• Published 1st Nov 2012
  • 2,812 Views, 44 Comments

How to Break Everything- With Pinkie Pie - ianv64



Pinkie Pie demonstrates her amazing methods of 4th wall breaking, and destroying the laws of stuff

  • ...
3
 44
 2,812

YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE???!!!

*******SURPRISE GUYS!!!! ENJOY THE INTERESTING ADDITION TO THE SHORT FIC!******


I exhaled in complete accomplishment. I got a lot of Positive feedback from my fanfiction. It a success. I just wish it would get featured. Well, I'll have to make an epic one later. I exited my web browser to occupy myself with another Idea of a fan fiction. I started up my word processor, and the mouse moved itself before I could touch it. It went to the format bar, and made relatively large font. It began to type on it's own. "Pinkjuy ifrds..." I was extremely confused....It spammed the backspace button. "Darn hooves..." It typed after erasing the previous line. I looked down at the keyboard. No hooves, or any physical object even. It repeatedly hit backspace again. "Pinkie is watching you..." It typed. My eyes widened like dinner plates. I felt a cold chill travel down my spine in fear. I began to shake.

"Are you afraid?..." It made another sentence. I replied in text.

"kinda." I typed after hitting enter.

"Well, don't be. Look behind you for a nice surprise :)" Wait...What?... I turned my head as slow as ever. When I got about halfway, I noticed a pink figure in my peripheral vision. No way.... I fully turned around. It was Pinkie Pie. Outlined in cartoon animation and everything.

"Happy Birthday, Ian!!" She shouted. It was my birthday.... Holy crap.

"Aww, you remembered! Wait... What the hell am I saying?! I'm completely shocked that you even exist. I'm going to faint now." I instantly plopped on the floor unconscious.

................

My head hurt as I groaned back to consciousness. I opened my heavy eyes, waiting for my vision to focus

"I had the weirdest dream just now." I told myself. "I thought I saw Pinkie Pie wishing me happy birthday." I chuckled to myself a little. I paused. "I really need to top talking to myself..."

"I say the same thing sometimes!" Said a unfortunately familiar voice. Pinkie Pie... She smiled at me and stared with her wide eyes. It was a little creepy after a few seconds.

"So...You're real...How did you get here?" I asked.

"Well, I read about humans, and wow! They're really funny! I bought this book and it's HILARIOUS!" She showed me a book called "Physics 101". I see what she did there.

"That's real here." I said. "We're bound to the laws, and forces explained in that book."

"If that's true, then how do you think I got here?" She retorted. I lifted my head up in complete shock.

"Mother of God..." I said taking off the most random pair of sunglasses I was apparently wearing. "I know exactly why you're able to get here." I said. "Do you know what today is in human time?" I asked her. I knew exactly what day it was.

"Let's see..." She trotted towards my calendar. "Ian..." She said sounding displeased.

"What?" I asked. And then I realized she was looking at my calendar. I became embarrassed.

"Why does Twilight have those weird balloon like things coming from her chest?"

"Oh! Uhh....Don't worry about that...That's uhh...... Uhh..." I began to blush

Pinkie smiled, and laughed. "Oooh, I'm telling Twilight." She joked.

"Well, anyway, It's December 21st, 2012" I said.

"What's that mean?" She asked. She wouldn't know. Today is the day that was predicted for the world to end.

"Doomsday...The world as we humans know it, will cease to exist. The process of destruction is still unknown.It's said to be random, and happen out of nowhere." Her eyes widened too. "For now, have fun, and get what you can out of Earth."

She ran off, and went to do everything she could I guess. I don't know what that would be. In fact, If she can break the laws of physics, than THAT might be how doomsday happens.

"Ian...." She said, sounding guilty.

"I thought you were gonna explore Earth." I replied sounding like someones mom.

"I did..." Wait...but that means......fuck.....

"I broke it...." She continued sounding sad. I looked outside. There was a black hole that would eventually suck the world up, and kill everyone.

"HOLY PRINCESS LUNA IN A BATMAN SUIT FLYING A FIGHTER JET MADE OF SOCKS IN THE 11th DIMENSION!!" We....are...screwed....

Pinkie hugged me. "I'm sorry Ian...I didn't mean it." She began to tear up.

"Aw, don't worry. I hated this planet anyway. It was nice to meet you in person though Pinkie." I began to return her embrace. I cried a little bit, but not because I was sad, but because I get to FUCKING hug Pinkie Pie. BYE EARTH!!!

Suddenly, I looked back out the window, and a portal of light ripped open, bigger than the black hole. I saw a human like figure come from the sky. Angels began to sing. It was none other than Chuck Norris. He descended on a flying motorcycle, and threw it in the black hole, leaving himself in the air, flying like goku. He seemed to put his palms together. He charged his energy. I ran outside with Pinkie.

"KAAAAAAA...MEEEEE....HAAA...MEEEEEEEEEEEEE....HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Chuck Norris just obliterated the black hole with his most powerful attack that no one ever knew about. He descended to the ground. His golden aura was blinding as he walked over to me and Pinkie.

"I wouldn't let my favorite pony die in a planet like this." He said. They then made the most powerful brohoof. As their brohoof was completed, a blinding light shined in every direction, engulfing everything it touched. Eventually, I felt the whiteness fade back into my room. I was at my computer desk. I must have dozed off thinking of an idea for the real finishing of my Pinkie Pie fanfic. I think I know exactly what I'll be writing.

Comments ( 22 )

HolyBatShitInAnAsshole.
What the fuck in hell just happened?

What In The Actual fuck...
[img]C:\Users\helangels\Desktop\pony folder\3.gif[/img]
Why the hell not.

