• Published 23rd Oct 2012
  • 1,681 Views, 34 Comments

The Son of Darkness. - Timemaster



A child is born in the humanrealm, but an odd being summons him to Equestria.

  • ...
8
 34
 1,681

Pure hate. (END?)

PURE HATE

Sheogorath.

The damn idiot who made me come to this world....

I am not meant to be here...

He is using me...

I will end him....

Hercules lays onto his bed, cursing Sheogorath for placing him in this world.

He loved this world, but he is not meant to be here...

Tomorrow is when he will begin.

He will be free...


Many years later...

Hercules is now much more mentally fit than he previously was...

'Today is the day...'

His mind is much more powerful in his magic...

'I am no damn puppet...'

Hercules uses his magic on an odd looking symbol on the wall.

'Goodbye, my lord...'


Present day

Hercules wakes from his usual sleep, untangling the laces on his new hide camouflage clothing. He proceeds to tie them as he starts to question himself.

'This world is not meant for me...'

He stands up, with an odd plan in his hand.

'I have finally been able to regain control of my own mind. I am my own master.'

He goes outside, hoping to encounter some bounty hunters.

I have most of the ingredients I need... just one more ingredi-'

Hercules spots a dark shadow moving near him, behind a tree.

'Ah, there it is...'

Hercules walks up to the tree, extended his arms into large blades, and stabbed through the tree....

and into the shadow on the other side.

"Urk!" A voice tried to scream, but was diluted by blood.

'... a fresh corpse...'

Hercules pulls out a checklist, with many things already checked off...


-1 oz. of my blood.

-Bones of an old corpse...

-Pure rainbow

-Bottled chaos gem (made by killing 5 parasprites and mushing their bodies together.)

-Bone dust

-x10 'fresh' corpses (1/10)

-x3 ancient bone fragments...(2/3)

-x6 unicorn horn. (5/6)


Hercules smiles like a madman.

'My mind and body is truly mine...'

'I will destroy the beast that made me live here...'

"HAHAHHAHAHAHA~!" Hercules laughed on and on...


Back to the future...

'It is time to jump through...'

Hercules strapped his talisman, stolen from some male zebra, for it allows him to cancel hypnosis.

He extends his arm to fit into a large blade.

He presses a button.

A bug shiny,red button.

*Whirrr*

He looked towards the portal....

"Today is the day in which I earn my name of Doom..."

Hercules readied his body, making sure he had everything he needed, and vaulted through the portal...


Knowing fully well that, if he fails he dies, but if he wins he becomes a God.

'Win-win situation...'

*Zeark*

Hercules felt nothing.

'Did this just kill m-'

Suddenly a large black and white room comes into view...


In Sheogortath's kitchen...

"Holy demons!" Sheo roared, for he just saw a giant portal open in his kitchen, and fell onto his ass.

Sheogorath looks upon his champion. The human he nearly was sent to HELL for.

He watched in absolute horror as he sees something he had already forseen...

for there was no way to stop it unless he did something that would make his close friend laugh at him.

"SHEOGORATH! I have come to claim my freedom, and my godlyhood, from your ashes." Doom looked at Sheo with hatred that could only be rivaled by the TRUE Victor Von Doom.

Sheogorath just smiled. Not a true smile though, for it was a smile of desperation...

It was his only hope.

"I surrender, but not because you are stronger, but because you have stood up to a god." Sheogorath lied.

He surrendered out of fear. Fear larger than if a Dovahkiin was fighting him, for he knew one thing that all universes knew.

Doom can never be truly beaten, only killed.

"If you truly surrender, you will give me all of your powers."

'Huh?' Sheo thought,'This is not how the vision went...'

Doom continued to stare.

'Best roll with it....'

Sheogorath handed Doom the one thing that he trusted NOONE, not even his disciples, with. He gave Doom an orb shaped object.

"This is the Dis-Harmony orb... it can only grant the mortal one wish..." Sheogorath admitted.

'I wish this did not work on mortals only.... I could have destroyed Doom...'

"Good.... good...." Doom said, taking the orb.

"Ahem... I wish for the souls of every one of 'me' to combine into my mind and body. I will reign in full control of the Doom, for I claim to be the original."

'Oh shit...'

"YOUR WISH IS GRANTED VICTOR VON DOOM, HOLD ON TO SOMETHING!" The Orb beckoned.

Sheogorath watched in absolute shock as a large cloud surrounded Doom, consuming him entirely...


'Well... this has been fun...' Hercules thought as he was being consumed by the light.

He felt many bodies and minds combine into his own. Magic bursting from his every pore.



Then... it was done.

"I do not fe-"

"AHHH!!" Sheogorath screamed as he looked at Doom.

"Huh?"

Doom looked upon his body, and saw something....

On his chest, there was a pure black symbol.

On his arm, there was an odd blue insignia.

His legs though, were the oddest, for there was an odd amount of magic emitting from them.

"What... what is this?"

"You... you.... you have become a god...." Sheogorath said. Fear evident in his voice.

"A god?" Doom said, looking upon himself once more.

"Heheheheheh...."

"I have done it..... I have done what no Doom has done before..... I have gained powers above everything..."

"For I am..."

"I am..."

"I AM HERCULES VON DOOM, GOD OF MYSELF!" Doom shouted, his voice about 10000x louder than the Royal Canterlot voice,"I SHALL DO WHAT I WISH! AND WHAT I WISH TO DO IS.....





Watch the worlds...."


Sheogorath looked in fear towards his cham-, no... his lord.

"My lord.... as a god you may choose your new name.. if you don't mind..."

"Fine. From this day forth, in all universes, I will only be referred to as Him"

"O.....kay.... my lordship.... PLEASE DO NOT HURT ME!"

"I will not hurt you, for you are a god who does not oppose me, so I will now take my leave."

And with that, he was gone..... but he will return again. He is not Doom, only 'Him'.


'He' is sitting in a recliner, watching all universes play out now... he is his own lord... he is able to bring absolute happiness, or utter destruction, but never will.

He will only watch........


Well guys, that is it for this story.

Sorry it ended so quick, but I want to work on my other story more than this one, so why not just make a rushed final chapter instead of no finale at all?

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this short story written in my mind during class, because I liked making it.

If you guys want a hint: In my other story (The Ghoul of Chaos) 'He' made a short appearance in it during the latest chapter.

Anyway, I am sorta sick, so bye guys <3

I will see you guys very soon.....

Comments ( 4 )

1594442 NO! :derpytongue2:

But I did base the personality of Doom on Him though.

He wants mortals to only call him 'Him', for no mortal is allowed to speak his name.

Login or register to comment