• Published 21st Oct 2012
  • 715 Views, 10 Comments

Sincerily, Fireflight - Princess Cadenza

  • ...
 10
 715

Entry 1

June 2
Hello diary,

You'll never guess what Thunderlane said to me today! You know what? Instead of guessing, I'll tell you. He told me that he loved my dress I picked out for our prom! Isn't that sweet?

I personally think he's cute. So is his brother, Rumble. Rumble is so sweet with his big eyes and pink cheeks.

My best friend, Twilight Sparkle, said that Thunderlane once stayed in the hospital on Tornado Day. Twilight's a real natural when it comes to history and science and math. I've seen her help Rumble and Scootaloo with their homework in the library. (Don't ask me how I've seen that, I have my ways.)

Scootaloo's one of my other best friends, too. I adore seeing her on her scooter, zipping through town with her great, messy mane.

I also have five other best friends. One of them is Fernflow. She's great at gardening and magic. The four other ones are Firefringe, Shadowflame, Scortchfire, and Flamecatcher. Another one is Fireflier, but she's just my sister. Even though we're both Elements of Frost.

Scootaloo and Rumble have serious crushes on each other. One time, at Sugarcube Corner, I saw Rumble offer Scootaloo a Cheeta-Chip. Scootaloo's cheeks turned red.

It can be bad when two friends like the same pony. I know I can't because I should be dating ponies my own age. Scootaloo said that Rumble should be dating ponies his age, like her. I must have smirked or something, because she looked at me annoyed.

Last night, Twilight snuck a book into my saddlebag. I found out right away who it was who gave it to me. I've known her ever since I met her when I blocked Shredder's Maze and requested a crystal.

I don't get how I was that mean. I mean, yeah, I was a Flame Pony before, but... It doesn't seem right that I was a bully. Sure, I was mad at something, but why would I have the right to bully ponies? It just wasn't right. I don't remember what I was mad at, but I know that it had something to do with wintertime.

Usually I look back to that time, two millenium ago, but seriously, bullying isn't... Right for someone like me. I think I've made my point.

Sincerily,
Frost Pony Fireflight


June 3
Why, hi diary,

Tonight's the official prom. I'm planning to go out with Thunderlane, and wear my special golden dress with my blue necalices and headwear.

Rarity made them for me. She's an excellent dress designer. Sometimes I sit back and wonder how she can do all that work. I mean, my job is just helping winter come.

Some more news is that my sister and I are going on a trip... To FILLIDELPHIA. ACROSS EQUESTRIA.

I know that the train ride to it is really long, but we're not taking the train. We'll fly there. I've flown across Equestria a million times myself, but I've never stopped to check out Fillidelphia. We're going because my sister offered me a trip to see it for once.

And I saw the calender today. We're leaving tommorow.

One more day till we're on our way,
Don't I see that it's away, away, away?

Sincerily,
Poetic Fireflight


June 4
Hey Diary,

My sister and I are leaving in 3 hours. It seems too long. I want to leave now. I told Constellia. I thought she would say, ''You're so lucky!'' since I was her student. But instead, she said, ''Fillidelphia! Cool. Please do me a favor while you're there. Write an essay about your visit.''

A whole essay! Why?!

Well, I was sorta expecting her to say that. I mean, I'm her student right? Sort of. You see, I'm currently in her new school, P.F.P School. The P.F.P in it means Perfect Frost Pony... Fireflier goes to it too. We're both almost the same age.

Now I'm starting to worry. I mean, I'm just Constellia's student, right? But it's not like Constellia's just an ordinary Frost Pony. She's the ruler of the Frost Ponies. And I also need to do my homework, or else I get a bad grade.

P.F.P is like a regular school, with report cards and stuff. I'm gonna get a report card. I don't really have any parents or anything to give it to, though, 'cause me and Fireflier are orphans. It sucks. But P.F.P is a sleep-over school (But no fun, like pillow fights or anything) so we just sleep over there. And it pays, because we can have the teachers help us with homework.

And we can sleep over with the students. But we don't have to sleep there for the night. I rented a house in downtown Ponyville. And when I found out I was roomates with Thunderlane, I immediately fell in love with him. Twilight lives right next to us, so we can visit each other. Fireflier chose to stay in P.F.P for the nights, but I'd rather not stay in a small classroom, squished in with a bunch of other students.

Frost Ponies aren't the only type of pony in the school. There are crystal ponies, timber ponies, even golden ponies. About any type of pony you can name from mythology. See, if it was only Frost Ponies, then there would only be six ponies in the class.

And there's even a Flame Pony in the school. I told Constellia, and she said that he's pretty much the only good Flame Pony around here. I don't care what Sparking Fire says, but I know that there is only a few good ponies in the whole world. The Flame Pony at my school is named Fireball. I still hate him though. So does my sister. And even Twilight doesn't trust him.

Twilight's madly in love with a stallion named Crystal Clear. He's brown with red and black hair, and his Cutie Mark is a sparkling crystal. I am so not in love with him. I actually hate him, like I do Fireball. I think I only like his name, Crystal Clear, and his Cutie Mark. I just like his Cutie Mark because it completely matches his name.

And the prom, yesterday? Well, I'll just say a few words. Mine with Thunderlane got cancelled because Thunderlane got the Feather Flu. For real this time.

But I didn't really mind, because I got to do whatever I wanted to without worrying that Thunderlane would see me. And now we're taking off to Fillidelphia in TWO HOURS.

Sincerily,
Fireflight who's going for a flight...