• Published 19th Nov 2012
  • 4,745 Views, 575 Comments

Trapped - Gylden Glor



Without that precious program in this simuation, I find myself trapped.

  • ...
32
 575
 4,745

PreviousChapters Next
To Ponyville (WARNING: FILLER)

"You guys go ahead," I call to the small group. "I'll catch up."

Trixie is about to argue when Rainbow Dash spreads out her wing to stop her. With a meaningful yet brief glance, she convinces the unicorn to do as I say. However, her wings can't stop a small filly that sprints past her and jumps up to hug me.

"I'm super glad you're okay!" Scootaloo cries with a grin. "Hurry up, alright?"

I smile as I hug her back. "You know it."

She lets out a light giggle as she lets go, and bounds over to Rainbow and Trixie. I smile as they proceed towards the train station. Rainbow Dash sends a questioning glance back at me, and I simply nod to her. She turns back around with a satisfied smile.


"Celestia, I'm going to be leaving soon."

The only thing I get in return is an irritated grumble.

I sigh as I sit down on the edge of the Solar Princess' bed. She senses the shift in weight and turns to glare at me.

"Princess...this is getting really bad," I gently inform her. "You have got to stop."

"I know when to stop..." She mumbles as she reaches down to grasp a bottle of booze. I knock it out of her hoof, and she glares at me with the intensity of a thousand suns.

"What is the meaning of this insolence?" She demands. I sigh as I do the one thing that's left in my arsenal. Something I haven't wanted to resort to.

I stretch out on her bed, and gently wrap an arm around her.

She seems to be shocked by the gesture, so I give her a gentle smile.

"Celestia," I whisper as I grasp her hoof, "we all care about you. We do. Even Discord does, in his own way." She rolls her eyes. "Princess...you're destroying yourself. You're falling apart, and yet you won't tell anypony what's wrong. Celestia, please - tell someone why you're drinking so much." She starts to complain, but I interrupt. "And you don't have to tell me if you don't have to. I'd prefer that you tell your sister - you know that the two of you can share anything, and yet you refuse to do so." She narrows her eyes at me, and I sigh as I rest my palm on her cheek. "Please...stop drinking so much; get some help. You're falling apart, and we can't stand to watch you do that to yourself..."

Celestia stares at me for a few moments before doing something unexpected.

She kisses me.

"I needed to hear that," she whispers. She stands, and immediately sorts out her feathers and her coat. Her mane sorts itself in the solar wind.

After several minutes of gathering himself, she uses magic to grab all the bottles of alcohol in her room. I assume that she's going to dump it in the toilet or out the window.

I'm proven wrong when she uses magic to siphon all of the alcohol from the containers to her mouth. I slap my hand to my face as she drops the bottles with a resounding crash of glass shattering.

"There," she announces with a grin. "Without alcohol in the room, there's no temptation."

"Fuck it!" I announce. "I'm going to go tell Luna to carry out her original plan. I give up."

I storm out before Celestia can ask what the "original plan" is.


After telling Luna to do what she's gotta do, I get Discord and tell him to help Luna out. Of course, it's difficult to talk to him at first due to the fact that he insists upon forcing me to navigate a ceiling made out of slippery-ass banana peels.

Once that's done, I immediately leave the castle and approach the train. I can't help but snicker a bit as I feel Celestia's mind entering my own.

Peter, I will end you for this!!

Good luck getting out of those ropes, I mentally shoot back.

Now that I'm on the train, it's time to make sure I'm all alone...

Good. I'm the only one in this car. I open my bag, and take out a small device that I had designed. Ignoring the advice of several doctors, I lift my shirt and place it on my sternum. I use the temporary straps to secure it, and I remove my shoe as I stand.

Focusing on the shoe, and silently praying that this will work, I use a bit of magic to make it spin around. A simple action, yet one that would definitely result in radiation entering my body due to the profound lack of a horn.

About a second after I cut off the magic, I feel the device mildly heating on my chest. I wince as it burns a slight imprint into the flesh, and sigh in relief as it finishes its job. I remove the device, and study the readout.

"Perfect," I think aloud. All the radiation caused by the magic I used was absorbed by the device and used to power itself. Essentially, it takes the radiation out of my body by using the radiation in my body to power itself. A simple yet efficient solution.

Unfortunately, as I remove the device I find that it left much more of an imprint than I thought it would. The flesh has turned red and irritated, and it stings when I touch it. I think of using magic to heal it for a moment, but that would be a bit too risky.

So I just decide to carefully pack the device away and sit back and relax on the chair as the train rolls towards Ponyville. I might as well get some mental rest.

Lord knows I'm gonna need it...

PreviousChapters Next