• Published 30th Mar 2024
  • 202 Views, 9 Comments

Spike's BIG Vacation - Big Imagination E



After everything that happened Spike and his harem need a vacation in Las Pegasus

  • ...
 9
 202

The Final Surprise

The very next morning we see just Spike sleeping in the bed and he stirred and groaned but he woke up yawning. He couldn't see much due to the sleepiness in his eyes but as soon as he flung them opened he almost had a heart attack to the sight he saw. There was all his girls in their bras and panties giving him the sultry eyes and crawled closer to him.

"Spikey. Did you sleep well with the Crusaders last night?" Rarity asked.

"Um. Yes. But why are you all in the bed with only your bras and panties?" Spike wondered.

"Because Sugarcube. We wanted to plan one final surprise for you before we continue our vacation with you. And that is to feel all the love from your girls in your harem right here, right now." Applejack answered.

"Really you would plan this for me?" Spike wondered.

"Of course Spikey. We love you and nothing will change that in a million years." Rainbow replied.

"So what do you say? Will you accept your surprise?" Scootaloo asked.

"Yes I would. Come here girls." Spike smiled.

And like that Rarity kissed Spike, while Rainbow and Applejack made him fondle their racks. Sweetie Belle gave Spike a kiss as well, before smothering his face into her bosom. Both Apple Bloom and Scootaloo performed a three way kiss, while rubbing their bodies against his. Rainbow and Applejack then took their turns to kiss Spike, before Rainbow spoke, “Spike, we all love you so much.” the girls nodded in confirmation.

Spike smiled, “I love you girls too.” And with that the seven of them engaged in what was probably the best orgy Spike could've ever dreamed of in his sexual fantasies. Then he closed his eyes and engaged in a huge hug as we zoom out of the hotel room. And thus ends this little tale of Spike and his girls. But to him it was gonna be one hell of a vacation for him to enjoy.

The End.

Author's Note:

Well that was quite a start to this vacation! Rock on Spike boy!!!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment