• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 1,115 Views, 16 Comments

Celestial Love Book 2: Homesick - LunaLover1990

  • ...
6
 16
 1,115

Good-Bye, All.

When I woke up what I thought was about 9 hours later, I was horrified and joyed at the scene before me. There were ten thousand dead dwarves in front of me, and standing amongst them were my rescuers: Applejack. Fluttershy. Twilight Sparkle. Rainbow Dash. Rarity. Spike. And, of course, the ever zany Pinkie Pie. I smiled at all of them and noticed that I was stiched up everywhere the creatures had torn at. I looked around, and when I saw Fluttershy grinning at me, I realized she had done it, and I nodded my thanks to her. I had 7 great friends who would help me out, even if I piss them off. I started to thank them, only getting out, "Th-" before I got an epic bitch slap from Twilight, obviously the most pissed.

"Okie dokie than, I guess some apologies are in order." As I went down the 7 of them, apologizing for everything, they all smiled and said that they were just glad I hadn't died. When I was finished, we all went into the middle cave, and debated how to get the apples down. The tree was too high for me, RD, or Fluttershy to fly to them, too strong for Aj to kick the apples down, and impervious to magic, so Rarity and Twilight were out of the question.

Suddenly, Pinkie Pie pulled out YET ANOTHER wacky invention from ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE! "This'll work! I call it the Apple Sucker!" I chuckled a bit at the slightly suggestive name as she turned it on. Suddenly, it went up the tree, nearly 7 miles into the air, and started sucking up the gilded apples. We couldn't see it happening, but 5 minutes later, it came down, and out of it came 8 golden apple. After that, we had Spike send the apples to Celestia.

Not 5 seconds later, a portal appeared. We glanced at eachother, then we entered the portal, 1 by 1, until I entered it last. When we went through the emerald portal, I saw all sorts of things. Not actual "things", so much, but, rather, just hypnotic swirls of color. I saw greens, blues, reds, and yellows. I was certain I was on pot.

When we finally made it through the portal, I was amazed by what I saw, what with this being a crazy land full of technicolor cartoon ponies who could probably make cocaine appear out of literally nowhere. I was in an ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC LABORATORY! There were test tubes, beakers, and all that shit! I'd always loved science, so this was fun for me!

I looked over, and suddenly, I saw the Manticore's Fang in a tank of quicksilver. But, it was a bit different: There was a diamond crossguard and hilt attached to it, shined to amazing brilliance. The fang itself was acting as a blade, and it was covered in the ruby dust, causing the tooth to be stained into a remarkable scarlet red.

"Now then," Celestia started, prepared. "I will soak the blade in the blood of the gilded apples, thus giving it the scientific and magical abilities to traverses up to the 15th dimension, allowing you to travel in time and space from our second dimension to your own third dimension. Amazed at this, I suddenly heard the lab door open. "General?" I heard a melifluious voice puzzle.

"Luna?" I replied, already joyful as I turned around.
"General!" Luna shouted as she ran up to me and peppered my face with kisses. I blushed furiously as everybody there uttered a chuckle, then sighed at the sight. This was obviously a d'aww moment. "Luna, my love, you have no freaking idea how much I missed you!" I said as I hugged her tighter and tighter.

"Nor do you I!" She whispered as she began to push her lips against mine. I loved the feel of her silk lips against mine, and I indulged deeply in her. I enjoyed running my tongue over the flesh of her mouth, loving the feel of her. I tasted all sorts of things on her breath, from the food she had eaten that day, to the unique flavor that was unique to her.

I never wanted to leave her. I wanted the two of us to be intertwined, together as one. I wanted the two of us to stay with eachother for eternity, never separated, with eachother unto the day that we died. But despite my greatest wishes, it had to end eventually.

I broke the kiss, and I stepped up to Celestia. "I'm ready." I said. Celestia looked into my eyes, and asked me, "Are you sure? If you don't want to go, you don't have to yet."

I looked at Luna, then the Mane 6 & Spike, grateful for all of them, before I finally looked at Celestia and shook my head. "No," I replied. "I have to go. I need to see my family. I need to see what has happened in my world since I left."

Celestia nodded, and I took the blade in hoof. I looked one last time at my beautiful princess, then slashed down, creating a rift in the fabric universe. I walked through the portal, saying, "Good-bye, all."

Author's Note:

Feel free to hate upon my stories with all you want. I write these with no help, and I write them more to let out my frustrations and to release my emotions than please random people on the internet.