ultimate sacrifice to save those she loved and cared for. The pony who saved our two races.” Karanstan sighed a bit as he told his son.

“Is she dead daddy?” Nansti asked, looking over the machine.

“Well…” Began a voice behind the two, “I’d sure hope I’m not dead.”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment