• Published 12th Oct 2012
  • 3,734 Views, 40 Comments

My Little One Piece: Nakama is Magic! - TimmayIsHawt



The Straw Hat Pirates was sent to another world after the battle with Bartholomew Kuma...

  • ...
4
 40
 3,734

Apologies

Sorry to everyone who read this so far, it seems I won't be finishing this. I honestly have no idea where I'm going with this story and I just kind of wrote this out of the blue. If anyone would like to continue this story they may very well do so, but for now this story is going to be discontinued. Don't worry though, it doesn't mean the end of my fan-fics. I've been thinking of better ideas and may very well start writing them once I get settled back in from... stuff.

Yeah... i'm kind of in a writer's block right now and I've been busy with problems... seriously. Sorry for my pitiful excuses but I really have no idea where I'm going. I've been trying to think of a chapter to write but it just didn't... well work. Well, I hope you all enjoyed this VERY short fic and I hope to be seeing you guys soon. I mean like very soon. I'm actually coming over to your house right now.

-Timmay

Comments ( 12 )

GOD **** MOTHER****ING PIECE OF **** WITH A *** ON A **** SANDWITCH WITH A SIDE HELPING OF ****
AND A QUARTER OF *****!!!

*sigh* dang man i was hoping you would continue this. o well maybe next fic i guess Y.Y

1676579

Yeah I apologize for this... inconvenience. I had no clue what to write next. But hey, look at the bright side! I'm going to be going to your house and I'm bringing Pinkie! :pinkiehappy:

Also more fics for me to work on! :pinkiecrazy:

I get it if ya feal this is right thing ta do then i understand.

Please insert the seven words you can't say on television:fluttercry:....Can i hug pinkie? We'll play some Smash bros....wait...why are you in texas? How do you know where i live?!? OH CRAP!

Darn.....What you expected me to rage or something. Well too damn bad.

well.....this makes me and fluttershy sad :fluttercry:

At least it was nice until it lasted :ajsleepy:

I think I might try writing it. Also I think I might have just missed you because I'm going to YOUR house.

OI! Now I've got ya attention... Chill, mate. Writers Block happens to everyone and NOTHING is more annoying then trying to find the right way to continue. Also, you don't need to apologize for having problems, nor being busy with 'em - they happen no matter what you do. Pretty awesome of you to do it still though.

As to the story, sometimes the BEST plot, is an accidental one - do a bit of chapter drafting, throw some random elements (Not Harmony, for any wannabe smartarses) in there and tweak till it seems good. Though, that may not work for you... I dunno, just giving tips here.

I don't see a lotta One Piece crossovers, but yours has two good things that I've seen in only two now - grammar, sentence structure and keeping true to characters. Okay, make that THREE things.

Good luck writing.

Aww, sad to see this come to a close. Hopefully you get inspiration for something sometime soon ^-^ I guess I'll have to find another good One Piece crossover now. :(

This story was a great inspiration to me. I shall pay my respects, for this had aided in my success for my own story.
Thank you for the good times, even if it was short! :twilightsmile:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it so short

Login or register to comment