• Published 21st Oct 2012
  • 715 Views, 10 Comments

Sincerily, Fireflight - Princess Cadenza

  • ...
 10
 715

Entry 3

June 10
Hi there diary,

I just saw Fireflier in the Fillidelphia store. She was paying for what she bought. I thought the colors seemed familiar, and the shape. Then I figured out what it was she was buying.

It. Was. A. Diary.

JUST LIKE MINE!!!

I even didn't bother mentioning it to her. Because she'd think I was spying on her or something, like she always does... I'm positive. Don't believe me? Let me give you a few examples.

One time, she started squealing in her room back in our not-Fillidelphian P.F.P school. I heard from the next room. I opened the door connecting mine to hers. I asked, ''What's going on?'' and she yelled, ''Don't spy on me!!!'' She can be really annoying sometimes, but I really enjoy actually having a sister. I remember when we were fillies...

Okay, just... See what I mean?

All for today.

Sincerely,
Writistic Fireflight


June 11
Hi diary,

I still can't figure out why my friends that I just made hate me. Did they figure out I used to be evil? Things like that happen sometimes. I actually wish I can rewind back to the past and erase everything that happened so I wouldn't have to keep being reminded that I was a Flame Pony.

Me. Evil.

Talk about two words that don't go together, like ''sweet'' and ''sour.''

It's not fair. My friends can't just leave me here like this. Even Surprise has been avoiding me a lot lately. And I can't do anything about it.

I'm feeling green... Sick...

Sincerely,
Unhappy Fireflight


June 12
Hey there, diary,

I'm going on a quest. To see if I can figure things out to save our friendship. Even if it takes up 5,000 years, I'm not-- I repeat-- NOT gonna give up. I can't live a life like this.

I heard something from Constellia's teaching called the Elements of Befriendment. They activate the whole land's friendship and allow friends to treat each other perfectly. I don't know about the ''perfect'' part. But back in the day, the Elements of Befriendment were very useful. It even had a good poem:

The Elements of Befriendment hold the universe,
All night and day
The stars, they gleam for everyone
What big job they do
And the world,
Held together,
With Elements so shining
The Elements of Brefriendment hold friendship together,
Forever
And ever

I may be immortal, but I don't even care if it KILLS me to go on a quest like this. It's not good when a friend betrays you for no known reason.

Anyway, my sister just got a dog. She named her Fireflier Junior. I said that was a stupid name. She said I'm stupid. I say she's stupid.

Fireflier is also gonna get a cat soon. I wish she would stop hogging all of our pets. I'd actually like a cat, too. If I did, I'd name him Crystal Clear, named after Twilight's boyfriend.

Yeah that's all for today.

Sincerely,
Cat-Lover Fireflight


June 13
Hi diary!!!

Guess what? Fireflier just invited me to go to the pet store with her!!! And she said that I can pick out a cat for myself!!!!!!!!! I hope there are some cool cats there. I'm thinking of a golden one with just hints of black and white. I'm still thinking of calling it Crystal Clear... And Fireflier's also getting herself a cat too. I hope by the end of our trip we don't have a house full of pets.

Sincerely,
Cheery Fireflight


June 14
Hey, diary,

I got my cat today! I did name him Crystal Clear, but I changed ''Clear'' to ''Clover'' because I didn't want to get mixed up with the other Crystal Clear. And I didn't get the golden cat. I got a gray and black one. It still looks super cool though, probably because of the collar I picked out for him.

It was a golden one, with a small gem icon of a purple diamond. It even fit perfectly, like it was even MADE for him. Now that I think about it, I've seen a collar like this on Sparking Fire's cat, Firebloom. Except Firebloom's had a gem icon of a crystal heart.

And Rarity's cat, Opalescence (Opal for short), used to wear one that looked just like the collar too, except the gem icon on it was a blue ribbon bow.

Lyra's cat, Red Rose, had a collar like Crystal Clover's. Except the gem icon was a yellow star. It seemed cool, probably my favorite.

Dinky Hooves has her own cat. She named it Sun Drop. (Get it? Rain Drop? Sun Drop?) It has a golden collar with a gem icon as a picture of a sun.

Princess Cadance has a cat, too. She named it Golden. It was actually a blue, no, ocean, colored cat. It did have a golden collar like Crystal Clover's, but the gem icon was two hearts connected, one red, one pink.

I've actually been getting suspicious. With the collars. I read once that there was an empire of ponies that were cursed. I don't know what kind of curse it was. They used these necalices called the Elements of Befriendment and killed the curse. And transformed into cats to hide their pony appearance. But their necalices were turned into collars.

But nah. These cats can't possibly be them. Because these cats just ordinary, everyday cats. And it doesn't seem possible that they are actually ponies.

Cat. Cat. Cat.

Cats everywhere. I'm still suspicious...

Sincerely,
Suspicious Fireflight

(P.S., it is now 9:00 at night and I am playing with Crystal Clover. I am also trying to eat some pretzels at the same time, and trying to go on the Internet to look up reasons how to know if your cat is an Element of Befriendment or not. So far, no luck.)

(P.P.S., I am now falling asleep and I will put the pretzels away, put Crystal Clover down, and shove the computer into the closet. Good night.)