• Published 30th Mar 2024
  • 202 Views, 9 Comments

Spike's BIG Vacation - Big Imagination E



After everything that happened Spike and his harem need a vacation in Las Pegasus

  • ...
 9
 202

A Sexy Swim with The Crusaders

Spike was so wowed from last night that he fell back to sleep and tried to think that it was a dream. But no matter how hard he tried to him it was real. Then a few hours later the Cutie Mark Crusaders came back in and were wearing their swimsuits and went to the bed and politely tried waking up Spike.

"Spikey. Wake up baby." Scootaloo said all singy songy.

He stirred and groaned but he woke up. Then he saw the Crusaders and was wondering what they were doing here.

"Oh hi girls. Whatcha doing here? I thought you were with Rainbow, Applejack and Rarity?" Spike thought.

"We were. But they decided to head on down to the spa. So we decided to see if you wanna join us at the private pool? And if you do we'll let you rub our legs and get a chance to squeeze our butts." Apple Bloom purred as the girls turned around and shaked their asses at him.

"Well? You wanna have a sexy swim with us?" Scootaloo asked.

Spike knew that was one thing he cannot deny.

"All right. I have nothing better to do. Let's go for a swim." Spike answered.

The Crusaders cheered as Spike changed into his swim trunks and they all headed out the door.


The four all arrived at the private pool and they jumped in to swim. But Spike was a little nervous since he never swam with just girls before. Then Scootaloo saw his reaction and went to him.

"What's wrong Spikey? Didn't you want to swim with us?" Scootaloo asked.

"I did. It's just that I never swam with just girls before. Usually they call me a perv for checking them out." Spike answered.

"Well we ain't calling you that. After all we are your harem. In fact lemme show you that we will not call you a perv. Get in my chest." Scootaloo smirked.

And so she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close to her chest and he loved feeling her tits. Then his hands got to work. One of them rubbed her left thigh and the other squeezed her plump ass as she moaned from that.

"Oh yeah. Rub my legs and squeeze my butt. They're all yours." Scootaloo moaned.

Sweetie and Apple Bloom saw what was going on and swam to them. They wanted a piece of this too.

"Scoots. What do you think you're doing with our Spike? Don't you know that you have to share him? You can't hog him to yourself." Apple Bloom pouted.

"Sorry Apple Bloom. But his hands felt so good. You can have a turn with him." Scootaloo said as she released him.

Apple Bloom then slammed his face in her breasts and he got to work on her legs and butt. She moaned and rubbed his back for comfort.

"Oh Scootaloo was right. Your hands are so talented. Yes. Rub my body all you want Spike." Apple Bloom said.

Spike continued to do so and made Apple Bloom feel so good that they even went underwater and started making out. The makeout session lasted for 10 minutes til they rose out of the water and breathed heavy. But Apple Bloom can tell that she enjoyed the moment.

"Apple Bloom. Can't you let me have a turn with him? I want Spike on my body." Sweetie Belle pouted.

"Sure Sweetie. I'm done anyway. Go ahead. He's all yours." Apple Bloom said as she released him.

Then Sweetie slammed his face in her breasts and this time she grabbed his hands and placed them on her ass and kept his head in her chest.

"Finally. You know it's rude to keep me waiting Spike. But considering you were pleasing Scootaloo and Apple Bloom I will let that slide. Now that leaves me to make me feel good. Squeeze my ass and rub my legs." Sweetie purred.

Spike not wanting to keep her waiting any longer did what she asked him to do. He first rubbed his hands on her sexy legs and loved how smooth they were. Then his hands landed on her ass and he squeezed those cheeks. She moaned and squealed in pleasure from that. Then they went underwater once more and engaged in a passionate makeout session. This one lasted for 20 minutes til they rose out of the water again and breathed heavy.

"Wow Spikey. You are a really good kisser. Now get over here!" Sweetie said.

She forced Spike in one more makeout session and this one was a little rougher. But Spike was not complaining one bit about this. Then after 10 minutes they separated and Sweetie stuffed his head to her chest again.

"Whoa Sweetie. You might wanna calm down. I know your in heat and wanting Spike to satisfy you. But maybe you should relax and let Spike go. I think he got some of the heat off you." Apple Bloom suggested.

Sweetie then realized what she was doing and released him from her chest and rubbed his face to rid any sore spots he might have.

"Sorry Spikey. I was just so desperate to have you in my tits that I lost control. I hope you aren't mad Spike." Sweetie Belle worried.

"Of course I'm not mad. I actually enjoyed your chest. For that matter I liked all of your chests." Spike smiled.

"Oh Spike. That's so sweet. Why don't we get you to the hotel room and we show you that we really care for you?" Apple Bloom asked.

Spike needed no more encouragement and they stepped out of the pool and dried off before going back to the hotel room.


Back in the room we see their dried up swimming gear on the floor and we see the Crusaders and Spike in the bed all cuddling one another.

"Mmm. Didn't we tell you that you have a good time here with us?" Sweetie asked.

"I know I did with all of you. Thank you girls. I really needed this." Spike smiled.

Then all the Crusaders kissed him on the lips and they all cuddled and fell asleep. The older sisters returned and saw them sleeping with Spike. They quietly went in and them they secretly planned on one final surprise for Spike tomorrow as they went to their beds to turn in for the night.

Author's Note:

What's gonna be Spike's final surprise?