• Published 19th Nov 2012
  • 4,749 Views, 575 Comments

Trapped - Gylden Glor



Without that precious program in this simuation, I find myself trapped.

  • ...
32
 575
 4,749

PreviousChapters Next
Horror

I put the headphones over Rainbow Dash's ears. "Are they comfortable?" I ask. She nods, and I smile at her.

While, yes, I want to simply lay there with my arm around her, and while the time away as we speak to each other, I really want to see her reaction to this video.

The first thing I show her is "Cry of Fear." The first few minutes pass without her getting scared at all.

And then, our main character is hit by a car, and some weird stuff pops us.

Of course, she laughs at Markiplier's comments on the man who appears twice. But she cringes when she sees the man having his head beat against the wall.

Eventually, our hero is holding a camera, and is exiting the square room. He flashes the "x" on the wall, which causes a door to appear.

Rainbow Dash rolls her shoulders, and I can tell she's getting a tiny bit creeped out from how dark the new surroundings are.

Eventually, she sees the dead body, and jumps a bit. I burst into a fit of giddy giggles, as I always do when I manage to scare one of my friends. It's a weird habit of mine, shut up.

Eventually, she sees the hanged man with the twitching head, and she lets out a small gasp of shock. "I don't even," she mutters under her breath. She laughs a bit at what Markiplier has to say, but then returns to being slightly creeped out as the mirror breaks itself. Of course, she laughs quite a lot at Markiplier's comment of "seven years bad luck for you."

And now, we're on to the part I've been waiting for. The holy jump scare.

Markiplier approaches the "x" just before the jump scare, and I can tell that Rainbow Dash has heard the first scream, due to how her shoulders tense up. I hold my breath, ready to burst into laughter any second...

"WHAA!" Rainbow Dash cries, accidentally dropping my iPad as she jumps in shock. I laugh hysterically, and clap her on the back, proud that she let out such a, wait for it...cry of fear. Mmmmmmmm, yes...

"You okay?" I ask her as I pause the video. She chuckles a bit before nodding.

"At least he got just as scared as I did," she mutters. I nod, laughing in an incredibly high-pitched...laugh. Redundancy is redundant.

I pick up the iPad, and rewind it to just after the jump scare occurred. (Breaking the fourth wall now: I'm not going to tell you what the jump scare is. But the video will be below, so go ahead and watch it.) I hand it back to Rainbow Dash, who takes it eagerly, a smile on her face as she laughs off the scare. I simply lean in, eager to watch each of her reactions.

Let the games...

Begin.

Insert obligatory evil laughter here.

As the video ends, I bring her to the first part of Emma's Story.

"Hey," she complains. "I wanna see the rest of that! It looked super cool!"

"Yeah, well," I respond, "it has over twenty parts. And each part is fifteen minutes long. So, I'll show you the six, fifteen-minute long episodes in Emma's Story. By the way, you'll be a tiny bit more scared."

She nods. "Yeah, whatever. I wasn't even that scared..."

I laugh, and kiss her on the cheek. "Okay, keep saying that." She giggles, and lean against her as the video starts.

The first few minutes are, once again, uneventful. The first room is minimally Lovecraftian. I can't say so for the rest of the custom story, but I can say so for the first room and hallway.

As Markiplier finally leaves the room, Rainbow Dash watches on in interest. She raises an eyebrow as he addresses the clock, but says nothing.

Finally, we come up to the part where Markiplier reads the note about the Laudanum. Rainbow Dash bursts into laughter, and recites what he just said. "And go suck a dick, because this is all we're going to give you...Ah, that's priceless!" She enters a small fit of giggles, and I watch, amazed, as she becomes a little filly for a few moments. She composes herself, and continues watching with a small smile on her face. "I like this guy," she comments. I nod with a smile.

However, that smile goes away a bit after Mark gets the lantern, and picks up the Metal Key. She frowns, and tenses her shoulders as the door slams shut behind him, and begins to shiver lightly. I place a hand on her side, and she swats it away with a hoof. I can't help but snicker at how freaked out she's getting.

And then...

The mannequins.

I sit up in excitement. This is the part I was waiting for! She notices my excitement, and tenses up.

"Something's going to happen, isn't it?" She mutters, watching the screen somewhat fearfully. I giggle, and clasp my hands together.

As Markiplier opens the wardrobe, and finds the butler's skin behind the door, Rainbow Dash's shoulders tense, and she pulls back.

And then, when he turns around and sees the mannequins surrounding him, she begins to squirm, and whimper. I can't help but laugh hysterically, even as Markiplier grabs the hammer from the table, and the cyan Pegasus lets out a small yelp.

"I hate fuckin' mannequins," she mutters in a high-pitched voice. I snicker, and watch as the mannequins approach helpless Mark.

And then...

They're gone.

Rainbow Dash lets go of the breath she had been holding in relief, and then tears the headphones off. She immediately buries her face in my shirt, and I'm somewhat taken aback as she shivers off her fear.

"Whoa, Rainbow, you okay?" I ask her, holding her close in an attempt to calm her. "Hey, babe, it's just a video. Nothing's going to hurt you..."

