• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 1,115 Views, 16 Comments

Celestial Love Book 2: Homesick - LunaLover1990

  • ...
6
 16
 1,115

What's Going On?

I stepped through the portal, expecting it to be like the one I had stepped through just minutes before, but holy hell, was I wrong! I saw different scenes of the Mane 6 and myself, but not scenes of the recent past. No, not the past - but, rather, the FUTURE!

There were scenes of Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, Twilight and Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie! I couldn't tell anything, but I saw them all hugging in those pairs. But, it seemed like more than just a few regular old friendly embraces. I couldn't tell what they were doing, but I brushed it off for the moment. Then, I saw something I liked, but found very odd.

Next I saw Luna with a bulging belly. I saw the two of us at some kind of wedding, dressed up extremly fancy-like as we individually strode down the aisle. I saw my mother standing there, watching this wedding with tears welling up in her eyes. I didn't understand what was going, on, and even though nobody could hear me, I shouted, "What the hell? What's going on here?!"

Suddenly, I saw a bright light. When I looked at it, I realized that the light was the exit of the portal into my world. I quickly paddled my way through the dimensional wormhole, through all the scenes, and exited the portal...

Comments ( 9 )

1712339 If you've read further into the story, you'd understand what it means: a weapon against fate that you use to mend ties rather than damage bonds.

1741605 Lol, love your hate, and that gif is fucking hilarious! Please! Read what I've got up of the next story and criticize some more!

1782834 Wow, you are like the first person to comment in a positive way on here without being the least bit condesending or going like, "you need to fix this," or, "you need to change that" on this story

Don't know what to expect...
so then
Time to head in

CHHHHAARRGGEEE

My review: Poorly
It has potential, but lacks any great writing flair, it seems rushed , too short, WAY too much unneeded violence and profanity, as well as having no build up nor any explanation, for, practically anything.

Sorry, but it is rubbish. My opinion. :ajbemused:

1844800 And I thank you for your criticizm

LOL, why does this story suddenly have even more views than the third part?

Login or register to comment