• Published 15th Dec 2012
  • 2,640 Views, 72 Comments

Hey You, Down There: Discord's Guide to Clopfics - Captain L



Discord teaches you how to write about sex. Trust me, you guys really need the help.

Comments ( 6 )

Wow, this was just like Twilight Sparkle Proofreads Clopfiction!

Except... you know. That story was good. And well-written. And less arrogant. And more in-character. And less aggravatingly formatted. And more entertaining. And gave better advice.

But still!

5513034
Well, Twilight Sparkle Proofreads Clopfiction was intended as a guide to the more common problems in stories, exaggerated for comedic value. This is purely comedy, and I've made a disclaimer that the advice shouldn't be followed. Not that it matters anymore because I'm not giving advice anymore.

"And less arrogant. And more in-character." Fine, that's because an asshole works better for a story like this, and that's what I like writing better. Is it out of character, probably, and that's kind of the source of my insecurity here. The story turned more into what I wanted to do and less about the source material, but I'm losing hold in what I want to do. That's why I was asking what everyone was thinking, if what I'm doing is alright for now. Though I don't really know what I would do if it isn't good, because I'm too deep in to change things.

You misunderstand, you'd already lost me by the second chapter.

5513197
If that's the case, I at least implore you to read until maybe 2 chapters into the Equestria Girls arc, which would be Chapter 6. Once that arc starts, the story makes a significant change in tone and style, and I'm a little more proud of that section. You can just skip to the end of Chapter 4 if you want to do that.

Story's canceled now, guys. I don't really care about the story anymore, the plot I had going for the rest of this arc was pretty much the same thing as the last one and still not really good. I'd much rather put my effort into other stories that do something else and that I care about.

You want a feedback on how you did? Like and fav, man. That's how you did.

Login or register to comment