:rainbowhuh: Huh? I'm just gonna... I'm just gonna huh.

What happened? People don't seem to enjoy this story anymore for some reason.:pinkiesad2:

There ya go Chuck Norris solved everything! Thanks for the story!:pinkiesmile::pinkiehappy:

OMGWTFBBQPIZZA.

That is all. :moustache:

Suddenly, I looked back out the window, and a portal of light ripped open, bigger than the black hole. I saw a human like figure come from the sky. Angels began to sing. It was none other than Chuck Norris. He descended on a flying motorcycle, and threw it in the black hole, leaving himself in the air, flying like goku. He seemed to put his palms together. He charged his energy. I ran outside with Pinkie.
"KAAAAAAA...MEEEEE....HAAA...MEEEEEEEEEEEEE....HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Chuck Norris just obliterated the black hole with his most powerful attack that no one ever knew about. He descended to the ground. His golden aura was blinding as he walked over to me and Pinkie.
"I wouldn't let my favorite pony die in a planet like this." He said. They then made the most powerful brohoof. As their brohoof was completed, a blinding light shined in every direction, engulfing everything it touched.

BEST. DAY. EVER.:pinkiehappy:

2486043 oh, stop it you.:twilightblush:

What...just...just...what?
Y̛͘͞o̷̸̕͝ù̀́͝҉ ́͜k̨̧n͜͏̀ờ̢̀w͟͟͞ ̴̧̕͢w̸̷̡͡h̸́͢͝͞a̵̡t҉̧̀͠.̶̧̨̧
What?
Y͜e̢͏s͞҉.̀ ̷̨ ̸̶̨͟T̸̢̨h҉͏͢a͏̵̛̕͠t̵̷̕̕ ͢͢͠w̕h̷̨̨͞͠a̷҉̷͟t̛͠.̧͏̢͞
Oh okay...
Y̶̨͏̛ơ̵̵̷͡u̵͝ ̀͡͠d͜͝ò͜n҉҉͜͡'̶̸̛͡t̨̨ ̴̡g͟҉e̵̕҉t̸̢̛̀́ ͢͡҉̨̛i̛̛͘͠t̴̢͡,̵̧̢ ҉͜d̵̶̸͘͞o҉̴̸̢̛ ̴̕҉̸y̷͞o͏u͜͢͠?̨҉̀͠
Eh...nope. :derpytongue2:
U̡͘͡͞g̷͘͜h̨҉̨.́.͘͘.̸̢̡͟͝w̴̛͜e̷͟͡ĺ͜͞l҉̕̕ ̛̕͠t̡́͜͡h̸̕e̵͝r̴̡̛̕e̶ ̨̡̀͟͝i͏͡ş́̕͘ ͜͏̀şǫ͘͜m҉̀͡e̢͠ǫ̶n͏̵͟e̢͞ ͜h̶ȩ͡͏r̸̛͢͡é҉͝ ̶̶̛͘t̴̛h͢͝a̸̧̕͏ţ͏̛͟ ̡̕͘͠ţ̵̷́h̸́i̷̡̡̡͞n̡̛k͟s̡̧̕̕ ̨́́͘҉y̛͜ó̧͡u̴̕r͏ ̷̨̀͝c̶̢͘͢ŗ̛̛͘a̛͘͝͠ź̵ý͏ ́͘ņ̷̶͞o͘̕͢͝w̨͘͘͜͠,̢͏ ҉̶c҉̀͜͠o͠҉n̴̸̕͡g̨͘҉̡r̴̀͡ą͠͡t̛́s҉̴̶̸͞.̴̢̡҉
Really? Who?
H̢͢͜i̶͜͞m̡̀͜ ̢̢́͡a͠ń̡͡͡d̨͠ ̶͠҉h̨͡҉̨̧é̡̡͟r̕ ̀̕͜à̵̢n̷҉ḑ̵̛ ̶͝i̢͜҉̸t͟͞.͢
I don't get it, is it a riddle?
C̷̷̡̨͘l̡͘͟͠u͞ȩ̸̧͡҉l̨҉͢è̸̕͢͏s̕͢s̸̀.̧̀͢.̷̨͞͠.̴̴͟͡
Hey, I have a clue! I just left it in my other pants is all.
...
Still there?
Ù͘͡͠ń̸̡́͟f҉o̴͝r̸̢t́ư͘͡n̷̛a̡͡҉́t̸҉̵͝è̕͘͜l̴҉ý͝.̷̵̨.͜͡͞.̛͏̷̀y҉̢́ę̀͜͞s͝͠͠.̧̕͠
Why are we still here then? I have some games to play, I don't have time for typing random comments on random fanfics!
F̛̀͘í̛͘͘ņ͝͠e̡̢ ͝t̸̡̀h̸̨̢e͏̵̷͘n̸̵̡̨.͢͟ ̢̡̧҉ ́͜͝͏W̵̶͘e̶̵̷ ̡́͠͝͏ǵ̴̡͞o̶͟.̨͟͝.҉̡̨͜.͜͏̴͠
Yay.

Great, She Broke my Computer screen I even saved a screenshot at the right moment:
img05.deviantart.net/6f48/i/2012/331/1/0/pinkie_pie_breaks_the_fourth_wall_again_by_daniel10alien-d5mbei8.jpg
Damn It

This is fuckery on a new level

ooooookkkaaaayyyyy *reads some of the last stuff again* *looks out the window* I'm out.

I listened to this song while reading.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v51OH10Zbi8
It just seemed right...

This chapter is not 'E'.
Loved this story anyway!

So umm.. please put a T warning?

Ian... It wasn't Chuck Norris, it was Jackie Chan! You silly billy, don't you remember that moment? :pinkiesmile:

Login or register to comment