• Published 4th Mar 2013
  • 1,275 Views, 69 Comments

These Are The Days Of Our Lives - ADRNEL



Twilight and Time Turner are getting married, but that doesn't mean the drama must end.

  • ...
7
 69
 1,275

Winter (part 4)

"Are you sure you're ready to do this?" asked Vinyl Scratch to her friend Big Mac. They are both waiting in the Manehatten train station for Big Mac's train back to Ponyville.

"Eeyup." was all a determined Big Mac says.

"Well, good luck, I hope you manage to patch things up with her." urged the unicorn. "Oh, and you probably need this." she then takes out Big Mac's yolk and uses her magic to place it on his neck.

"Thank yo' Miss Scratch," politely responded the stallion. "fo' keepin' me company an' stickin' up fo' me."

"That's what friends are for." responded Vinyl.

They both envelop each other in a friendly hug until they hear a conductor yell; "FRIENDSHIP EXPRESS TO PONYVILLE NOW BOARDING!"

"Well, I guess this is where we part ways, remember, when you DO start your own farm, write to me so I can be there to help you run it." stated the unicorn, sadded to see a great friend leave.

"Eeyup." agreed the stallion. They both hug each other one last time before they part and silently wave each other goodbye. Big Mac then boards the train, ready to return home after being away for three months.

"Go to her Mac, find happiness my friend." mumbled Vinyl to herself as she sees the train slowly pull out of the station.


"So," asked Applejack to Soarin while stepping outside of his home to leave. "are we offical?"

"I think so, but there's something I need you to do first." stated a smiling Soarin to the orange mare.

"What's that?" Applejack is confused.

"Fix your relationship with Dash, nothing pains me more than seeing two former best friends refuse to speak or see each other, especially when you'll be attending the same wedding together in the spring." explained the pegasus stallion.

"Anythin' fo' yo' sugarcube." winked the mare, she then goes up to Soarin and gives him a quick loving kiss. "Ah love yo'."

"I know." responded a smiling Soarin looking into her green eyes. They then silently wave goodbye to each other before Soarin walks back into his home with a huge smile on his face, while Applejack trotts of to the station to catch the morning train back to Ponyville.


"Oh, I'm so sorry for what I did back there Fluttershy, I'm so sorry." apologized Rarity to her friend while waiting at Canterlot Station for the train back to Ponyville.

"That's okay, I understand." pleaded Fluttershy, trying to calm Rarity down.

"No, it's not okay, I left you all alone in that party, miserable, while I was off having my way with a charming stallion who happens to be very generous in bed." admitted the unicorn mare.

"What was his name?" nervously asked the pegasus.

"I think it was Elusive or something...I'm not sure." answered Rarity, trying to remember the stallion's name.

"Hey! What are yo' two doin' here?" asked a new voice. Rarity and Fluttershy turn to see Applejack trotting towards them.

"Why, we should ask the same thing darling." said Rarity to the orange mare, not expecting her to be in Canterlot.

"Then ah guess we have a lot of explain' t'do on th' way home then." mused Applejack. The three friends then board the train home together, anxious to meet their friends and family again.


"Dash, we need to talk about the living arrangements here." lectured Twilight to Dash while they're sitting at the kitchen table, with Time Turner looking on.

"Is this about last night when I accidently walked into your bedroom and saw you sitting on Time Turner's face?" explained a nervous Dash, trying to explain it nicely. Twilight just gives her a disgusted look while Turner just blushes.

"No, it's DEFINATLY not about that, it's about the fact that me and Time Turner are the only ones with income, and even with that it's kind of hard to provide for a household with three ponies and a dragon living here." explained Twilight.

"I'm telling you! The money from the comission will be here any day now! Filthy Rich said so!" defended Dash.

"You've been saying that for the past month!" exclaimed Twilight. "You're my best friend Dash, and I care about you, but me and Turner can't provide for you forever, you need to stop depending on others."

