• Published 6th Mar 2024
  • 298 Views, 12 Comments

Fulmine Armata - Penalt



Slave. Gladiator. Warrior. Soldier. Conquerer. The beginning of the story of the rise of Lightning Strike

  • ...
4
 12
 298
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 2 )

“That was… that was the most incredible thing I’ve ever tasted,” the gladiatrix said, burping slightly as the dense food hit her nearly empty stomach.

“S-some porridge, couple of fish,” the pegasus moaned, holding her stomach. “Usual rations.”

“The usual stuff,” Twilight repeated, taking a few moments to examine Lightning Strike’s legs and body, deep in thought. Something about the leanness of the body under her hooves gave the alicorn the answer..

“You’ve been living on nothing but carbohydrates and protein for so long your body has no idea what to do with anything more than a trace amount of fats or sugars,” Twilight explained. “It’s gone into shock trying to metabolize something it doesn’t have the ability to deal with anymore, so cake is almost like poison to you, as well as anything with a lot of fats and sugars.”

The food's a touch too rich for her. Okay, a LOT too rich.

Good story so far.

Login or register to comment