• Published 25th Jan 2012
  • 1,466 Views, 25 Comments

What I had and What I Was - ty500600

  • ...
2
 25
 1,466

Victory is mine!

The next day went fantastically school wise. I actually focused on my classes, except history of course. I spent most of history class whispering to Sparkle or thinking about what we were going to do after school. Also, I had moved two desks back into an empty one so that we could sit closer to each other and talk and stuff. I had just been day dreaming about her when Mr. Olden walked up and kicked my desk. The noise shook me out of my stupor and pretty much sent my sprawling out on the floor from the sudden sound. The whole class laughed, but I really paid it no mind. The only thing that really upset me was that my stupid teacher had removed me from a day dream about Sparkle. His annoying voice followed the chorus of laughter from the class.

"Well, Mr. Sticks, are you going to lay around all day? Or are you going to get back up into your seat in pay attention?"

I was still rather pissed about him removing me from my fantasies, so I figured I was going to challenge him, "to be honest Mr. Olden, I rather like the perspective of the floor. It gives me a whole new insight on how much history doesn't really matter." At first my voice was sarcastic, but then it dropped a little and a bit of an attitude had taken sarcasm's place. "And besides, whether I am on the floor or in my seat, it doesn't matter to me. They both offer the same amount comfort for sleeping." I threw a smirk in with that last comment, knowing that it would grind his gears. I saw one of his eyebrows twitch and his eyes grew ever more focused on behind his glasses.

"I am not looking for confrontation here, Sticks, please just take your seat." I could tell he was trying to keep his voice controlled.

"Anything for you teach," I said, my voice overflowing with sarcasm.

"Mr. Olden..." he muttered under his breath.

'What's that teach?" I pushed.

"Nothing, Sticks, nothing." He walked back up to the chalk board and resumed his writing while I was enjoying my victory with an over-satisfied smile on my face. It was then did I feel a tap on my shoulder, and I turned to see Sparkle smiling at me.

"Way to go, I never seen him riled up like that before," she whispered. My heart did a flip, her voice was as beautiful as her eyes. She then raised her hoof, indicting she wanted a high hoof. Had I not concentrated all of my focus into that high hoof, I probably would have missed and ended up punching her in the face. That would have been typical me too, to screw up like that. "To be honest Sticks, you don't seem like the kind of pony to go out of his way to mess with the teacher."

'Shit, how do I reply to that?' I thought to myself. "Well...I uh...I was in the middle of a day dream when the jerk came up and slammed my desk, so he deserved it."

"Oh? What were you day dreaming about?" He voice fluttered in my ears as my heart melted away.

'Piss...forget the last one, how do I reply to this?' I was almost in a panic about what to say when the bell rang and pretty much saved my social life. "I...uh...I will tell you later, kay?"

She giggled, forcing a blush on my face, "whatever you say Sticks, I'll see you after school, right?"

"Of course! I wouldn't miss it for anything!" I yelled down the hall at her as I was leaving. She replied with a wave and then I tripped and smashed my face into a pillar. I heard her giggle down the hall and all embarrassment flowed away from me, leaving me in a state of happiness and wonder.

Comments ( 7 )

Maybe if I talked smack to my history teacher, I'd fall in love with the girl of my dreams, too! :pinkiegasp:

The moral of the story has been learned! Thank you so much, Ty! I CANNOT WAIT FOR SCHOOL.

One does not simply talk smack to my history teacher..... He would verbally destroy you......

Also, Holy balls sticks is a clutz...

Well today I tried to be disrespectful to my history teacher in hopes of winning over the girl of my dreams. However I severely underestimated the aging man's ability to strangle disrespectful teenagers and the doctor says I may never speak again. Now I must go through life using a laptop computer to talk, sounding like GLaDOS' retarded half-brother. Joke is on him. I spilled his coffee all over his desk. Ha-hka-hka-hka-hka-hka-hka.

Despite the lifelong affliction the moral of the story has taught me, I still enjoy it, and look forward to the next chapter.

173550 Maybe I don't read them deep enough? Maybe my views on the world are terribly shallow? Mayhap I should be thinking inside the chimney instead of outside the box?

Sticks is a bit of a klutz. Also was that a time reference we had Sticks saying Sparkle was an old bat? As in Twilight?

Also....who the hell names their child freaking Sticks?!

By far my most treasured memories.... we made history.. in history class :ajsmug:

178001 You would rear your head here... why? :ajsleepy:

Login or register to comment