• Published 18th Nov 2012
  • 32,682 Views, 4,346 Comments

The Tales of Prince Onyx - Stanislas



[Celestia found a human baby in her garden and decided to keep it.]

  • ...
299
 4,346
 32,682

PreviousChapters Next
21-You are in trouble

Chapter 21

Celestia, Cadance, Onyx, Shining Armor and Twillight were all sitting around a table in the throne room. Shining was glaring at Onyx, Cadance was trying not to laugh, Twilight was redder than most of the red apples in Equestria, Onyx was sitting down in a chair, trying to understand and figure out what had happened last night, and Celestia... Celestia was breaking every item she could find in the room. Each time a glass, a vase, or something crashed on the wall, Onyx would jump out of his chair, wishing that his mother wouldn’t throw HIM next.

“HOW COULD YOU DO THAT IN MY BED ONYX! *SHATTER* I SLEEP IN IT YOU KNOW! *Crash* AND, NOT ONLY DID YOU DO THAT IN MY ROOM, BUT IN MY BED, WITH MY STUDENT TOO!.”

Onyx didn’t answer, he knew that he was guilty but in the other side of his brain he was thinking that his mother was over reacting just a little.

“AND YOU... TWILIGHT, I WOULD’VE THOUGHT THAT YOUR BROTHER OR YOUR FAMILY HAD RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THAT!” Twillight was in tears, being told that by her mentor and her idol, was too hard for her.

“Princess! If I may... I don’t think is my family’s fault but more the Prince’s fault, he had taken advantage of her because she was drunk. My sister would never do a thing like that if she was sober.” Shining answered to her.

“Hey! We were both drunk if I remember, and I didn’t take advantage of her. Things just happened and we both lost control of it.”

Celestia smashed another vase on the floor. “YOU ARE A PRINCE ONYX OF EQUESTRIA! EVEN DRUNK YOU NEED TO ACT AS IF ALL THE PONIES OF EQUESTRIA WAS WATCHING YOU!.”

Cadance couldn’t keep herself from laughing anymore, she erupted in a laughing fit.

“H-h-he..., you two in HER bed!? Ha, ha,ha,ha, and you got caught! HA, HA, HA, HA, That’s the best one I’ve heard this year. I haven’t laughed like that since Blueblood lost his tail in a bet.”

“Honey! This isn’t something to laugh about! This... PRINCE!... has taken advantage of my sister!”

“Oh calm down, like Onyx had said; they were both drunk, and by what I’ve heard from my room last night, they both enjoyed each other.” As if it was possible, Twilights face became even redder.

“Wait WHAT?! You heard us?!” Onyx screamed.

“Well yeah, but I didn’t know that it was you. And you Shining, you shouldn’t be upset, when we did it for the first time, it was on your sisters bed.” Onyx, burst out laughing and Shining was now red like his sister.

“You did WHAT in MY bed?!” Twilight yelled to her brother.

“Heh, heh, heh,... Um, listen sister... you were sleeping on the couch... and my room is far too close to our parents room so they could’ve heard us... and it was before I moved out with Cadance... so um...”

Twilights mane burst in fire and she looked really, angry. Even Onyx moved back a little... just in case.

“HOW DARE YOU GROUND ME, IF YOU DID THE SAME THING!!!!!!” Shining was sweating a little and looked a little stressed as Twilight screamed at him.

“I said I was sorry, and that still doesn’t change the fact that he took advantage of you. H-”

“HE DID NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME, I WANTED TO DO IT!” Shining was now speechless. He tried to find something to say but nothing came out. Twillight walked out of the room, leaving her brother behind. Cadance rose up and followed her.

“I will go talk with her, I’m sure she will listen.” she said beore she closed the door behind her.

“I think I will go too... I have new recruit to train.” Shining trotted out leaving Celestia and Onyx in the room.

“Well... I think I uhm.... will go clean my room” Onyx quickly said, rising up from his seat, but Celestia made him sit again with her magic.

“Tut tut tut, trust me you will not get away that easily, we need to talk about how a prince of equestria should act.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twillight was crying in the library, she tried to find a book to help her to deal with what she has done, but she found nothing and now everypony thinks bad of her.

“Twillight are you here? ”Cadance entered the library and took a seat close to Twillight and hugged her.

“*sniff* Cadance... what I did... I ruined everything...My brother will hate me, Celestia will hate me too and Onyx will probably not want to see me anymore” Cadance kissed the forehead of Twillight.

“What? are you talking about? Sure Celestia was looking angry, but I’m sure she was just more shocked than anything. And for your brother, he is just over protective, if he doesn’t forgive you I swear on Celestia that we will not share the same bed...if you know what I mean.”

“Ewww... I don’t want to think about that.” Cadance laughed and hugged her.

“So tell me, how was he? Is his stalionhood diferent from our stallions?”

“Cadance!!! Why do you want to know?” Twillight asked, blushing heavily.

“Well first he is my cousin and second, I’m the princess of love so is natural to want to know how he is in bed”

Twillight face-hoofed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the throne room.

“So you have heard me Onyx, no more drunk romance and I want you to go apologize to Shining Armor AND Twillight for what you have done.”

“Yes mom...”

“And don’t forget, tomorow I will teach you how to act as a royal, I will teach you how to speak different languages, and wich mare you should be with and the one you should not.”

“Yes mom”

“Good... now... tell me...How was it?”

“Wait, what? MOM!”

“Hey you are my son... I just wanted to know how it was for you... It’s not a big deal.”

“Mom thats not a thing we talk about just like that!”

“Well you did it in MY bed, so I think I have the right to ask some questions”

" MOM!!"

Author's Note:

Here we go. This is the end of the introduction of the story. Next chapter will be when Onyx be 20 years old and the start of the story.

Yes yes you got it right, all what i have done for now is the introduction of the story.

And now....i take the bets, Wich one i will do.

OnyxXRarity
OnyxXTwiley
OnyxXOC
OnyxXGilda
OnyxXMane6
OnyxXLuna

PreviousChapters Next