"Okay, as long as we're being honest right now, then I would like to say that I'm glad Spike is a deep sleeper, because I can sometimes hear moaning, grunting and bed springs squeaking through the air vents, although I would like to point out that I never ONCE heard a peep from Turner." stated an incredulous Dash, taking what Twilight said the wrong way.

Twilight is too stunned and embarresd to answer, while Turner just gives a nervous grin while his face is beet red from embrassement.

Lucikly the tension was broken when Spike walks in from outside, returning from the post office. "Mail is here guys!" announced the baby dragon. The dragon then proceeds to sort the mail, the majority going to either Twilight or Turner, with one, surprisingly, going to Dash.

"Wait a minute? I have mail!" exclaimes a shocked Dash. She grabs the letter and opens it to reveal a check from Filthy Rich. Dash looks at the number written on the check and faints. Twilight who say the entire thing, uses her magic to levitate the check in front of her and is stunned with what she sees.

"2,000 BITS!" yells a shocked Twilight, knowing full well that it is the money Dash earned from her comission.


The next day...

At Ponyville station, Big Mac has finally arrived home from his overnight trip from Manehatten. He looks around to see the town is excatly the same from when he last saw it three months ago, only covered in snow. He just smiles at sight of finally being home and quickly gallops to the farm, to finally reunite with his family.

At Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack is busy shoveling some snow off the farm house porch until she sees a figure quickly gallop towards the farm. Her eyes grow wide as she finally makes out who it is.

"Apple Bloom, Granny, come quick! Big Mac is back!" yelled Applejack to her younger sister and grandmother who are inside the house. She then immediatly gallops at top speed towards her brother, they finally meet near the farm enterance where then immediatly envelope each other into a hug.

"Yer back! We missed yo'!" stated an excited Applejack, tears of joy forming in her eyes as she and her brother continue their hug. Applejack then notices the white hoodie that Big Mac is wearing. "By th' way...where exactly have yo' been?" Applejack just looks at her brother, who just rolls his eyes, but then decides that it is probably best not to ask. "Oh, who cares? What's important is that yer home!"

"Not yet." was all Big Mac said, breaking the hug with his sister.

"What do yo' mean 'not yet'?" asked a confused Applejack, with no clue what he's talking about.

"There's one more thin' ah have t'do first." determinedly stated the stallion. Before Applejack could say anything, Big Mac sprints away out of the farm, leaving the orange mare confused.


At Fluttershy's cottage, Fluttershy is laying on her couch, bored and miserable. Her pet bunny Angel hops up to her and pantomimes that he's hungry.

"Oh I'm sorry Angel, but I'm not in the mood today, why don't go and grab a carrot from the refridgerator, sorry." was all Fluttershy could say, trying her best to not upset the bunny. The bunny just angirly rolls his eyes before hopping off towards the kitchen. "Oh Big Mac, I miss you so much." mumbled the pegasus, sad.

"SUGERCUBE!" yells a masculine voice from outside. Fluttershy's ears perk up at the voice. "It can't be!" stated the pegasus to herself. She quickly gets off the couch and opens the front door to her cottage to find a shocking site; Big Mac waiting outside her cottage.

"Mackie?" exclaimed Fluttershy, happy to him again. She immediatly flies off and rockets towards him, nearly knocking the stallion back when she wraps him into a deep hug.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." stated a happy Fluttershy, crying tears of joy. The sight causes Big Mac to also start to cry.

"Ah's so sorry fo' breakin' yer' heart, ah was a fool an' a idiot an' ah promise-"

"Just shut up and kiss me!" demanded the pegasus in one of her few moments of assertiveness. She then forces herself on the stallion as they kiss each other passionatly just as snow begins to fall around them.

Inside the cottage, Angel looks on from inside and begins to cry from the touching heartwarming moment happing outside.

Author's Note:

Chapter 9 of 13!

Well, that wraps-up the winter saga. Next week is the 4 chapter long spring saga that will finish the story up. It will focus on Twilight and Time Turner's wedding, Applejack and Rainbow Dash fixing their friendship and Celestia revealing her plans for Twilight.

Thanks for the views and faves!
See you next week!