• Published 19th Nov 2012
  • 4,749 Views, 575 Comments

Trapped - Gylden Glor



Without that precious program in this simuation, I find myself trapped.

  • ...
32
 575
 4,749

PreviousChapters Next
Filler, Part 1 (Warning: Mature Content)

"Rainbow Dash, is something the matter, babe?"

Peter's gentle voice startles me out of my reverie. "Hm?" I ask as he moves over to where I'm sitting on the end of the bed. He hugs me from behind as he rests his chin on my shoulder. I smile as I lean back into him, using him as a pillow of sorts.

"You're never awake this early on the weekends," Peter reminds me as he kisses me on the neck. I close my eyes as I tilt my head to let him get a better angle. "And you're looking all thoughtful...is something the matter, babe?"

I sigh as I rest a hoof on his hand. "Well," I begin, "Nightmare Night is next week, and...we don't have anypony to perform yet...I mean, it'd be just fine without musical accompaniment, but we want to make it a bit more lively this year..." I sigh as I slump against him. "Octavia would organize something, but Vinyl Scratch's mom is going through chemotherapy. And, well...They're lovers." I smile back at Peter as I feel a burst of pride. "Like us..."

Peter smiles at me, and he kisses me on the cheek. "We're more than just lovers, Dashie..."

I smile back, and we sit in silence for a few moments as we stay in our embrace. "I know," I whisper a few minutes later. "We're too awesome to be just lovers..."

Peter chuckles lightly, and one of his hands dip down to between my mind legs. I let out an involuntary gasp at the sudden action, and Peter grins as he begins to gently massage my most intimate area...

"Oh, Peter..." I moan lightly, smiling as I let the pleasure rock through my entire body. I let out high-pitched pants as Peter nibbles on my ears.

"Oh, you sound so naughty," Peter teases me. "I think I'll have to punish you..."

"Yes, please, punish me," I whisper as he begins to part my lips. My blush intensifies, and I whinny in excitement.

Unfortunately, that whinny wakes up somepony in the next room, and Peter and I both freeze as we hear the filly rush out of her room, and over to our door, undoubtedly concerned as to why I'm whinnying. Peter's hand darts out from between my legs, and he takes up the position of cuddling into me.

"Hey, are you okay, I-" Scootaloo freezes as she sees us, both blushing like crazy. She starts to blush a bit herself as she sees my erect wings. "Uh...what were...what were you doing?" She asks.

"Nothing," Peter immediately responds. "Nothing at all."

"Uh...are...are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure!" Peter responds, a bit snappily. "Uh...yeah. Just...go wait at the table, I'll get breakfast ready..."

Scootaloo nods, and scurries out of the room. Peter sighs as he calms himself with a few deep breaths, and I do the same. After an excruciatingly long small amount of time, the both of us are no longer aroused.

"Go sit with Scoots," Peter says to me. "I'll get breakfast ready, and we can talk about the whole Nightmare Night thing at the table..."

I nod, and quickly exit the room, and take a seat across from Scootaloo. I avoid meeting the filly's eyes, but when I finally do, I see that she's smirking at me.

"So, were you two getting it on?" She asks with a suggestive waggle of her eyebrows.

"Scootaloo!" I cry, blushing in embarrassment. "That's disgusting! Show a bit of respect, would'ya?"

"Then don't get busy when I'm trying to sleep," Scootaloo retorts. "Oh, don't look so shocked - I know what sex is, alright? My mom gave me the 'talk'..."

"That's not the point," I sigh.

"Okay," Scootaloo responds with a shrug. "I'll drop it."

I nod, grateful and embarrassed as we wait for our breakfast. "So...what will your costume be for Nightmare Night?"

"I'd be the same thing as last year, but I can't." I gesture towards my slightly engorged belly. "I wouldn't be able to fly around like last year, 'cus I've got to be careful with the baby and all..."

"So...what're you gonna be?"

