• Published 4th Mar 2013
  • 1,275 Views, 69 Comments

These Are The Days Of Our Lives - ADRNEL



Twilight and Time Turner are getting married, but that doesn't mean the drama must end.

  • ...
7
 69
 1,275

Fake Ending~April Fools Day~ (non-canon)

"THAT WAS WONDERFUL!" exclaimes Twilight collapsing onto the large bed in the Honeymoon Suite, exhausted, quickly followed by her new husband Time Turner, who collapses next to her, panting and sweating. They both lay next to eachother, looking into each other's eyes. "So...want to go for thirds?" panted a smiling Twilight to her new husband.

"Sorry...I think...you milked me...dry...from the last one." panted Time Turner between breaths, having just finished going at it with her for the second time in a row. "Maybe in the morning."

"Hmpf, you never have energy for thirds!" playfully pouted Twilight in a mock-whine.

"Sorry about that..." mused Turner to his new wife. "Tomorrow morning after breakfast in bed, I promise." he then tenderly kisses Twilight on the lips.

"I'll be holding you on that promise." playfully stated Twilight. She then uses her magic to tuck themselves under the bed sheets. "Goodnight Turner." whispered Twilight. "Goodnight Twi." whispered Turner back before the cuddle up to each other fall asleep.


Brightness.

That was all Twilight can see around her, until she sees a distant figure walk up to her, she then sees the figure take the shape of a very familiar pony.

"Celestia?" asked the shocked and confused unicorn, as she sees the princess herself standing in front of her.

"Hello Twilight." was all Celestia responds with. "You've come a long, long way my student, and I'm so very proud of you!" complimented the princess.

"What are you doing here? Where are we?" asked Twilight, still confused.

"The question of 'where' is not important, it is the 'why' that's important." cryptically answered Celestia. "You see, I've seen you grow and mature into the mare you are today," suddenly, several images of Twilight with her friends in Ponyville flash around then. "not only did you learn the true meaning of friendship as I wanted you too, but you also learned something else without me."

"And what's that?" asked the unicorn to the princess. The images then change to show Twilight and her new husband Time Turner together, spending time and enjoy each other's company.

"Love." answered Celestia. "The one thing that's even more powerful and magical than friendship."

Twilight is at a loss for words, not sure what to say. Then Celestia begins to sing as more images of Twilight with her friends and Time Turner flash by.

"You've come such a long, long way
And I've watched you from that very first day
To see how you might grow
To see what you might do
To see what you've been through
And all the ways you've made me proud of you"

Then images of everything that happend to her friends in the last year flash by, from Fluttershy and Big Mac getting together, to Rainbow Dash becoming an artist, and finally her wedding.

"It's time now for a new change to come
You've grown up and your new life has begun
To go where you will go
To see what you will see
To find what you will be
For it's time for you to fulfill your destiny!"

Suddenly, Twilight starts to float as a bright ligh engulfs her, she can feel her body begin to change until her entire world fades to white.

"NO! WAY!" exclaimes a distant voice.


FIN


"So what do you think?" nervously asked a young man, sitting in an office while his script is being read by a very important person.

Lauren Faust has read many spec-scripts in her life, but nothing like this. She just closes the script and drops it on to her desk, filled with various office supplies and merchandise from the shows she has worked on, including My Little Pony. "It was...intresting." explained Lauren to the young man, not sure what to make of what she just read.

"But do you like it? It would mean so much to me if you said yes!" pleaded the nervous young man, beginning to sweat from the anticipation.

"Its...good...but this job is for 'Wonder Over Yonder' not 'My Little Pony', you know?" explained Lauren.

"I know that, but out of all the scripts I made, this is the best one I have and the one I worked the most on." explained the man. "Plus, my dream has always been to work on a project with you or your husband's involvement ever since the 'Powerpuff Girls' movie."

"You were inspired to become a script writer because of that?" Lauren was a little surprised by that fact. "How old were you at the time?"

"21" stated the man. "And since then, I have been working on an improving my writing through fanfics, mostly based on the works of you and your husband, and spec-scripts, plus several internships along the way with various studios." he explains. "I was going to apply as a writer for 'My Little Pony' but I gave up after I heard you left the show."

Lauren is still unsure about the man, sure she saw a lot of potential in him from the story, but it really didn't fit her vision and was about the one subject that she didn't really enjoy in 'My Little Pony' scripts, romance. She just reluctantly sighs before speaking, "I can't believe I'm about to say this...but I saw a lot of potential in this script, so I have one question to ask you."

"Bring it" was all the man said, ready to take whatever she says.

"Can you do other genres besides romance and drama?" she asks.

"Why...yes, yes I can, I have a comedic script called 'Apple vs Apple' in the trunk of my car, I can go out and get if you want to-"

"That won't be necesariy," exlaimed Lauren, stoping the man from getting up from his chair. "I think you've proven to me enough."

"Does that mean...?" the man is confused.

"I'm going to have to go through my husband first, but he'll most likely go along with my suggestions, but I think you got the job," Lauren then gets up from her chair and puts out her hand for a handshake. "Welcome to the 'Wonder Over Yonder' writing team!"

The man just gives her a surprised look, then a huge smile grows on his face. "Of all the best possible things...this is THE! BEST! POSSIBLE! THING!" he yells at the top of his lungs, he then jumps into the air in excitement while Lauren just nervously laughs at the sight.

"WOO HOO!"


THE END

Author's Note:

Happy early APRIL FOOLS!

Weird ending huh?

Comments ( 5 )

2325502
Well...what else is there to say?:applejackunsure:

haha there was a soarin dash story like this..but the ending was rainbow dash reading a fic pinkie wrote on the compter [hint hint: dash hated it]

2368218
It makes sense because the chapter takes place in winter!:derpytongue2:

Wait wait wait... Twilight is getting married? FlutterMac. Applejack and Rainbow Dash both have a crush on Soarin?
...
...
...
EPIC

You misspelled Cheerilee

Login or register to comment