She looks up at me, and shakes her head. "That was scarier than anything I've ever seen in horror movies, ever! The jump scare in Cry of Fear was fine, but those mannequins..." She lets out a small whimper, and buries her face in my shirt once more. I hold her until she's calmed down, and picks up my iPad. "Don't ever tell anypony about what happened just now, Peter," she growls. "Or I will tear you to pieces, do you understand?"

I nod, snickering. "God, Rainbow, you're such a fucking pussy..."

She punches me, and holds up my headphones. "Get these back on me," she commands. I raise an eyebrow. "No."

"Do it, you bitch!" She demands, thrusting then into my hands. I chuckle, and pop them over her ears, careful to let them snap on and cause her a bit of pain.

"Hey!" She cries, immediately punching me in the side. I slap her on the foreleg, and she's about to punch me again when I resume the video.

"You win this time," she mutters. "But I'll fuck you up good next time..."

I chuckle. "I know," I respond, despite her being unable to hear me. "I know..." I resume my position of leaning against the cyan Pegasus, and smile as she continues through the video. When it ends, I put on the second part for her, and laugh hysterically at how she reacts to the jump scare in this part. That, and the monster breaking down the door across from Markiplier. In both, she jumps a bit, but laughs nervously afterwards.

After the second video is over, she pulls off the headphones, and rubs her eyes.

"Wow," she mutters. "This thing really hurts your eyes after a while, doesn't it?"

I nod. "Yeah, you've been staring at it for forty five minutes, and you've never used one before, so it's kind of natural."

She nods, and yawns. "Watching it also made me super tired...I don't know why."

I shrug. "It tends to do that."

She smiles at me. "So, you wanna take a nap?"

I smile back. "Do I ever."

She lays down, and I follow suit, wrapping an arm around her as she attempts to sleep.

However, she's continuously checking behind her, and I chuckle as I realize why. She's afraid that a mannequin is going to come bursting through the curtains.

"Rainbow," I whisper, "those were only videos."

She sighs, and nods. "I know..."

"But the real ones are much, much scarier," I tease, an evil grin playing across my features. Her pupils contract, and she buries her face in my shirt.

"I'm going to sleep, don't wake me up!" She declares, shivering in fear. I hold her, chuckling at my success.

I managed to scare Rainbow Dash.

And now, she's paranoid!

Huzzah! Huzzah!

As she drifts off to sleep, I stay up, and mess around on my iPad.

However, within a few moments, I have an unannounced visitor.


Note from the Author

In all honesty, I kind of wanted to get this chapter over with, so I apologize if it seems rushed. 'Cus it is.

As I've already said, this is the last explicitly RD and Peter chapter for a while. The next few chapters are going to either include Grendel and Peter, or one of the other ponies and Peter.

Also, I'm going to be introducing a new character, eventually. He will also be in first person, and will be an antagonist. And no, he's not an OC.

Now, here are the videos I referred to in this chapter:

First video:

Second video:

Last video:

Now, please, I beg of you, like these videos, and subscribe to Markiplier! He is an amazing guy, and he is fucking hilarious. He's kind of underground, but, yeah.

Also, please, and I cannot stress this enough: do not post a comment saying "I was brought here by Gylden Glør," or "a brony sent me here." Don't. Markiplier has his own distinct channel, which has no indication as to participating in the brony community. And don't try to make it do so. Let him shape it, because doing so is not your place. I have the utmost respect for this man, so don't go and try to propagate the community through his channel.

If I see even one comment on any of his videos, or his channel, that say that you were brought here by me, I will not hesitate to single you out and send an appeal for disciplinary action against you to an admin or mod of this site.

Lastly, I have sent a message to Markiplier over facebook that ensures that he knows I referred to his videos. Below is the message I sent him, so you can see just how serious I am about respecting his channel, and him, in general.

Thus is the message:

Markiplier,

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that I have referred to three of your videos in a chapter of a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fan fiction. Those three videos are: "Cry of Fear: Part 1," and Parts 1 and 2 of "Emma's Story."

I'm telling you this because I included links to the videos after the body of the chapter, and I would like to know if you receive any comments on either your videos, or your YouTube channel, that state that they were brought here by one "Gylden Glør," which would be my author persona. If you do receive any of these comments, I apologize sincerely, and please know that I will make an effort to stop any future comments of this nature from appearing on your channel.

If you would like to read the chapter to determine what kind of light I shine upon you, whether it be negative or positive, please, simply notify me, and I will send you the link. In the event that you do read it, and you find any of it offensive in any way, I will either revise the chapter per your recommendations, or remove the chapter altogether. However, if you're simply curious to see how I used it, then I will gladly explain its context to you, as I would rather not force my own content upon you and ergo overstep my boundaries as a member of your audience.

Best regards,

[REDACTED] lol you guys won't ever know my real name...Well, Chuckles the Werewolf does, but you guys don't.


Also, I know, I'm taking myself way to seriously.

BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT SERIOUSNESSNESS WHEN YOU'VE GOT SWAG.

Well, that, and HEAVENLY ISLAMIC CANDY.

PreviousChapters Next