• Published 18th Dec 2012
  • 1,243 Views, 20 Comments

I'm Sorry Princess... - CarmenColor



Twilight looks back on what she should have done better.

  • ...
6
 20
 1,243

Alternate Ending

Just as Twilight began to fall, silently for she had no will to scream, she heard a noise. Hoof steps. Galloping hoof steps. Somepony was out here. "Heeeelp!" She cried, hoping that, somehow, they could save her. A blue blur rammed into her, effectively picking her up and tossing her up onto a nearby ledge to safety.

"Twilight!" A chorus of voices sighed, relieved. Twilight Sparkle looked up into the faces of her friends, a new being beginning to grow inside her. How they had found her, she didn't know, but she did know that, no matter what, they were going to be there for her, just as they were there for her now.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't want that to happen. I am still supposed to be getting lessons from Princess Celestia on how to control that, but...but I ran away and didn't finish. I just wanted to see you guys..." Tears spilled freely down Twilight's cheeks as Rarity preformed a few simple healing spells. The cuts and bruises covering her body dissapeared.

"We know ya didn't mean it, Sugarcube, but maybe a few more of the Princess's lessons wouldn't hurt..." Applejack put a hoof on Twilight's shoulder.

"I know. I have to go back... I can't risk doing that again. What if I had lost you guys?" Twilight hugged all of them. "I wouldn't be able to forgive myself." Pinkie started crying.

"Twilight's leaving again?" the pink pony bawled. Twilight calmed her.

"Don't worry, Pinkie Pie. I'll come back soon. I promise." Twilight was encompassed in a group hug.

I'll never fail you again.

Comments ( 15 )

inb4 Regidar!

Now to the reading.

1820943 I don't do this anymore. You can stop now.

1821107 Not just because of you, but people like you, got me banned on Saturday. knighty's forbidden me from doing what I used to.

1821115 wait, so you are not allowed to post on people's stories any more?

Also so that the author doesn't get annoyed with us talking just about regidar: surly celestia wouldve seen this coming and not allowed her to leave or at least warned her friends about this or put some kind of spell on twilight. It's just I expect celestia to be a bit more carefull

1821148>>1821151 Pretty much. I mean, I still can, but even this comment chain is riding it pretty close. Knowing knighty, he's probably stalking me, just waiting for me to slip up so he can ban me.

1821164
Don't worry, knighty probably won't, like, IP ban anyo

1821194 Yeah, probab
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

1821203
Oh n
(CUT THIS BULLSH*T OUT GUYS)

1821163 Well, I was thinking that since Twilight's been having those spell discharge things that I mentioned, that Celestia doesn't really know how to handle her. After all, it's the first time since Celestia had them that the elements were held by mortal ponies.

1822042
I know the feeling.

Login or register to comment