"Peter said I'm gonna be his 'Princess'," I respond with an exaggerated roll of my eyes. "As if I'd ever dress up as something so girly..."

Scootaloo chuckles lightly. "So, did Peter get his costume from Rarity yet?"

"Yeah, it's up in his closet. It's pretty damn awesome, I've got to admit." I smirk as something comes to mind, and I lean over thr table and begin to whisper. "Oh, hey, don't tell Peter I told you this, but...it came with a toy sword and shield, right? And I've caught him, with his headphones on, playing with the sword and shield. He looks like such a nerd when he does it..." Scootaloo and I share a snicker, and she asks if she can see next time that Peter's being nerdy. I readily agree.

"Eggs are ready!" Peter calls from the kitchen. He rounds the wall separating the dining room and the kitchen, and places the three plates down on the table before drawing a large box on the wall.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm gonna hire a carpenter to come in and make a window counter here, so it looks right out into the dining room. It'll be a bit nicer that way, y'know?"

"Yeah, whatever," I mutter. "In any case, these eggs look good."

With that, we tuck into our meals. We're done in about ten seconds. Give or take.

But it's mostly flat. I mean, sort of bumpy, due to the eggs being eggs, but...

It's ten seconds flat, give or take a burp or two.

Once we're done, Scootaloo looks at the time, and straightens up with a gasp. "Oh, no!" She cries. "I'm gonna be late!" She immediately sets off for the bathroom, leaving me stunned into silence as she brushes her teeth.

"Late for what?" I shout after her. Peter walks out of the kitchen, having just finished piling the dishes in the sink for later, and frowns at the bathroom in confusion and intrigue.

"For an appointment," Scootaloo responds as she walks out of the bathroom, her breath so minty that it stings my eyes. "Apple Bloom and I are going to meet at Sweet Apple Acres. We're going to go...'talk' to Diamond Tiara."

I frown. I don't like the sound of that. "What do you mean 'talk'?"

"We're gonna show her our awesome Cutie Marks, and the awesome things we made to get them, and we're gonna rub them in her face, and get her to back off of Sweetie Belle! That way, we can get everypony to help Sweetie Belle get her Cutie Mark!"

I smile at Scootaloo. "Aww, that's sweet, Scoots. Go on, then - make me proud!"

Scootaloo stares at me for a second, seemingly confused by what I said. "Uh...you've...you're acting like a doting mother," Scootaloo informs me.

"I'm pregnant," I deadpan. "I'm just practicing..."

Scootaloo nods, apparently having bought the lie. After a moment of awkward silence, during which Peter just leaves his face in his palm, Scootaloo grabs her scooter, bids us farewell, and then flies out the door, the magical engine on the back of the silver device humming in the morning crisp of autumn.

As soon as she's gone, Peter kisses me on the back of my neck.

"Now, where were we..." He whispers as he brings me onto my hind hooves. I smile, as the new stance is getting to be less disorienting and more arousing. He kisses me again, and I smile as he walks me into the bedroom.

We flop down onto the mattress, and we begin to kiss rather passionately.

"Wait," I whisper.

I smirk at Peter as I reach for the night table.

"I wanna try something," I inform him.

"Oh?" He asks with a smirk, his bare chest rubbing against mine as he grinds against me again. "And what is this something you speak of?"

I bite my lower lip as I pull open the drawer. "Anal," I announce as I pull out a small bottle of lube.

"Alright," he responds with a shrug. "Why the hell not?"

He goes to grab the bottle of lube, but stops as I pull out a strap-on.

Peter locks eyes with me, and I nod with a grin.

Author's Note:

This is just filler, so I can show the basic passage of time and take a break from all the action and just maybe give you a few laughs.
Also, bananas.
And I'm bored as fucking shit so I'm just going to to play "Block Fortress" on my iPad now.
Bye.
Ass nuggets.

PreviousChapters Next