• Published 13th May 2024
  • 156 Views, 0 Comments

Saqura's Dream - Kentavritsa



As Saqura wakes up, she is not alone. There is a distinctly Plush Plushie by the sideof her pillow, just it is not a plushy doll. It’s a Changeling, but in disguise. Let’s just hope, she can survive the hugs and devote attention.

  • ...
 0
 156

Early: 3

Author's Note:

Ms.Saqura's POV

< --- --- --- >

.

While it is still early in the morning, I feel well rested. It isn’t that I don’t feel rested, in the morning; just that I feel much more well rested, this particular morning. (I just can’t for my life put a finger, on how or why this is.)

I fold the corner of my quilt up towards the wall, before I slide my still naked feet out from under the quilt; only to find myself sitting on the top of my bed, pushing myself forwards in order to stand up.

“Thud” is heard, as my feet hit the floor, under my bed.

First now, I realize that I am not wearing my customary black cotton Panties and Top; but the new latex Swim Suit I had found in my wardrobe, the other night.

Not to complain; because it has such a perfect fit, tight and form-hugging, like nothing before or after.

If it is the late hour, or the spares like the last night; but I couldn’t see if the suit is mate or glossy, back then. Now it is glossy, like a proper Latex Suit should be. (At least, according to my older sister: Zhizzoo.).

Granted; I enjoy the glossy suit I had slipped into, the other night. Just that I would have loved it all the same, had it been mate. What I do enjoy; is how tight and form-fitting it is, making it feel almost as if I had been nude, but still giving the sense of being proper and covered at all times. This suit, does not permit me to show the skin I do not wish to show. (at least, it is the image I had made.)

Is this part of the dream, I had last night? I know I had a dream, as twisted as it may have been. (I had been a Creature, a Being other than the Human self I am used to be. Apparently this Shape-shifter is referred to as: a Changeling.).

In the dream, I learn of the story, of this particular Changeling; how she had been ordered out on a Mission, ending up taking her to my Wardrobe in the form of what is now my Swim Suit.

Based on the dream, if that is a trustworthy and reliable source of information; her name is Harmony, as it is the name she had been granted just prior to the departure. (Strangely enough, this particular dream clings to my conscious, as if it had been a real, living memory of something I had been an active participant.) Isn’t the story; that Monsters become considerably more powerful, when they are named? (At least, it is what I recall of this story.)

For now; I will be interpreting this as a genuine experience I had actually had in my real life. Until proven false; is there anything I can lose by accepting this information, in the first place?

“Am I to refer to you as: Harmony?” I inquire; as if I had been expecting a response and answer, to be forthcoming.

“Yes, please!” I hear the voice of Harmony. (Just as expected; the voice is distinctly feminine and highly effeminate, not to mention rather melodic.)

“Okay..” I respond; “then I will refer to you as the female known as Harmony!” I clarify.

“Thank you, Miss..” she responds.

“I’m Saqura!” I respond, informing her of who I am. (Well; what is lost, by letting her know my name?)

“Thank you, Miss Saqura; or, do you prefer for me to just call you Saqura?” she responds.

“Saqura, is fine; skip the title, Miss!” I suggest.

“Thank you Saqura!” she responds; I hope you have enjoyed wearing me, all night!” she offers.

“Since you are a Shape Shifter; could you turn into any other suits, I could wear?” I inquire.

“Since you asked; I could do that for you!” she responds; “You just have to specify what kind of suit you want me to be(come) for you, and explain the details you require..” she explains; “Though I can only be smooth Latex; since I can’t mimic textures of the fabrics, you may desire!” she concludes.

“Could you change into a long-sleeved top?” I inquire.

“Yes, of course!” she responds. (I feel her withdrawing from my crotch and sensitive private parts, while she spreads out over my arms.)

“If you wouldn’t mind; could you be a bright cerise, and cover my arms all the way to the hand?” I inquire.

“Yes!” she responds; as the sleeves reach the desired length, still contracting around my skin.

“Could you tighten up around my chest and support my breasts?” I inquire; “Leave my belly and neck bare, too!” I finish.

I feel the top finalize the requested changes, even as I speak; only for the changes to be concluded, just a moment after I had pronounced the request.

“Thank you, Harmony!” I offer in gratitude; just as she is finishing up with the changes, I had asked of her.

An electric shiver of excitement runs down my spine, as I touch my left elbow, with the extended index finger of my right hand.

“If you don’t mind, Harmony; I would love for you to change back into the Swim Suit for me, as I go to bed, each night!” I suggest.

“I certainly could do that, for you..” she responds; “if that is what you like me to be, for you, Saqura!” she continues.

“Yes, please..” I respond; “but if it is to much to ask, of you; please let me know, so that I don’t cross your boundaries, by mistake!” I continue; “I want you, to feel just as good as I feel!” I explain.

“Then I will be your tight, black Swim Suit each night, every night!” she confirms.

“Consider me your eternal Love Fountain!” I suggest. (at least; for as long as I am alive, of course.)

If I don’t need to wear the top and Panties, in bed; in order to cover myself, as the local law of etiquette demands out of me. (Silly rules, I know; but it is what it is, if you want to make it, in society.)

Time to dress up, for the day..” I ponder; "so that I can go down, to have my breakfast!” I conclude, as I am walking over to my wardrobe.

Right now, I wish I had a mouth..” she ponders, as I am opening the door to the wardrobe; “or any orifice; because I get so much I will end up bloated, to the point of rupturing soon!” she concludes. (Of course; we would not want to have that, at any rate.)

I find a pair of white cotton panties I can wear during the light hours of the day; stepping into the Panties left and right, before I am pulling them all the way up. Next, I am extracting the matching top; pulling it down, only to afford it a few tentative tugs: once twice and thrice.

There is the skirt I intend to wear, hanging in the wardrobe, exactly where I recall I had it, the night before. (Well; I am in the mood for a skirt today, so I opt to extract it for the day.)

Stepping into the deep purple skirt is a breeze. Now I just need to pull it up and into place, for my own comfort.

With the skirt on, I extract a pristine, white Silk Blouse; slip my arms in into the respective sleeves right and left; before I button it up from the first to the last button just under my chin.

Finally; I extract a short Vest Top, from within the wardrobe. I just slip in my arms, right and left; before I am buttoning it up, carefully. (This Vest is matching the skirt I had just put on, lending me that special, chique {elegant} style I sometimes desire, for myself.)

With the Vest on, I consider myself fully dressed for the day; now I close the doors to the wardrobe and turn to face the door out of my room, before I walk over the floor all the way over to my door and open it up before me. I step out of my room and close the door behind myself, without looking back as I am walking away from my room. (I’m hungry; and the breakfast is already calling out to me, from the dining Room.)

< --- --- --- >

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment