• Published 18th Feb 2013
  • 781 Views, 152 Comments

In Stitches - flanigomik



Rainbow Dash, in a sick twist of fate, is abducted, blinded and mutilated, then left for dead in a forest. How will she survive?

Comments ( 13 )

:facehoof: That surgrey you drscribed is completely impossible you know.

5921907 going to point out you are trying to argue realizim in a story about talking flying horses... Other than that, go watch the movie Lucy if you want to see realizim in action /sarcasm

5922000 not to mention this takes place in a universe with pinkie and discord so I'm pretty sure realism has already committed suicide at this point. :rainbowlaugh:

Good chapter, another one!

But being more serious was a good chapter, sure the surgery was over the top, but good to see she is getting back on her hooves. Now i wonder will they fix her eyes, since they were able to directly link hardware to her brain to control her new wings, so by degree of logic, eyes wouldn't be out of the reach at such magi-tech levels.

5924082 her wings were damaged, not destroyed. all they did was fix what was left. her eyes on the other hand are actually destroyed. although there has been 3 successful eye transplants as of now IRL. ALL of the above has been done in real life, just never all at once...

5924530

Thats something new i haven't heard of yet, it is awesome :D Though what i did heard of, that they had implant small chip into the eye, embed into the light nervers at the back of the eye, producing a crude vision, like a 1985 video game in top 320x200 resolution and thats RL too and the first prototype. So if the visual nerve, even just one from the two is undamaged, a radio transmitter combo chip and a camera goggles would give her a crude, simple vision. Or since it's a story, better than above.

5925243 if anyone is interested the second story is at 26000 words ATM but unfinished and unpunished. I could share for people with constructive criticism though...

5925254

I'd love to have a peek, though about grammar i wont be much of a help, english being second, and dyslexia, not a good combo ^^:

5925514 lol, mainly I need help checking consistency and if it is interesting.

I am interested and if i can help i gladly do so =)

well pretty good cant wait for the sequel. Oh and did you do the cover art yourself? because if you did its pretty good fit the story perfectly

6083077 I actually didn't, it is based on one I did but a reader made this one which was far better. (Pretty sure she is linked in description )

6083077 also if you are interested I am currently looking for prereaders for the second one

Login or register to comment