• Published 25th Jan 2013
  • 9,599 Views, 189 Comments

A Thin Line - Scorpan



Where does one draw the line between Friendship and Love?

Comments ( 16 )

Sorry this took three months to come out and still ended up kind of short. I sat down to write this chapter about thirty times and couldn't think of any good ways to finish it, and there was some other story elements I was itching to get to, so I just hastily pounded out the ending on this one.

Sorry if it feels short and rushed, but that's only because it is. :twilightsheepish:

I promise some more interesting stuff will happen next chapter, but I can't say how soon I can get that out. Luckily, I'm starting Thanksgiving Break soon, so hopefully I can give you guys at least one more chapter before the year is out.

3534894...

You have 273 Likes to 11 Dislikes, 163 comments and a number of Favorite'd followers (at the time of this writing at chapter 13). My literary advice for internet fan-fiction writing would be to open the door to creative suggestions to your reader audience when stuck for a satisfying ending &/or definitive story point to progress with. It may (or rather, probably will) require some sifting-through work, but you may also find a good idea or three amid the internet silt :raritywink: .

3534894
Long updates or not the key fact is that it gets updated. That's good enough for me!:pinkiehappy:

Watch out Canterlot, Rarity is out on the town. :raritywink:

3534894 you don't have to apologize dude, I am loving the fic and I will keep waiting until you get the next one out. If you've heard from Ascending Anthem about this fic, it is because I informed him about it.

wow... for some reason... I actually didn't want to read this.. I still did, but I read the other chapters... but it seems like its the same thing over and over...

I don't mean to sound rude, but this is starting to get boring.

3661739

Sorry you've been getting bored, it happens when the author is stupid and doesn't update. It'd make more sense thematically if I updated more often, because it's actually supposed to feel like a cycle of building lust and talking between friends about the morality of it all etc etc...

Next chapter was supposed to be about Twilight and Rarity having a real heart-to-heart, and then that segueing into the adventure arc, but I'll never get that out at this rate. :facehoof:

3683824 its fine. hey, if you need help I can help greatly. I am writing three at this time but I can't seem to get the insparation to type them up right now so mabye I can help you:pinkiehappy:

Hey, when is the next update going to be coming out?

So will this be finished because this story is awesome!

Hey, just stopping by to ask. Is this story going to be updated any time soon? It's been a year since the last time and this is such a good story. If you just haven't had the time, I understand; just hoping for more to read from this and what not.

5578453

Sorry, kinda lost inspiration for this one at some point. I'd love to come back to it, but I've been more interested in my new story, Sunset Succubus, lately.

5584608 Ok, that's understandable. I'll take a look at that one a bit later then.

6152862

Hahahaha, awesome. A helpful comment, and not whining for me to update the story? This is A+ feedback right here, I'll edit the sentence to reflect your suggestion.

Not saying whining enough won't work.

Is this ever going to be continued?

Login or register to comment